James' recent work has been some of the best in years, what happened?

James' recent work has been some of the best in years, what happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nwputd1VNV0?t=21s
youtube.com/watch?v=GEexxgNDHNI
youtube.com/watch?v=cNMVgAAdrt8
youtube.com/watch?v=mgdPc51_LYo
youtube.com/watch?v=T-JuSjq25GM
youtube.com/watch?v=V24lQaB2Rkk
youtube.com/watch?v=sbBK7ulRrHg
youtu.be/SuGnkkVFY28?t=6m38s
youtube.com/watch?v=R5edoOTXqN0
youtube.com/watch?v=t79bpGKj7Fk
archive.org/details/AVGNmovie#
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

parpermate pen?
fucking hell

I think someone new is writing his episodes, because I'm seeing some jokes, and knowledge about stuff I wouldn't expect from people like James. James making a MGS3 ladder joke? I didn't think it would be his sort of game.

He went back to basics; shorter videos, strictly talks about the games, little or no skits to speak of.

Ikr

Everyone knows BIC is the superior choice

It's a well known fact that as your hair thins, you gain talent. He will continue to get better as more of his scalp is revealed.

Theory disproven. Checkmate, atheist.

He isn't wasting his time with the movie anymore.

So he didn't write anything in the last episode, right?
All these references and shit never was James' style. I doubt he knows anything about Star Wars expanded universe.

how about Spoony's new material? any good?

There’s no point to know about expanded fanfic.

he got rid of the cancerous planet awesome influence

But he shoves more and more Channel Awesome-esque skits in his videos now. The recent Star Wars one was atrocious.

I wonder what the xmas special is gonna be

You think someone who reviews video games for a living wouldn't know about a really infamous part from one of the most well-known games of the 2000s?

Fuck off with this gay faggot

i love this man

>recent work has been some of the best in years, what happened?
but that's not true

>theory disprove
doug has had the same hairline ever since he was a teenager, sweetie.

>All these references and shit never was James' style
he recently referenced mgs3

obviously he never played it.
james is too of a beta bitch to "get rid of it"

youtu.be/nwputd1VNV0?t=21s
james stopped playing games after n64/psx came out
see

>how about Spoony's new material?
you mean suicide note?
that has been a case for a while now

Have't watched cinemassacre regularly since 2010/2011, just got into it again from the Mike&James goat simulator video. Any reccomendations for their newer stuff?

>Mike&James goat simulator video
if you like that video, watch more james and mike mondays

if you don't, board james is the best thing james has done since creating avgn.

The one where Mike says stuff to James and James is just like mhm yeah uh huh.

mmm yeah mmm

lmao

Don't get me wrong I liked their more thoughtful stuff but i'm not really a horror buff and when i stopped tuning in that was the genre he looked at the most. So if i were to start watching board james which is a good video to start with? Also for mike&james which are other funny/humourous ones? After goat simulator i watched one where mike, the ners and two other guys play this bomb diffusing game and it wasn't as funny.

i remember watching avgn early bros

it's obvious what happen

he hated the character

but now he feels nostalgic for it and puts on a show as "the nerd"

he found his groove or something

>cinemassacre animated
kek, it's like Game Grumps/Oney animated except by people without talent.

He sunk enough money into equipment and greenscreen shit that he's not going to kill the character anytime soon.

Yes, most of the shots of his basement are greenscreen because he can't shoot in his house as often as he used to (retard child).

board james is GOAT m8, you gotta watch it

as for mike and james, shit like this
youtube.com/watch?v=GEexxgNDHNI

or anything with bootsy that defeats the game
youtube.com/watch?v=cNMVgAAdrt8
youtube.com/watch?v=mgdPc51_LYo
youtube.com/watch?v=T-JuSjq25GM

You gotta watch board James in order

Didnt he say that he wanted to end it with the movie (which was in development hell so probably even earlier than 2014) but had an epiphany and realized its an act that gives him some measure of comfort? I guess it would make sense that he would not enjoy being the AVGN at times, he's acting totally opposite of his sweet, laid-back real life attitude

was it rape?

mike is aware of the grumps, he draw game grumps in mario paint video, they also had jontron, which previously shat on mike on the grumps
youtube.com/watch?v=V24lQaB2Rkk
youtube.com/watch?v=sbBK7ulRrHg
also the reason why james is aware of the sonic 06 is because mike watched their playthrough (even mike makes the same jokes in their james and mike video)

board james is true kino as the others said

i still remember my friends roastie sisters acting strange because i wanted to play it i was like 6

fuckin roasties god damn it its not gay at all

the game had bright colors and looked cool

what other games had a cool gimmic like that?

