Animated Spider-Man Film Finds Its Miles Morales (Exclusive)

Shameik Moore will portray the hero while Liev Schrieber will voice the villain in the Sony Pictures Animation's project.

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/animated-spider-man-film-finds-miles-morales-993317

Does anybody REALLY care?

I don't

This. Like, what's the animated film gonna do? If it's Spider-Verse, it robs the potential future Spider-Verse MCU film. Anything this film does will reduce the excitement of it happening in the MCU.

Whatever..

This is going to confuse the fuck out of normies, and it's going to flop because no one fucking cares about Miles except Bendis

same fag

This feels really premature. In 6 years fuckall has been done with him. He did like 3 things in a dead universe and most of them were with other people's villains. He hasn't made any kind of mark besides being Black Spider-Man. I think even Kamala, who is a newer character, has more to work with. I want to like Miles, but he's just meh. Maybe if Bendis is kept out of the loop on this there's a chance of me liking Miles in something.

Fuck this forced diversity gehttofication bullshit

My ideal Miles Morales movie would be an adult Peter passing the torch, but I'm not sure if that's what's going to happen.

The only thread for this would to shit on it. I just wonder if it's gonna be CGI animated.

>Ben, Kaine, Miguel and Mayday will never get animated films

Perfect casting. When I saw Dope I thought if he was younger he would make a great Miles. I guess with voices that doesn't matter.

Which villain are they stealing from peter for this?

They can't be doing his prowler uncle or taskmaster with a white va

Stop pretending that anyone cares.. you know nobody wants to see that shit.

Nope but they should all show up in the next cartoon series.

Sony pictures care. Black people care. SJWs care. Tumblr cares. Bendis cares. Cracked cares. Io9 probably cares. Comicsallience would care if they weren't shutting down. Themarysue cares.

The guy who played liveaction Sabertooth in Origins is voicing the villain but other than that....

See

It's like how liberals care that Trump won but because it made them extremely butt hurt.

That's the point.

Because Bendis, Miles hasn't gotten shit done as a character. The theory is that by handing him over to competent writers they can pull a Guardians of the Galaxy and completely rewrite the established canon.

Liberals are masochists that love whining and victimizing themselves. News at '11.

ITS NOT FAIR, I'D MAKE A BETTER MILES, REEEEEEE!

Donald Glover isn't doing it becauseā€¦?

He feels like a supporting role character. Works best when someone interesting has him tag along, exasperated.

Whatever it is, you can be sure that Bendis will ape it for his future stories

Do people actually like Miles?

>I've come to this thread to tell you that i don't care

I've met some who prefer him over Peter. But other than that some do like him yeah.

Sam does, but Dick is his best pal.

They all suck though so....

Heores can steal each others arches? Like in Venture Bros?

shameik moore is cool, too bad miles isn't

>Dumbfucks voted for a dumbfuck that ultimately fucks them over because lol liberals

Why are people so proud of their stupidity in this country?

Sony
It is like getting news from the mcu
While it is about agents of shield

Nobody cares.

Is this another mile morale hate thread?

>I posted in this thread and bumped it because i don't care!!!

Anyway the crew behind this gives me hope for this movie being good. Hope MCU does more big budget animated stuff like this.

Nah, everyone is posting in the thread to tell us how "nobody cares" then they'll continue to do so for 1000 posts. Because they don't care! Get it, user?!

>Which villain are they stealing from peter for this?

How the fuck do you steal villains? I guess peter steals fantastic 4 villains and daredevil steals spider-man villains.

>Black people care
maybe black people who happen to be SJWs but like normal people black people dont care white people dont care asian people dont care if they really liked spiderman they wouldnt care if he was white and they dont

Whoa so his voice actor has to be black just because the character is black thats racist

He looks nothing like Miles

He's the voice actor. It's a cartoon.

It's a voice role.

>Animated Spider-Man Film

Who were you expecting? Gilbert Godfrey?

Basically yes, and I am not even that user.

Now let us just wait until the rest of anybody says their share before knowing if truly anybody doesn't care.

>They all suck though so....

But you like Miles better?

You have such shit taste you single handedly made me lose my appetite, and I haven't eaten in days.