What are some kino about dumb apes?

What are some kino about dumb apes?

Foxcatcher is ungrateful ape kino

I wish he would shoot that nigger in the op pic lol

Non-American here.
Tell me about the blacks; why do they take the knee?

too lazy to stand up
typical nigger

>wtf how dare you be racist towards blacks
>lol look at this BASED BLACK MAN acting like a savage animal so fucking based
Liberals, ladies and gentlemen.

inferior race kneeling before masters

what's the point of kneeling at a game no one goes to?

>If I clap like the soyboy I am I won't be next, that's how it works... right?

because cops keep killing them and not getting punished,

this is the equivalent of wearing a tiny skirt at night or getting hammered at a frat party.

you are asking for it at this point

If you're wearing a Nazi armband and confronting an angry black man a foot taller than you, I'm not sure what other kind of outcome you'd be expecting.

B-BUT IT WAS RACIST WORDS FROM A CIVILIAN

I WANT DEMOCRACY AND ITS LAWS TO BE THROWN OUT FOR THAT

if they kneel their dad appears at midnight but only for an hour

Are a disproportinate number of blacks shot by police? Is it not just because they are so overrepresented as violent criminals?

Yea das rite, Hitler wuz gonna kill all us black people n sheeit, Professor Shekelstein told us that.

Someone post the rabbi-looking kid getting punched in the face for doing the Roman salute. The guy spent days on Sup Forums lmao

90% of half of all murders in this country is 6.5% of the population murdering each other. For which nigs and all good liberals naturally blame, conservatives, cops, white people, and anybody except the murderers.

the pathetic state of the white race, itd advocates being limp wrist numales "but but civility!" and you want to win the race war?

the most kek is that the fatty thought he looked real cool with his leather jacked as he left the house that day

>breaking the law is fine if you have to deal with stupid people
That's not how it works you retard

t. dindu

You aren't good at math are you? Nothing in that chart says 6.5% is commiting 90% "OF HALF" of all murders. Debate me.

They were deemed second-class citizens and had their rights stripped away under the Nuremberg act.

Seriously man, if you're gonna whine like the SJWs you hate so much, then spend the 5 minutes it takes to read about this shit and educate yourself.

I've seen this picture like a dozen times and this is the first time I've realized that the focal point of the picture was girl kneeling (presumably for the anthem).
I always thought people posted this for the sweet, sweet underage volleyball lordosis booty.

It is. Sup Forums is full of pedos.

bump

>everyone that makes a race joke is Sup Forums
Wanna know how I know you’re from Reddit here for Star Wars discussion?

S E E T H I N G

9/10
Sup Forums is all for stereotypes but god forbid you rightfully pick them out of a crowd.

You're taking the whole Sup Forums thing too seriously--you can be as big a fucking twat as those guys without actually going there.

Nothing more pathetic than an adult autist making the same off-topic threads every day begging for the attention of the exact same posters.

>t. soy boy

Boyz n the hood is nigkino

pic related never wrong

Ironic given the fact that a single, jokey mention of Sup Forums has you shitting your pants in anger.

Sup Forums has ALWAYS been anti PC culture you revisionist cucks

hey cuckboy, isn't it time for to go on shoving some diced onion and alex john man oil up your ass for that placebo testosterone boost?

>OOGA BOOGA *SMACKS LIPS* *SMACKS LIPS* *SMACKS LIPS* DEYZE WAS GONS KILLZ US N SHEEEIT

>d-do I fit in yet?
Pitiful

>They were deemed second-class citizens and had their rights stripped away under the Nuremberg act.

All three of them? This was before the Rapefugees you know.

It’s a clash between opposing PC culture and supporting minority rights. It’s fascinating to watch Sup Forums make the choice.

>16 YEAR OLD SCOOPS!? ARREST JAMES WOODS NOW!

that was bad

>heeeelp the black kids are bullying meee mooOOM

t. soyboy

Jew?

[Citation needed]

>[1]

>wanting that sweet, almost 18 ass is pedo
worst fucking meme ever.

but, by all means, fuck grannies.

They saw others doing it

The new dab

saw a pic with this guy when he tried lifting his head up, but there were rings around him from sonic

Nobody likes a sore loser, Roy.

How is it I have a better physique than this man despite almost never working out?

Sorry I don't get your meme.

Please fuck moar grannies so I can tap all those beautiful teens.

>Nigger in charge of having human emotions

lmao we know that's not how it usually goes white boi

>white boy in charge of being out-bred

>*SMACKS LIPS SMACKS LIPS SMACKS LIPS* OOGA BOOGA MUHDIK

Probably because you aren't a woman that tried to turn yourself into a man? It still baffles me that people comment on this picture as if the person doesn't obviously have some kind of disorder

then black gets shot and mammy cries about it on youtube

>posts a 12 year old weeb and a nigglet
what is this meant to prove?

*blocks your tiresome path*

>How to trigger Sup Forums.webm

He has AIDS

good, knock him down and take the rest of his filthy savage fucking race with him

Since there are way more white people in America than black, aren't blacks the ones who will be outbred
Why isn't anyone talking about black genocide?

>They were deemed second-class citizens
You mean like in America at the time?

He drinks a strict regimen of soylent

because that man has some obvious hormonal deficiency or growth defect.

>hmm no weebs on this website

>that pasive aggressive deflection
Am I talking to a woman?

soylent is great faggot it changed my life. I could kick your ass irl

sorry, this observation is not allowed. please check your privilege and report to the authorities for thought reorientation

The white guy didnt take his wallet or chain, the nigger would have and so would have his friends after they jumped in if nigger knocked the white guy out.

Yea, that place is pretty awful too

It's not a man.

uh sweetie that's sexist bs

I'm outside right now fag