So did Korey just phase Danielle out?

So did Korey just phase Danielle out?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=SlWRlAM3v1A
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I miss her

I remember when they were pretending that Danielle was a good fit despite the "incident"

She was just on the latest What's Up Son show.

Explain.

If so I'm relived but I'll miss her. she says the most insane things

Haven't watch DT in a while.

I think when I was still watching Tommy and Shea were still on the show.

>Sup Forums

I miss her ramblings

They are liberal cucks who have no idea of what they are talking about.

It's sort of Sup Forums related, these guys used to do the Spill Podcast which was flash animated movie and game reviews.

>Sup Forums: It's sort of Sup Forums related

Don't start.

What was the incident?

This. Can't post something like that without explaining.

bump

Yes I can

No, fuck you. What happened?

Since this thread is here, are there any worthwhile podcasts out there?
I'm running out of Superbest Friendcasts and I need something to distract me for 3 to 4 hours every day.

Stop posting threads about your awful podcast, Korey. Double Toasted is ass, Spill was good until you tossed race into everything.

Worthwhile podcasts about ANYTHING?

Chip Chipperson just got a podcast, and it's god tier.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=SlWRlAM3v1A

I would listen to SBFC but Liam or whoever is so annoying

True Capitalist Radio

They've been doing a lot of dumps on just news stuff. Disconcerting.

Mysterious Universe good general Science Alt Science, Space Extraterrestrial and Paranormal Podcast.

Nerdcubed has a podcast as well that's okay. I do miss Yahtzee and his Drownouts with Gabe. Shame he left Aussie Land after Gabe took that job in the outback.

Who cares about Danielle, she's fucking nuts.

Gamefly brings to your house, TO YOU

Radiodrome is fine if you can stand listening to Josh "I hate everything after 1995" Hadley. Cecil and Petar are fun though.

I don't actually mind Josh

>Danielle

Who cares. Now if Martin ever left, DT would be dead.

>Danielle suggests they do a drunk movie review
>Korey agrees
>She already comes in obliterated
>Proceeds to get on her phone, not pay attention, twerk on Korey(who has a GF btw), and flash Martin and Goodwin
>Korey blows up and spends the rest of the show drunkenly berating her and even threw mad shade at Martin
>Danielle cries and leaves

the time Danielle spilled her spaghetti while drunk and the crew reprimanded her (all of this live btw)

Martin is fucking Based. It legit angers me when Korey puts him down.

I wish Korey would ease up and let Martin talk more instead of hogging the spotlight the entire time. Martin always has some profound stuff to say.

>and even threw mad shade at Martin
remember when he'd make fun of Martin's denim clothes on Spill.com?

They did a drunk review for some shitty movie last year, and she say there waaaaay too drunk and not contributing anything to the discussion (despite her being the main person pushing to do it, she then started twerking and acting like the slut she is on cam and Korey lost his shit and yelled at her live to the point she started crying, bringing up how she just uses the shows to get attention and how her shitty decisions as their marketer was putting his business in jeopardy...it was bad.
But theyve all been good since, she own up to and made a real effort to be better, I will give her that. Unfortunately I think Korey is just starting to realize what he said back then, she just isn't a good fit for them, she doesn't have an interest in most of the things they discuss, and although she's very sweet, she is borderline retarded.
I'd like to see her continue to be a guest every now and then, but she really doesn't need a whole show for her self. Not on DT anyhow.

The fuck? Can I watch this anywhere?

Well have I got good news for you!
Liam left Super Best Friends a couple months back.

If you're a subscriber he put it up on the site several weeks later. You'll have to dig for it though.

just give her a slutty stream show like all the Twitch whores. Midnight with Danielle where she just pretends to play games.

Why is Korey such an idiot? Does he get off on running things into the ground?

Every single time he can improve either his market or the quality of the site, he does the exact opposite. He hired the most inane and shitty people possible, then is baffled when it backfires on him.

Ya know what, you should write in and tell him that.
He's been talking about doing a Twitch show, and last he talked about it some dopey little turtle faced lesbian he met was going to be running it, but Danielle might get some views if she gets into the social aspect of streaming on twitch (shes basically a cheerleader anyway).

Has he put his GameCube to work yet?

Yeah that was some fun friendly jabbing. On the drunk show he literally told Martin he didn't think he was pulling his weight. Martin was ready to go all in but Korey tried to play it off saying they'll "talk off camera"

There are copies floating around the net. I know Coli had one in their Double Toasted appreciation thread.

You'll have to search for it.

There's only one robot who can save him from himself

>On the drunk show he literally told Martin he didn't think he was pulling his weight.
That is pure and utter bullshit and he should know it. Martin is the most level-headed member of the group and they'd be lost without him.

He's not the businessman he fancies himself.
Spill had lots of issues, but having to answer to Hollywood.com kept Koreys ego in check, but now that he's running his own company, you can watch a timeline of Koreys already giant ego tripling in size over the 2 years of DT

>You'll have to search for it.

Someone please find this shitshow, it sounds hilarious

Martin seems like a better friend than Korey deserves sometimes.

I would hate to work with someone like Korey. He seems like a toxic person to be around.

Crew Members Ratings

Based
>Martin
>Ian

Seem cool
>Korey C
>Korey G

I'm sure they're a nice guy
>Girts
>Ray
>Oz

Alright
>Danielle

Shit
>Sammy

I dunno man, Ian is pretty tryhard on camera.
Mr Crocker lookin ass...

I assumed he was likeable to some degree, but he always seemed a bit unstable. Not like in a armchair psychologist way but he'd kinda describe himself as that with older podcasts

The only thing I don't like about Korey is that he seems like a bit of an attention whore. Notice how he's ALWAYS the one driving the conversation and the one you hear talking most of the time.

Well, it is HIS show.