>instead we played pick up sticks

fuck this shit

there is nothing more comfy than AVGN threads on Sup Forums
you guys are the bes

HE'S GONNA TAKE YOU BACK TO THE PAST
TO LET YOU FUCK HIS WIFE IN THE ASS
HE'D RATHER HAVE A BBC
CRAMMED IN HISWIFES REAR
HE'S SOONER EAT OUT THE CUM FILLED ASSHOLE
OF HIS CHEATING WIFE AND DOWN IT WITH TEARS
HE'S THE ANGRIEST KEKOLD YOU EVER HEARD
THE ANGRY KEKOLD NERD
HE'S THE WHINING FAGGOT TURD
HE'S THE
ANGRY
KEKOLD
NERD

i really wonder if mike gets way too much shit

i mean he was there since the early days in that faggy bugs bunny suit

what the fuck does mike do anyways? help edit stuff? it seems like he does alot more then he lets on

So is there any sort of truth to this or is it all just a big meme? Same goes for mikes dick

Mike & James Mondays are boring. There is no reason to make animated version of it. It's not funny or even entertaining. Is it even done independently or is Mike asking people to animate this crap?

>infamous
>MGS3 Ladder scene

there's evidence of mike's cock from screencaps
god you guys are so gay
and honestly it can't be smaller then 6"

the meme comes from the avgn movie solely because james is too autistic to get cucked

there's a scene in the movie were the girl tag along and black tag along kiss i think and he brings them together

which is pretty cuck imagery

judging by the completely out of place and awkward cut away scene of darth vader's light saber not working and him dying, Mike wrote the episodes, or at least that one. It felt like vintage mike

He's the editor, co-writer and cameraman iirc. Not sure if its like this still but there was a point where mike pretty much ran the youtube channel, uploading videos, responding to people and the like. Also he's the guy who convinced james to release his original 3 vids he made for his college friends and that it would be worthwhile to make more.

they are confusing her with boggies wife

So what did james will think of the recent TLA SW shit? Will he review it or not?

youtu.be/SuGnkkVFY28?t=6m38s
He was hiding his hatred for jon

>but now he feels nostalgic for it and puts on a show as "the nerd"
he's not nostalgic for it, it's just he gets the best views for avgn, his most popular thing ever. he doesn't want to do it, but his bitch wife, and ryan and mike are forcing him to do it
>i still remember my friends roastie sisters acting strange because i wanted to play it i was like 6

you fucking watched board james when you were six? I think you're referring to one of the board games he reviewed
meme answer = yes
non-meme answer = not really but his wife is a sjw nut with shit like "caucasian sausage fest"

the whole thing started because in the movie the girl kisses the black guy and the james is like "wow". the reality is james wife was a producer on the movie, and she probably addes that to stop the "caucasian sausage fest". Not to mention the redhead looks like the self-insert for the james wife
So I wouldn't be surprising if april is cheating on james since james even said that one time that "his wife barely sees him"

so mike's chad confidence which stems from his huge wang lead to more avgn

what the fuck god?

can i have my money back?
>most things happen because of large dicks apparently

Mike virgin vs the james chad
Or is it the other way around?

They reviewed Rogue One so they'll definitely review this one because its free views.

the mike dick is real, because mike contacted the reddits mods and told them the photo IS real so they will ban it once somebody posts in on the avgn subreddit

no i played dream phone when i was 6

great game

the set cost like 70- 125$ now lol

>you will never contact reddit to stop posting your dick pics

holy shit how do i vibrate to this level of chadness?

I don't know, I think mike is not aware of jon shitting on him
also, arin said the same shit and he said he's on "good terms" with them (james and mike) since arin forced james to make a video reacting to his shitty rap song

So was it something he leaked himself or was it something he sent to an ex or someone intimate who leaked it? Either way, absolute fucking madman

Ofc they will shill the SW being great and awesome. Bunch of delusional faggy manchildren.

what happened to ryan

>So what did james will think of the recent TLA SW shit?
they like most of the mainstream flicks, the only time they shat on the movie was in the mummy, and even then james admitted he will see the next universal movie no matter how bad it is.

they said they fucking loved wonder woman and that gal gadot is a great actress (no joke)

>James' recent work has been some of the best in years
Are all of his fans mentally challenged? How disconnected do you need to be to endure his videos and pretend they were good?
I bet you don't even watch them all the way through. Nobody can be this oblivious about the shit they watch.

Lmao what? Link?

