IT'S HAPPENING

Bad reviews for the last jedi are starting to show up on YouTube. Post them.
youtube.com/watch?v=OS_K1emthjM
How will Disney damage control this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B_Z_GXf-FDM
youtube.com/watch?v=jUVkVuE3N4w
youtube.com/watch?v=S81Qxu1_CQQ
youtu.be/eLSAR62xJkY
imdb.com/title/tt2527336/
youtube.com/watch?v=8DwgitMGbp8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This cuck's face might as well have "Punch me" written in Sharpie on his forehead.

Shut up he makes a point. Fans are hating it:
youtube.com/watch?v=B_Z_GXf-FDM
There might be hope after all, bros.

There are a bajillion TFA is shit vids on youtube, doesn't stop normies/critics from still hailing it as a masterpiece

TFA is a legitimately good movie though cause it rips off Star Wars. TLJ is just a hot mess. The Pirates of the Caribbean sequels were better than this.

Fuck Nu Wars

A couple of ass mad EU soyboys, nothing of concern here. The movie is great. 9/10.

t. underage Mouse shill.

>There are a bajillion TFA is shit vids on youtube, doesn't stop plebs/shills from still hailing it as a masterpiece
FTFY

>TFA is a legitimately good movie though
Kill yourself

movie was fire fuck off

....and take your ESB nostalgia with you.

1 dollar has been deposited into your bank account

Honestly though. How will Disney recover? youtube.com/watch?v=jUVkVuE3N4w

this guy brings up the Leia superman scene at 13:00 and says people were laughing at it

scratch that. 14:15 he starts taking about it

The movie was fake and gay.

>I'll probably go and see it again, but yeah, I havent been able to come up with any redeeming features that aren't cancelled out by the faults

>it sucks and I make a attention whore video about it, but I will watch it again in the cnema and I will apy for it again

who the fuck still says fire

>TFA is a legitimately good movie

No its legitimately trash and it's why the new movie is bad as well. Snoke,rey,the resistance,the first order...it's like the original trilogy never happened and may as well not have at this point.

They needed to jump the timeline ahead a thousands years and write something good but they wanted to capitalize on harrison ford and luke and they couldn't even do that right. They made their billions though so I guess it's irrelevant.

>Soyboy did not like Soy Wars - The Last White Man

What went wrong?
Is this the turning point?

Oh man I‘ll go see it tomorrow with my brother and he‘s so fucking excited. How can I lower his expectations without spoiling him too much? He‘s a hardcore Star Wars fan and I don‘t want him to be utterly devastated in the end.

The movie was pretty bad, but what this guy is saying is bs except the chase part.

Use his devastation as a parameter on how bad this movie actually is.

Don't say anything. If he likes he likes it. Depends why hes a fan. Some people just like lightsaber fights.

>Fire

Kys you little negro cunt

But there are no (good) lightsaber fight in this one.

>movie was fire fuck off
Looks like Kathleen Kennedy hit her target market you stupid mutt.

this is literally you, pal.
at least youre English

There are no ligthsaber fights at all.

the backlash is just getting started. This is nothing like TFA where the only complaints were Rey being a Mary Sue and how unoriginal the movie was. This movie is going to piss off casuals and hardcores. Every part of the fandom, OT purists, Lucas Defenders, and EU fans

He thought TFA was okay when we went to see it. Not good but okay while I thought it was nothing but a shitty rehash.

Considering the reviews and general consensus here he‘ll probably think it‘s shit while I‘ll force myself to hold in the vomit.

TLJ is unironically one of, if not the very best Star Wars movie.
There are two major themes running through it: letting go of the past and defying expectations. Letting go of the past, as in saying goodbye to the old favorites, and making the new characters take center stage. Honest to god, I didn't care about Rey, Finn or Poe after TFA, but I loved them by the end of this.
And defying expectations, as in putting twists and turns in the story. I can't say that you won't see the plot twists coming, but those are a lot better than in an average blockbuster. I wonder if Abrams is salty that Johnson shaped his ideas so much?
I wouldn't call TLJ a deconstruction, though it comes close. Felt very much like Kotor 2, interpreting the mythos in a different way (Luke has shades of Kreia). The humor was also great, measured gracefully and in the adequate places, Marvel could learn a LOT from this one.
The acting is superb, Del Toro, Dern and Tran all brought something to the table.
And there is a silent space battle scene towards the end which left the audience breathless. I could literally hear jaws hitting the floor.
'Superleia' was a bit cringy I guess, but I didn't hate it like some of you. Always liked it even in the EU when she was shown as force sensitive.

It is not me. I posted this guy because he looks like the sort of person who would consume and love nu-Star Wars films without any critical thinking. I was wrong and I should apologise to him.

>movie was fire

I bet you're a little white kid

And I thought TFA lightsaber action scenes were beyond bad.
Oh boy...

Is that a Sup Forums poster?

OH NO NO NO
youtube.com/watch?v=S81Qxu1_CQQ

7:10 he describes the SuperLeia scene.

Why does she have that 'look at me, I'm acting' face all the time?

you mean 6:24

You must be glad shilling for those corporate giants you commie fucker

AHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAHAHAA just admit the the sequels were shit, you SW soyboy! Any mainstream hollywood filth is better than what disney has made star wars now

Stop spouting memes from 2000s you underage soyboy the movie was shit. Period. Wasted a few dollars for some Star Justice Wars shit.

