It's good

It's good

This, except the exact opposite

>$0.01 deposited into your shill account

>its good

NOT REALLY, BUT THAT HARDLY MATTERS

>OP and his mates after viewing The Last Shit

>2 soybux have been paid towards your Disney tuition

unlike you I actually watched the film instead of basing my opinion on shaky cam footage

god i hate this trend, i'd rather them do fucking duck lips tbf

No its not good. Get out, you disgusting lying piece of human garbage.

wtf I love The Last Jedi now!

best film since ROTJ stay mad

its good if you want to watch interracial sex scenes and explore themes of sexuality as the lead strong independent womyn saves the galaxy by being omnipotent and invincible

Give me 5 reasons why it was goods

You're not making me buy a ticket, mouse shill.

>5 Disneyland™ Dollars have been deposited in your Mouseketeer™ account

Embarrassing

Outside of some pretty shitty cgi and Killing Phasma it was decent. Rogue One was better

1. It has these guys.

Very strange movie. Lots of parts that made me cringe a little bit but nothing horrendous, just bad parts. Acting was nothing special, Mark did an ok job but was a bit OTT in places. Ridley was ordinary again. Snoke's whole place in the series is bizarre. nu-Lucasfilm's organisation of this trilogy has been absolutely shambolic and it shows. There is no clear direction for the story, from the opening of episode 7 to the end of this one. In fact it's been so disorganised that even minor shit like like shape of snoke's head has changed between movies.

I prefer Johnson's direction to Abrams' by far, but this movie has a really weak story. It's pretty in parts, but bland and uninspired in others. It was refreshing to not have to watch the same movie from 40 years ago in a disney skin again, but at the same time it's disappointing because this movie and the whole trilogy was fucked from the moment Lucas' ideas were abandoned. Everything has been done on the run. If nothing else this movie has put the nail in the coffin for disney's star wars for me. It's a relief because I will now be able to enjoy 1-6 in their quintessentially autistic Lucas brilliance and have a definitive separation from Disney's movies, which are, let's be honest, fan fiction. I am going to enjoy watching jay jay try and give this trainwreck something of an end.

Superleia will become a huge meme, it's ridiculous

Yoda is /ourguy/

>Superleia
YASSSSSS QUEEEEN

>Good movie.
>Yoda literally burns books.
>Rey already knows everything in books because she's a stronk womyn.

how do i watch this early

did you read my post you dumbass? I didn't think it was very good. It is ordinary, overall. Also I can tell you haven't seen it because the books aren't in the tree when yoda sets the tree on fire. To me it seemed like yoda knew she had the books when he tells luke that she has everything she needs. I do think that she is a mary sue though.

I don't give a shit, I just want dem new spicy Star Wars memes