Is this guy cool, Sup Forums, or nah?

Is this guy cool, Sup Forums, or nah?

nahp

Shit
How come

He is cool. But nobody cares about him.

Who the fuck even is it

No, neither is his butt buddy Speedball.

His name is Lurkmoar Faggot

He didn't fuck Firestar when he had the chance, but he did fuck Ultra Girl, so he's alright. His future version is undoubtedly cool though.

What's his deal?

>His future version is undoubtedly cool though.
They should merge him with his future counterpart and send him to space to guard the galaxy

No.

For those of you who still don't get it, because the thread is being coy about it, it's Vance Astrovik, also known as Justice (and Marvel Boy for a bit). He's mostly a New Warriors hero, although he had a stint on the Avengers (Busiek's run), and was on Avengers: The Initiative, even joining with Pym, Tigra, and Speedball onto the psuedo-sequel series Avengers Academy.

He's also the alternate version of Major Victory (who was just Vance Astro) of the original Guardians of the Galaxy. Short version is, Major Victory was an astronaut, who was put in cryogenic stasis for one thousand years at another planet to help colonize it, but by the time his pod arrived, science advanced enough that the rest of Earth beat him to it, so everyone he cared about had died, literally for nothing. When he lucked out and ended up back in time, he met his younger self and basically said "Don't join NASA," activated his mutant telekinesis powers early, and fucked off back to the future.

Also he accidentally killed his abusive dad.

And credit where it's due, he did his time for it.

Ew.

Who was abusive because he was closeted and deeply resentful he couldn't be out and about getting dick.

I didn't say Vance was a bad person.It's just an interesting part of his history that wasn't discussed.

I like him better as Major Victory.

I like every New Warrior EXCEPT Justice.

Even Microbe?

If Vance's kept at bay
Even Microbe's okay

Justice is a good guy.

Really? I thought he was one of the more interesting members, really like the court/prison arc.