Who dropped this cartoon after the fourth episode...

Who dropped this cartoon after the fourth episode? I'd like to know how many people didn't like it to the point of losing any interest in it.

Those who still like the show don't have to reply in this thread whatsoever, you can hide it, whatever. It's meant for those who don't like it.

Stop making this same thread 10 times a day.

I can't believe how little faith Sup Forums has in Genndy.

It's my first thread in days on Sup Forums though.

it was fun and comfy, fuck off Sup Forumsntrarian

Those who still like the show don't have to reply in this thread whatsoever, you can hide it, whatever. It's meant for those who don't like it.

oh look I like the show and I'm posting in your godawful thread, what are you going to do about it faggot?

I like the back fur

kill u r salf

If you don't like my opinion, ignore it. I (personally) don't go to Samurai Jack threads and spout constant hate so it would be nice to see the same from you.

>I (personally) don't go to Samurai Jack threads and spout constant hate so it would be nice to see the same from you.
nah I will stay in your shitty thread that is nothing but pure shit

Modern masterpiece of animation.
Contrarians will disagree

I still like it. I don't see what the problem is

>Autistic OP makes same thread 20th time in a row.

Sup Forums is a bunch of dumb whiny toddlers who must let you know they are displeased for the dumbest of reasons

not good enough to stop watching, gotta let everyone know they're not watching and get approval for it

>countless animation errors
>pretty bad animation in general
>too much music
>flat characters despite the show being marketed as better than the old samurai jack

10/10 right here.

>Those who still like the show don't have to reply in this thread whatsoever, you can hide it, whatever. It's meant for those who don't like it.
Wow that's pretty autistic.

See ya this Saturday

What are you going to do, stab me?

>It's pretty autistic to discuss why you don't like the show with other people that don't like the show, so you all know what's the reason

It's almost as we were on Reddit, disliking things? Does it even exist?

>none of those things are actually in the show or valid complaints
>Back to your Steve Uni thread, fag.

the problem OP is that you won't drop it, i you will shitpost 20 times for every new episode, the true is that you are insecure about Jack getting a daughter/young girlfriend relationship since you are a single lonely fagg

I mean maybe it's too early to drop the show but I definitely lost some interest. Now I am more hyped about AT new miniseries.

I don't know who do you think I am, I don't browse Sup Forums often and I rarely make any threads. I won't talk about it again because I have no interest in it, I just wanted to discuss it about things I don't like so I can see if my judgment is correct.

Whatever, I am not going to engage with Samurai Jack further whatsoever after this thread, so keep projecting.

Why don't you like it anymore, OP?

WATCH NEXT EPISODE FOR SCOTSMAN

>hyped about AT
Ew

>no interest
>wants to discuss why they don't like the thing
so you are interested in it?

The problem here is that those who lost interest don't even browse those threads OP, I doubt they even come to Sup Forums. So you are surrounded by people who love this show basically, just like on subreddit of Samurai Jack. You can't talk about what's wrong, because you don't have anyone to talk to about that.

So yeah, leave now because there's nothing here to do. I watched previous seasons of Samurai Jack and they were okay but this one doesn't feel right, so I don't watch it. I don't talk about it. It's just there, for other people to enjoy. That's it.

>I don't browse Sup Forums often and I rarely make any threads

Did not you see the others 20 treads about the same? So you decided to make a new thread?

Good job OP