Injustice 2: Scarecrow trailer

Apologize!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4e8gb1K1aGw

Still doesn't do anything at all to justify adding Scarecrow while removing absolutely essential characters like Lex Luthor and Captain Marvel.

essential how

Billy and Lex died last game

Has there been a trailer for Superman yet? curious as to his ult move

Black Manta when

His gameplay looks mediocre as fuck.
Only good thing about him is based Robert Englund voicing him.

0:54 is that a Black Adam Superman costume? That's kinda fucking cool.

>Scarecrow gameplay

Fuck, guys. Do Boon and Taylor legitimately hate Manta?

They were removed because
A. They died and B. No one played them and C. They're not the Joker.

That's just Black Adam

Shit, that sounds like James Spader.

He's going to be in this? Huh. I don't remember him having a cape. I haven't been following very closely, though.

the Corrin effect
>Cool moveset and concept

Okay, I'm sorry that this game sucks dick. I'm also sorry your taste is so bad that you like it.

Go shitpost somewhere else, fagtron.

Damn, good comeback 10-year-old. While we are at this, sorry that you are 10.

Why are you taking his bait?

You can take it off apparently.

lol Cyrax reskin

It's Robert Englund. Some cool as fuck casting.

F

I don't give a shit about their dumb story. They could have come up with any excuse they wanted to bring them back. This is supposed to be a DC fighting game, not a fighting game about their fanfiction story.

And I don't care that no one played them. They changed up the movesets of other less-played characters, so I don't see why they couldn't do that for Marvel who was really popular among non-FGC players.

They're some of the most important characters in the entire DCU. Honestly I love most of the additions to this game. It's just the absurd removals that make someone like Scarecrow a slap in the face.

Somehow that wasn't a consideration for adding Supergirl or removing Ares, Raven and Solomon Grundy who between them had everything that's cool about Scarecrow's concept of horror/illusions.

Sure, Ares and Raven kind of sucked in the first game, but again why not work on making them better instead of taking them out?

Having the exact same roster as the first game would have been boring as fuck. Also something they've never done. NRS has brought in and out characters for their sequels for decades. This shouldn't be a surprise to you.

Because it's a fighting game, they need new characters and that means removing the old ones.

The reasonable complaint is why characters like Catwoman and Cyborg are back, instead of Lex.

Shazaum sucks though, almost as much as Cyborg, so he can stay gone.

He could still be alive. Manta's helmet gets fucked up all the time in the comics.

You did see the leaked roster right?
You do know who the final character that's not dlc/a preorder is, right?

He looks like a shitty Symbiote.
And what's with that noose ? It doesn't even fit the design.

Joker is more important then them.

You need cyborg because he ran security for supes so he'll probably help the regime again and catwoman was pretty much second in command to batman as part of the insurgency. More interesting characters could of been used absolutely but these ones are probably necessary to the story they want to tell and as long as the stories as good as the first I don't mind having two characters I won't use much. This is coming from a guy who mained dick and we all know why he's not coming back anytime soon unless as deadman.

>And what's with that noose ? It doesn't even fit the design.
I just want the hat.

>Batman trying to pretend there isn't a revolving door at Arkham

They need some safe bets for DLC characters (see: The Cyborgs missing in Mortal Kombat X)