JUST

JUST

lets knock off early

Rough couple of days for Steve Bannon.

he'll be back next week

Lookin good art

his nose looks even worse from an upper angle

Gar it's Art *coughs* Listen man I'm not gonna be able to make it in today *coughs* I'm sick as a dog and it's coming out of both ends *cough* sorry man

Im amazed he's still alive. The guy has been a walking corpse for at least a year now.
If anyone really wants to save him, heartfelt letters arent the answer. You have to forcibly lock him in a room and give the minimum in food/water/withdrawal drugs for a good 6 months till he's clean.

>heartfelt letters arent the answer
Thoughts and prayers

Are this guy's sets good?

usually when you do alot of coke your nose shrinks. Whats he been sticking up there? Vienna sausages?

I thought he got sober?

why doesn't howard help him, that kike could get him the best stem cells for his nose

Is this new? Jesus that nose what happened?

It’s over, lads.

His face would actually look a lot more flushed if he was drinking.

I wish he would just die and get it over with.

He'll outlive anybody in this thread.

LOL most likely.

He found the ledge over the edge.

Did he try to photoshop his nose for his book?

What the fuck causes this?

20+ years of snorting chemicals

F

I think he must have gotten hit or something, its swollen from trauma. That's way too dramatic a change, his nose was never like that before. Is there anything in the news about him getting punched by the cops or falling facefirst on a table or anything?

HOLY SHIT MORE PHOTOSHOP PLS

he said it was an infection in his nose that caused the swelling and nearly killed him? the shit in his nose fell into his lung and they had to open his chest up to get rid of it ir something like that

Christ this is just sad. I know we're all supposed to be callous and edgy here, but as someone who used to listen to Artie on Stern back when I was a kid, this just makes me really depressed. He always struck me as a genuinely sweet man with a good heart, and the fact that he's funny and is one of the few comics who literally don't give a fuck about PC shit is icing on the cake. But it's clear this guy literally wants to die. Between the actual suicide attempts, the drugs, and the slow suicide of destroying his pancreas/liver/kidneys by being an obese drunk, he's clearly had a death wish for years. He has some serious mental issues, and I wish he could get serious help before he finally succeeds in killing himself.

My mom loves Artie. She always hated Stern, but she thought Artie was adorable and hilarious. She's gonna be bummed about this.

What the FUCK happened to his nose

Artie still has a huge heart. Last month he had to cancel an out of town show (he’s a huge fuckup but he rarely cancels gigs, even these days) and he got the number of every person that bought tickets and personally called them to apologize/chat.
Contrast to Stern who has the entire Sirius building locked down when he comes in in the morning so no one else in the building can approach him.

He's such an uneven comedian. To me, he's like a funnier version of Dave Attell. Raunchy, seedy, but funny as fuck sometimes. But if smut and degeneracy aren't funny to you, then he's not worth it.