Whomp!

Whomp!

I'm sure she just got a new phone and doesn't know how to transfer her contacts so that she can call me with the new number. And I'm sure it's tiring to walk across her yard and mine, since she lives all the way next door. (Okay seriously, my mom is cool. I'm breaking the joke to say my mom is cool and we get along great. I don't want to talk to lawyers again. [The lawyers thing is a joke, too. I can't stop doing this.])

When did you last speak to your mother, Sup Forums?

Last Sunday.

Yesterday, when I went over for dinner.

Does Ronnie really live next door to his mom?

Like, with my actual voice? My birthday, maybe.

I'm visiting for Easter tomorrow.

Tuesday
We live in the same house.

It's been about a month... I was going to call her on Easter tho

FUCK YOU, RONNIE, I DONT SPEND ALL MY TIME ON Sup Forums TO BE REMINDED OF WHAT A SHITTY SON I AM

>two days without talking to mom

GO HUG HER

RIGHT NOW

I blame Magic Dad Santa

4-5 years

Yesterday

We have lunch Wednesday, together with my brother.

It's not much time, but it's good to see them.

4 years or so.

Myself, my sister, and my niece all got to see her and talk with her probably a week before she died.

I'm sorry for your loss. Was it an accident, or did you know she was going?

>It's "le bearded anime affeciando shills bbeing updated on the status of your relatives communication addresses"- episode

Stepmom was a few hours ago actually. Actual mom is 13 years. No she's not dead.

>Uses a sad reaction pic for a legitimately sad moment
>Forgets to change the image name

>shills
You have no idea what that means, do you?

6 years ago, radiation killed her.

Cancer and recovery from surgery. It was pretty clear a year or so up to that point.

this morning when she got out of bed and went to work.

I call both my parents every day.

Shit.

Damn. I suppose it's at least good that it wasn't a shock, so you may have at least had time to emotionally prepare.