Get a load of this faggot enjoying disney's family friendly loads of humor worksafe Star Wars garbage, keep eating that filth and give us your money goyim

why do people take this kids movie so seriously?

God, this is insufferable.
>Uhh... the thing... some things... that I... uhh... didn't quite like... my firiends... you know... they liked what I didn't like... and some other things... the things that happened...
FOR FUCKS SAKE, SPIT IT OUT, CUNT! It's a spoiler review, nobody fucking cares about spoilers! Be consice, say "This is shit, this is thit, I didn't like this and this." What the fuck? Are those people always like that? They get money for those pathetic videos?

>I'm not gonna spoil it
Tab closed.

> tfw 1 or 2 people in the comments defending Luke going out this way

I can't tell if they're shills or just complete SW autists.

How can I get a job as a shill? Does it pay well?? I'm dead serious, if anyone is interested in hiring someone who lives on the internet, let me know

Why does she always have such black, lifeless eyes? They worry me.

She's brittish.

Fuck this movie. Remember the shill tactic will always be bringing up that irrelevant RT score. The backlash from fans is going to be huge, just watch

LITERALLY THIS

Be a good brother and don't spoil it for him. If he enjoys it even for an hour, let him enjoy it.

Ask your local zog curator.

When they choose you, you'll know

>both white males
why are white bois so salty

>user will not like the movie, but he won't let it show for the sake of his brother
>he'll tell himself he's doing a good thing, masking his discontent
>but deep down he wishes that the movie was such that he didn't have to feign satisfaction
>user feels a small pearl of bitterness form in his gut but quickly swallows it - he's not going to be "that guy" tonight, it's just a flick
>user will collect many pearls in his life

Most Savage Review so far coming through:
youtu.be/eLSAR62xJkY

Their usual tactic is to abandon threads like these and create new ones so these dangerous posts get slid to the bottom of the catalogue. Seen similar tactics with the ShareBlue shills last year.

Not that I'm very eager to defend this movie or that I've even seen it yet but you people have issues thar are far greater than the newest installment in an action movie franchise not being good.

Try leaving your fantasy world once in a while. And I don't just mean the one Star Wars is set in.

based

Both Grace Whatever and Jeremy Jahns, two big time shills, were like;

>Eh, it's good...see it again...see if their is a pay off for what seems like bad writing later...

Agreed. It's going to be big. I think this has potential to get legs as a sort of gamergate for film even. Early reviews have been absurdly positive for this dogshit, it's way more egregious than TFA.

When Jahns can barely muster a fuck to give you know it's bad.

What does disney care if some literally who on youtube says the movie is bad it will probably make a billion regardless because it's star wars.

Pretty good review

He didn't even bust out with the nanana star wars thing, or is that just for spoiler reviews?

Someone needs to stream this shit for a Sup Forums viewing like with Ghostbusters. Only way I'm going to watch it.

A pleb virgin nobody. Lol, who cares. The movie is good.

This is going to be good, near 95 percent on RT and it's absolute shit. Die hards hate it casuals might like it but it won't matter because they won't care enough to defend it.

you get the most shekels if you work for JIDF
editing wiki and that sort of thing
you can make a tidy sum

>fire

Have disney outsourced shilling to AI bots now?

fuck me
a review under 40 minutes
ZOGMIGOD

Probably because she's acting you fucking mong

>a straight white male doesn't like it.
Surprise surprise. This movie's not for him. We women, POC, and LGBTQ+ love Star Wars and the important representation it offers us.

you're the empire

but the empire is winning apparently

it's funny because of how badly you poor slobs need to believe being pissing whining assclowns makes you "rebels"

>I think this has potential to get legs as a sort of gamergate for film even

A bunch of awkward fuck-ups turning everything they touch to shit? There's something to look forward to.

>comparing gays to lepers that need to be cured

Imagine how lonely this posters life is.

I'm not a fan of the new movies but I hate this cringe personal army shit and for god sake don't compare it to the shitshow that was gamergate.

Any game with a hint of social justice/feminism is met with ridicule and rejection post-gamergate

ahm sorry y'all the empahr wud jist too strawng fer me

Fucking uncle buck prequel

imdb.com/title/tt2527336/

>8.3 already
>not even out

How much did they fuck up?

You're why accusations of autism are used so indiscriminately on Sup Forums, user.

Funny, you're the same, except with the word "faggot" instead.

What's happening?

I am a little autistic yes. I'm high functioning however and can get away with it because of my looks. It's a strength.

We are rebels dumb cunt

>n-no u

in your case I can well believe it

WHAT ARE YOU REBELLING AGAINST, JOHNNY?

It seems like people are only hating on this movie because it shit all over their autistic theories

>The SuperLeia scene is real
WHY HASN'T ANYONE DROPPED A WEBM YET??? AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

youtube.com/watch?v=8DwgitMGbp8

pajeet Mr. Plinkett right here

I work at Disney and let me tell you that there really is some mass panic over this disaster, Rian Johnson is pretty much gone already and Kennedy's in the firing line, word is she's really pissed off some of the higher-ups. They're going to lose A LOT of money over this one.

Kek