So why does everyone hate Depp all of a sudden? especially his role in fantastic beasts? I thought he was good in it

So why does everyone hate Depp all of a sudden? especially his role in fantastic beasts? I thought he was good in it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RkCkg31QxFM?t=71
youtube.com/watch?v=WDhFVZwfe3c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Go to bed Rowling.

cuz its kool to do so

He punched his wife.

that crazy bellatrix actor? She has a very punchable face, you can't really blame him.
Just imagine a solid haymaker landing on her supple chin with a meaty slap/

he doesn't really fit the image of Grindelwald. Grindelwald was an Aryan pretty boy in his youth, so even in old age he would've still looked mighty good. otoh they have Jude Law playing a character who was never described as being a chad.

Actually there's no proof he did that. There's a video of him raising his voice and breaking some glassware

he's a fucking white male, and he isn't Jewish

his wife is a gold digging whore who tried to go after elon musk afterwards

Collin feral was better desu

No that’s Burton’s wife. He just likes to get cucked by depp.

rude!

Cause Amber Heard made him look like an wifebeater.

She is so overrated, her features are terrible.

Because he was dumb enough to fall for the "blonde chick with a nice body" meme.

hate is the wrong word
tired of is the proper phrase
it wouldn't be so bad if he hadn't been just playing Jack Sparrow for the last ten years or so

>being fooled by croc tears and makeup fx

I've never liked the wierd scarf wearing faggot. Everyone forgets he helped free a child killer and "became like a brother" why? Because he's a satanist child sacrificing cunt.

collin farrel played grindlewald for 99% of the movie and i liked him more, so depp was dissapointing

Jagg Parro?

I don't mind Depp like some people do, but he is terrible casting as Grindelwald or however you spell it.

>Heard released a statment admitting he never has and never intended to harm her physically or emotionally

It's sad the general populace can't google.

>I thought he was good in it.
He was only in the movie for less than 5 minutes

>Everyone forgets he helped free a child killer
what

That movie sucked so much.
>Make a movie about Pokemon, dont let them fight or use their unique abilities.

What do you mean? You didn't like how 70% of the movie wasn't about the fantastic beasts but rather another voldemort?

People believe what they want to believe. Amber Heard could release an honest-to-god video tomorrow saying "Johnny never hit me" and people would just assume she was being paid off or coerced into releasing the statement.

he punched /ourgirl/

youtu.be/RkCkg31QxFM?t=71

This faggot was all over tv asking to free them, on MTV n' stuff. it only adds to my dislike for the guy in general.
He's one of those hollyweird mkultra fucks no doubt whatsoever (Depp).

I didn't like how ALL of the movie was about a funny, slapstick fat guy, and none of it was about fantastic beasts, and almost none of it was about actual plot.

ALLEGEDLY
I'm not saying I believe it, I'm saying that's why feminists are mad at him and JK Rowling.

>white male
depp has Cherokee blood in him

This, just goofy dr. who shit that is harry potter flavored

He's a drunk from Kentucky. Dude is Injun as fuck.

Every white person in America has or claims to have 1/16 Indian in them.
Most people don't care about the one drop rule.

>So why does everyone hate Depp all of a sudden?

because he went from
>edward scissorhands
>platoon
>what's eating gilbert grape
>ed wood
>Donnie Brasco
>blow
>dead man
>Fear and Loathing
>The Ninth gate
>first pirates
>Finding Neverland

to a fucking this
youtube.com/watch?v=WDhFVZwfe3c
you're gonna upset some people

She, allegedly, deserved it.

Colin as a big bad wizard with his teary eyes was better and I was mad when he changed into Depp

They didnt fought each other, especially drunk. He would probsbly drunkinly insult her and sge would flip, try to restrain her and end up slapping her.

Been there done that. Drink makes you do silly shit.