If Josh Brolin can play two Marvel characters at the same time, who else can do the same?

If Josh Brolin can play two Marvel characters at the same time, who else can do the same?

Josh Brolin plays a marvel villain that gets killed off in the end. No since in keeping him around.

Who cares about Brolin as cable, they cast a black domino.

Ryan Reynolds as Hal Jordan.

Chris Evans?

The bald dude from the fast and the furious.

Tom hiddleston for Reed Richards

Vin Diesel

Anyone because the movies are not actually competing.

Only a handful of company war faggots are "loyal" to one franchise. Nobody else is going to not see X-Men movies because they prefer MCU movies.

The only people who have any legitimate reason to want a franchise to fail are Marvel because they make less money off of X-Men movies.

No. Tom Cavanaugh for Reed.

Reminder that he's also Jonah Hex.

No. Butler for Kraven. Momoa for Lobo!

I kind of meant at the same time.

Fassbender should play another character in addition to Magneto.

Xorn

Momoa is so dreamy~

Could we just keep pretending that never happened? How do you fuck up what should be just a straight forward western?

I'd pay to see a FF movie with Tom Cavanaugh where Tom played Reed, Ben Johnny, Sue and Doom

Because they thought of it as a Cape film first and foremost

I would love that

As long as they make her skin ashy white, then I'm okay with it. If she wants to preserve her "blackness", then they can officially fuck off.

I don't give a shit if he's at DC, I want this back so badly

Stan Lee.

Please tell me that's not real and they're going to paint her like they did Saldana.

This. PLEASE!

What's wrong with it. I actually dig the "reverse-domino" look.

DC seems to be picking up the Spiderman scraps with JK Simmons and Willem Defoe

Morena Baccarin should have been Lois Lane.

This user = Wise user.

Vin Diesel can play Sue Storm and Groot

It looks retarded. If I wanted Misty Knight I'd masturbate furiously to the shitty Netflix series.

>the "reverse-domino" look.

The fact that this phrase exists demonstrates that it's the exact opposite of the source material.

One of the first movie's core strengths was ignoring or making fun of movie-continuity bullshit to look more like the comics. Proper Russian Colossus, simpler X-costumes, the Stewart/McAvoy joke, the major setpiece taking place on an unlabeled Helicarrier...

And now all of a sudden Domino is a negative image with a fro.

I didn't realise I wanted this until now.

Hayley as Outlaw

I'm sorry, but it's super annoying to see Domino being blackwashed. Especially by an actress who preaches admiration for PoS Angela Davis.

Evan Peters should just play Quicksilver in both universes. Same with Elizabeth and Scarlet Witch.