>Mike virgin vs the james chad
lmao it's the other way around, literally

james is such a beta bitch it's not even funny
not really shilling, it will be james and mike saying basic shit, and then mike will say some stupid shit and james will be like
>hmmm mmm yeah

his videos have high rewatch value acutally

i still enjoy watching his doublevision review or 32x review

Wow that's sad about James' wife, i really hope they're happy together. James deserves it but this bitch looks like a harpy and with a comment like that, disrespecting her husbands, business, happy and friend group it sounds like she's is/will be the yoko ono for cinemassacre

Poor james i feel so sorry for him.

what a sissy
he originally posted in twitter, then people keep reposting it
wouldn't be surprised if he post it when he was drunk (he has problem with drinking)
but mike used to respond in the comment section ALL THE time how his dick was huge
he has more power in cinemassacre than ever now

haha no

james turned his wife into his mom

truly he has it all

she even makes him chicken tendies

what about chocolate covered chicken tendies?
I just came up with that, I'd try it

Its definitely the chad mike vs virgin james but do you guys think james is a true beta or does he merely come across as such because his meekness contrasts mike so hard?

what's sissy about playing a dreamphone you fucking faggot

seriously give me a detailed list because the whole game is imaginary

if you're referring to the rap video it's this
youtube.com/watch?v=R5edoOTXqN0
(warning it's really bad)
the whole problem with james is that he CANNOT say no to anyone. that's how nc vs avgn happened. because he couldn't say no to him. james has no spine.

Nice dubs, if this is the case and James is happy and not a doormat then good on him

Who is that fatfuck? And why is he literally who? I know james and mike, but who is ryan?

Haha wtf never heard of this one

why would he want to say no to NC?

nc has big money

didnt his fans buy him a 300k mcmansion or some shit?

good exposer

and NC isn't too bad i admit hes cringeworthy yeah

but i do like the amount of work that went into his fury road review

i hate these stupid fucking youtuber skits but that one was acutally decent

the fucking dream

He fucking leaks it himself to people on twitter when they ask and to reddit. He also replies on the channel account to comments about his dick alot. He says "Its actually 10 inches 4 inches around" and shit like that lmao

she rarely speaks/posts shit, but when it happens she says shit like, again like I said, "caucasian sausage fest" so this is a bad sign
I doubt that
he originally helped james with the site
youtube.com/watch?v=t79bpGKj7Fk
now he makes videos and own james ass
>why would he want to say no to NC?
I'm talking about before all the shit, when nc was nobody, the original nc vs avgn. nc became popular BECAUSE avgn promoted him

he can have his mommy litterally give him milkies

hopefully the good lord will balance out all his winning and have his kids sell his collection when hes like senile for cheap

i remember watching this gay shit on gametrailers

NC was just as big as avgn at the time of this really

but this is when nobody thought youtube stars were a thing and it was laughable still

>boggies wife
it's ex-wife now.
>his winning and have his kids sell his collection when hes like senile for cheap
he has TWO daughters

that will definitely happen

Is there a running narrative or recurring gag that will make it more worthwhile to watch them in order? I stopped watching right as they first came out so i know jack shit on board james

that's how it should have been. It made the videos so much better thinking its just some regular guy posting silly videos, like talking to you personally

the point is james can't say no to anyone. not to nc, not to ryan, not to mike, not to his wife.
>He says "Its actually 10 inches 4 inches around" and shit like that lmao
he used, not anymore, not ever since the loco bandito incident.

Yes it turns into an actual narrative

the strangest part about the boogies ex wife and the cuck jokes

is how some people were in denial about it yet james caught the flack even though boogie had solid evidence of cuckage

honestly loco bandito just made me like mike more

So is there some behind the scenes drama that resulted in james being screwed over? At the time they were two of the biggest youtubers and each had a different hobby to bring to the table. It only seems natural they'd collaborate so how does it make james a beta exactly?

Quick rundown on the loco bandito incident

F

nope! pretty sure it was just a show to them

i think that guy just hates NC honestly

which is understandable since he shit all over conan without realizing the intellectual merits of the movie

>So is there some behind the scenes drama that resulted in james being screwed over
nc and avgn? no, there's nothing. doug asks james to do a collab once in a while, and they do it. recently the mummy video.
just google loco bandito and you will find the comics. basically somebody found out the old racist comics mike did back in the 00s

>a young mike makes a badly drawn racist ass comic
>its south park / family guy tier
>libshits get mad
>comic was good for a laff

avgn used to be so comfy

never seen this what am i in for?

archive.org/details/AVGNmovie#

i haven't seen it myself but my soul tells me it's like terminator 3 and i should just avoid it

kickassia or whatever was pretty good damn bad and soiled all youtuber movies for me and i only saw 2 mins of it

Its like South Park. But South Park doesn't even get that racist. I'm not sure what else exactly to compare it to, its almost seems like he was inspired by the Sup Forums board?

>sp doesn't get that racist

>there was a whole episode were the main plot was about a character being called "nigger-guy"