Joe honestly needs to have an ego-reevaluation. He interrupts people constantly...

Joe honestly needs to have an ego-reevaluation. He interrupts people constantly, yet dictates when others can interrupt other people. It leaves me with a takeaway that drives me away from his podcast. He also needs to realize that his constant "Devils Advocate" approach to his podcasts almost ruins the whole experience. And fucking net neutrality, my god, he needs to do his homework before talking about that.
Jamie, if you are seeing this, try to convey this to Joe. I'm not the only one with these opinions, obviously. I love the show, but there are things that are compounding in a negative way.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XSdWHeSf86U&t=274s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Imagine being Jamie on that podcast and having to be all like "damn, Joe Rogan, you fuckin' straight, all hetero with your dick sucking lips and homoerotic comments about UFC fighters. I would believe you enjoy sex with women, both my persona and the real me." when all he really wants to do is look up another Livescience article. Like seriously imagine having to be Jamie and not only sit in that chair while Joe Rogan flaunts his barely-repressed homolust in front of you, the banter with Eddie Bravo barely concealing his homosexuality and attraction to men, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while he says gay shit. Not only having to tolerate his twinkface but his haughty attitude as everyone on set tells him he FUCKED HOT CHICKS and DAMN, JOE ROGAN'S WIFE LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch his homo fucking face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been posting nothing but a healthy diet of weird and interesting science articles and later Youtube clips of large beasts killing other animals for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Ohio. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the semen that's glistening on his dick sucking lips as he makes another homoerotic comment about Nick Diaz's form, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in his "powerful (for that is what he calls himself)" heterosexuality, the heterosexuality he worked so hard to project when he married his trophy wife several years ago. And then Joe calls for another clip of Anderson Silva's weigh in, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before Eddie Bravo could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Jamie. You're not going to lose your future podcasting career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

youtube comment character limit get ya?

Let's hear your podcast then, buddy.

think I'm losing touch with Joe honestly. Duncan and Joe used to have an amazing 3 hour mind expanding discussion. Duncan still has great podcast now. Joe barely contributes anything to his own podcast, it's basically about the guest. Now Chris Ryan is there for some reason and Joe has turned into everyone's least favorite rich asshole elder.
Him trying to contradict everything everyone said is crazy. Anything Duncan said he came back with the opposite. Chris Ryan is saying he thinks the shit is hitting the fan and it's crazy santa barbra is getting evacuated and Joe is just like......but no that's happened a few times.
Like someone told Joe contradiction gets the most viewers and we're slowly watching it devolve to Wendy Williams for white bros.

Meh it was one show where he was combative, with the guests and that look at Jaime.

I think it was a mistake bringing in that old dude with Duncan, Duncan easily carries the podcast by himself and didnt need some random present.

The Steepay podcast is back to usual programming. Cant judge Joe on the odd bad apple.

underrated

Steroids do things to people's personalities just as much as they do their bodies. Testosterone replacement therapy is just a pseudolegal loophole to procure and use steroids.

Of course, without ateroids and aggression, we're left with a personality completely based on weed and DMT. While I'm not against either of those things, if you thought the show was boring now... Dear lord.

What it really comes down to is that he needs to keep getting truly engaging and rare guests. Billy Corgan was the most recent one. All the political and exercise talk has been exhausted and discussed from every possible angle at this point.

>What the fuck did you just say about me, you freak bitch? I'm gonna choke you out!
How do you respond?

why does everyone try to tell jaimie to tell joe things. he's there to google things and try to avoid getting his face punched in by the hair trigger manlet sitting beside him.

>I'm gonna choke you out!

Is that gay slang for choking on another dude's dick when you give them the succ?

>finally get around to listening to one of his podcasts
>he literally sounds like a gay person when he speaks

So is everyone just pretending he's not gay or what?

Literally everyone knows that Joe is gay, what are you on about

Who is this pocket rocket?

Also, dont forget that he used to do every podcast with Redban, and Redban was little more than a punching bag for Joe to shoot down anytime he opened his mouth.

He's miles better now with Jamie.

thats the california voice at work, they all have that gayass voice

He just needs to do less shows. 3 shows a week is too much and the quality suffers.

I'm sorry to say but all Americans have that voice.

This, it's distracting

>youtube.com/watch?v=XSdWHeSf86U&t=274s
>04:30

What the FUCK did he mean by this?

I can't hear it

OKAY.........

lmao jamie's hurried "sorry" someone call the cops and check for bruises on his body

I don't know what you're expecting. Joe is a stupid meathead and all the people on his podcast are either C tier comedians, pseuds like Harris and Peterson, other garbage YouTubers like Molyneux, fringe """scientists""" like those Atlantis retards, and a bunch of meathead keto advocates that get their """sources""" from the titles in magazine articles.

Not an argument.

Imagine fighting Hitler 1v1, I could kick the shit out of that soyboy, no doubt

goyboy > soyboy

Ever since Joe became alt right he hasnt been the same, that douchebaggery fucked his egoless hippie experience up

hits was in world war 1 he'd fuck you up

He was never a true hippiedippy, that was always a gimmick to draw a demographic in that he simply got carried away with. Watch the behind the scenes daily life footage he would have Jaimie take before JRE got big and its clear he's a hyper aggressive A-type or die trying fucker who tries to sling dick to all the women he meets, including his own friend's partners. Theres a lot of super awkward footage in those archives of him making other men extremely insecure and uncomfortable, but it is a unique look into the behaviors of a roidmonkey alpha in the wild. Its all on a specific playlist on the JRE channel

>5'6
>alpha

The combativeness has gotten routine with guests that are vaguely right wing. The contrast becomes more obvious when you watch when he gets more far left type guests on since he barely casts any doubt on anything they say.

He cuts Jamie off so quick and angrily, I completely missed that

Joe is one of the few mainstream guys who even has right wing guests on. If he really didnt like them he wouldnt bother inviting any. There is no obligation on him to invite both sides, im thankful he even goes as far as he has to show both sides.

he tends to only argue the point with someone he can bully like crowder or some of those weird left wingers. he'll never argue with a black guest that's clearly wrong, doesn't even consider it.

Are you joking right now? What the fuck do you consider "left wing"? Almost everyone on his podcast are ring wing and the few that are left wing are retarded SJW normies that have no opinion. He's not had a single left wing person on this podcast.
Amerikkkans are truly fucking delusional. What you consider the Left is fucking retarded.
>mfw people believe crypto-zionist sam harris that believes in trickle-down economy and wants to blow up everyone that isn't a capitalist liberal is left wing

Not surprised it's come to this, Italians are fucking apes (no racist).

>texans have the same voice as californians

Lmao that fucking look. Shut him down completely.

WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY ABOUT WEED

They didn't know shit about jiu jitsu back then, he'd be choked out in under a minute

>Bernie is our most far left politician and hes center right in Europe
America is fucked bros

is keto really a life changing "diet" or is joe rogan full of shit

It's nothing significantly better than a normal healthy diet. I personally feel like shit low/no carbs.