Shills

Do you think these people know they're pieces of shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jk1kX-Tdi1Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>It's not a perfect movie.
>10/10
Of course.

>It's not a perfect movie
>100

What do you expect? The more 100's a film gets on RT the more it is garbage with an agenda, they don't care about film quality or judge current films on the same attributes films were judged on in the past.

Literally bribed, there is no other reasonable explanation for these scores. If they're honestly genuine this is just proof that anyone can get a job as a film critic(big surprise).

Holy shit. This is worse than TFA. Just wait until Episode 9 when Poe and Finn officially become a couple.

>not perfect
>100/100
Daily reminder that only shills will deny that Disney buys reviews at this point

>a triumph

>a dazzle of comic irreverence and dramatic purpose

Robbie Collin always was a twat. I watched valerian be a use he recommended it. Fuck.

>bursting with wit, wisdom, emotion, shocks, old-fashioned derring-do, state-of-the-art tech, and stonking set pieces.

Nu-wars wanted the numale audience and they got it.

TLJ is unironically one of, if not the very best Star Wars movie.
There are two major themes running through it: letting go of the past and defying expectations. Letting go of the past, as in saying goodbye to the old favorites, and making the new characters take center stage. Honest to god, I didn't care about Rey, Finn or Poe after TFA, but I loved them by the end of this.
And defying expectations, as in putting twists and turns in the story. I can't say that you won't see the plot twists coming, but those are a lot better than in an average blockbuster. I wonder if Abrams is salty that Johnson shaped his ideas so much?
I wouldn't call TLJ a deconstruction, though it comes close. Felt very much like Kotor 2, interpreting the mythos in a different way (Luke has shades of Kreia). The humor was also great, measured gracefully and in the adequate places, Marvel could learn a LOT from this one.
The acting is superb, Del Toro, Dern and Tran all brought something to the table.
And there is a silent space battle scene towards the end which left the audience breathless. I could literally hear jaws hitting the floor.
'Superleia' was a bit cringy I guess, but I didn't hate it like some of you. Always liked it even in the EU when she was shown as force sensitive.

Do you ever get the feeling that you are in the Truman Show lol

Is this satire?

>10 cents have been deposited in your account

>Felt very much like Kotor 2, interpreting the mythos in a different way
You mean bad and incorrectly? Agreed.

This is from reddit. I can just tell.

>read the names

youtube.com/watch?v=jk1kX-Tdi1Y

>modern mythologies
oh god who the fuck says something like that

5 bags of popcorn and 3 bags of soda from me.

>Jewish people exist
BREAKING NEWS

I have to get up and lift and cut and carry heavy shit all day. People in my industry get crushed to death, lose fingers, work 50 hour weeks on average.

If I could get paid good money to go and watch a fucking movie and then go home and lie about how it's the greatest thing I've ever seen on social media, I'd fucking do it too.

The review up on Ebert's site from Matt Something Something basically says;

>Sure, the story is full of holes and deus ex machina moments, but that's not a problem, that's just "reinventing" the mythology lol

These are amazing.

>It's not perfect. But it's perfect.

>It's the best Star Wars movie ever. Genuine beauty.
>Another level! Most imagination since Lucas! (despite offering not a single new or imaginative thing)
>Stonking set pieces
>It's about an old guy realizing he's a failure! Yay!
>Best since Empire!
>Everything. Plus more.
>Comic irreverence
>Star Wars as you've never FELT it

jesus fuck

nepotism

>People in my industry get crushed to death, lose fingers, work 50 hour weeks on average.
desu senpai it's probably more dangerous to say anything bad about the mouse

Their self-awareness probably isn't any worse than yours, OP.

What the hell is going on? Even the greatest movies of all time have their fair share of contemporary bad reviews.

Do these people care that their credibility is now shot?

>wagecuck working a terrible job finds a chance to inject his awful life into unrelated conversations
Like fucking clockwork.

What do you think how much is disney paying them?

Will those faggots ever stop liking things? Fuck them.

>my strawman argument
Eat shit.

>"It's not a perfect movie..'
>100

You are the pieces of shit.

Expand on that you spineless cuck.

>unrelated

Illiterate?

do shills even deserve human rights?

>of the will

>Jewish people disproportionately give shilled reviews to films produced by Jewish film companies

Can't wait for the reviews from the Arab world to start rolling in