Who knew the secret to making a good Thor movie was remove Earth, remove romance, embrace the comics...

Who knew the secret to making a good Thor movie was remove Earth, remove romance, embrace the comics, and give everyone helmets?

>good
Nigga it's okay to be hyped but it's not even out

I just wanna see Thor doing Thor stuff.
He is always held back because of some shit. I want him finally see going all out.

>Good
Stop

Don't fall for their tricks user

Yeah, but they're doing the whole cripple the god thing for a portion of the movie again...

>Taika Waititi

It'll be kino

Every director out there has a bad film under their belt

so..?

>kino

Fucking kill yourself.

I really want to believe you are a shill, but Fuck you fanboy are retarded.

This one will be his

Because...?

It's thor and the MCU.

Not Waititi.

>Calls people shills for praising the direction of a movie

DC fanboys are scared.

>the MCU
>The studio where even directors with 13% RT scores under their belts can get support to make critically acclaimed movies.
>Causing Waititi to fuck up
Now you're just being stupid.

They had to set up his connection to Earth and the Avengers, it was always going to anchor him down. Though the fact that it seems Mjolnir is destroyed early on means he can't unleash its power, which I suppose could be a good thing as that would basically just be a cgi explosion every few scenes. With Hulk keeping him company though a pair of super strong humanoids should be wrecking shit across the galaxy, though the focus will have to be on Asgard I'd guess for the final act, I mean it is Ragnarok.

Taika Waititi is a good looking dude

Yeah but Valkyrie is black.

>embrace the comics
How so?

Literally everyone. They've been complaints since the first movie

What about that one white guy that is black? Balder?

>McBane doing Stand up.gif

Wonder what would it be for Superman in the DCEU?

Nothing, there's no way to actually do a Superman people want in this day in age. ESPECIALLY after the DCEU.

>Fucking kill yourself.
Neck yourself.

No, the secret was stealing Hulk's story.

His name sound like the second most expensive hotels in the board game "Hotel".

>Neck yourself.

Commit suicide.

>Commit suicide.
End your own life.

I like Thor 1. Thor 2 is okay.

Its not perfect, but its honestly on par with First Avenger and Sup Forums always gives that movie a pass.