Bucky O'Hare reboot when?

Bucky O'Hare reboot when?

Other urls found in this thread:

firstcomicsnews.com/first-look-neal-adams-bucky-o-hare-movie/
libgen.io/comics0/_0DAY21/Comics-2/+by-pub/(Continuity Comics)/Bucky O'Hare Graphic Novel (Bchry - DCP).cbr
bossfightshop.com/collections/bucky-ohare/products/bucky-ohare-and-the-toad-menace-comic
buckyoharetoadwars.wikia.com/wiki/Aldebaran
ospreygraphix.com/html/Screens/Bucky-ohare/sc-Buck.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It already existed and was excellent.

yeah, it was great

firstcomicsnews.com/first-look-neal-adams-bucky-o-hare-movie/

Jazz is looking fabulous there.

soon

Never.

Like literally never. That there's a franchise that did not make enough money to live long.

>tfw can't find the full sized, colored graphic novel that collects most of the comics

>2017

I'm so happy what are the chances this pops up at comic con or is at least mentioned

Back to waiting then. I hope Willy Dewitt's gone, that kid sucked.

maybe if talking animals were popular again, something would change..

20 years layer we can finally hotglue Jenny! Gosh, I love technology.

theatrical motion picture now in the works with Neal Adams producing and directing

Strap yourselves in

If the show does come back for a reboot, it would naturally have to tone it back since the show basically ran on weird animal stereotypes.

>Deadeye was basically "Never turn your back on a Sleazasaur" but Bucky just quietly rolled his eyes at him and gave Al Negator the benefit of the doubt. When Al inevitably sabotaged the crew's engine, Bucky is then hard on himself for not to listening to Deadeye's racist quips. (Though it would have been smarter to do a thorough background check on ANY new crewmates before they took off to space. Al was just the first to show up.)
>Jenny was critical of Bruce for acting like a typical"Beetlegeusian Berserker Baboon" during a mission but was also self-conscience about the "cats hate water" stereotype in another episode
>All four-armed ducks in this universe are either space pirates or ninjas (which is positive stereotyping) and Deadeye know all of them personally, somehow.
>The crew's generally opinion on toads. Bucky gets extremely detailed on how much he hates them.

The Jenny example can actually be fleshed out for character development but I vaguely remembered the show of just casually shooting out too many weird in-universe examples. I mean come on, "Sleazasaurs"? Al Negator even mentions how his race prides themselves as slimy backstabbers, how do they get work done?!

Yeah, right. Who's making it?
Illuumination?? At best DreamWorks could.

libgen.io/comics0/_0DAY21/Comics-2/+by-pub/(Continuity Comics)/Bucky O'Hare Graphic Novel (Bchry - DCP).cbr

Why her hair is so lame and sexy at the same time?

>no more posts

Sup Forums confirmed to be 13ys old average

kinda hard to talk about it again after we had a big thread about it 2 weeks ago

archive link?

>more racist bunnies.

Not this shit again!

sorry user can't remember the thread title

haivng long hair is such a disadvantage during combat, especially for a witch who needs to constantly hide her magical powers

I don't know if it'll ever come back as a cartoon. It was too good for this world. The property was here and gone when I was like 5. It would have a better shot as coming back as a new comic series and collecting all the back issues from the UK run into graphic novels.

He was unfortunately always part of the comic and cartoon. The comic was created explicitly with the idea of becoming toys and cartoons, even working foot pegs into the designs on the bottom of their boots and pegs on Bucky's belt for putting his gun on.

young audience needs self insert, what's better than boy genius? It was made to sell toys? So what, as long as it's entertaining and well-thought selling merch is okay.

I appreciate the comic, interesting artstyle, had balls to kill the gorilla and trap the kid for all eternity in the aniverse.

>Willy Dewitt's gone

But how?

Inb4 suicide

I know that feel. I used to own Bucky O'Hare and the Toad Menace as a kid, but it was lost to time. Now all I have is the manga-sized black and white edition.

>young kid travels to a furry dimention

What...kind of fantasy is this?

Well, you get to fly spaceships around, so that's a plus.

it will be on the online store of Boss Fight Studio (also Revoltech Judi Hopps soon)

bossfightshop.com/collections/bucky-ohare/products/bucky-ohare-and-the-toad-menace-comic

is this what you want?

>jenny is from a planet rules by women because they enslaved men.

why did she leave? to try every dick in the aniverse?

>black and white digest format
that's the opposite of what I want

What kind of lore is this?

buckyoharetoadwars.wikia.com/wiki/Aldebaran

there are hints

Yeah the idea of a Kid Genius has always been shit tier. His only purpose is Furry Female/Human Shota stuff and honestly he's kind of visually unappealing for that sort of stuff. He's not Kid Link tier where you see Kid Link with Adult Princess Ruto and it doesn't look ugly.

Willy was an absolute madman

>travel to another dimension
>become a total pussy magnet

>Bucky's massive fucking smirk

so... she is triyng to do bondage with that young male human...

Wouldn't he be a furry equivalent's wet dream in their world?

>A shota twink human
Well, that explains why the cats of her home planet didn't mind him too much.

You have no idea how depressed that makes me for missing that.

one last bump before I give up on this thread

>he wants to go home

Yet many NEETS would sell all their action figures to kiss a furry

he hasnt reached puberty yet. he just wanted to go back home to play with his toys.

I'd sell a few but not all.

What if it's hitting with hair?

Am I the only one who never found the catgirl attractive? Furries aside, those fucking eyes were always way too creepy for me.

I always assumed there was some kind of psychic energy barrier or some shit, given that nobody can fucking hit her to save their lives (often literally).

Leave.

Seconded.
But I don't have any nostalgia for this.

If I can see more of Deadeye then I'm in.

Yeah she didn't make the jump to animation very well, hopefully they fix that in the reboot but I doubt it.

He'll regret it when they finally invent DA in his 90's timeline

Not like anyone would believe him in the human world, men kind have to take one-another's word on losing their virginity.

Not even for Mimi LaFloo?

Can I just get a spaceship?

Not when you cam be the first man to fuck an alien

More Jenny

OK, I'd sell them all. Jenny, Mimi, all of them honestly.

>warehouse guard

I don't want to trade my Figmas for space herpes.

Willy is a good boy

In the cartoon she ran her own vessel, what hapenned to her? And what the hell's a Fruit Chewie?

>That sheen on her diamond
Clearly some kind of mind warping happening to that kid.

Protagonist aside, I got way more "Bucky" vibes out of Starfox. For a while, I even forgot SF wasn't about a bunch of evil toads taking over the galaxy.

My headcanon was that Star Fox took place after the events of Bucky O'hare.

I could buy that.

>Aldebarans prophetised Xbox One

Art for unproduced figures

>They got super butthurt Willy learned the secret to psychic powers is practice
Man, that show had some stupid moments.

Komplex in it's mobile form. It only ever appeared in the Arcade Game. It likely would have appeared in the series had it continued. Komplex was going to be in wave 3, having been held back so all the coolest figures wouldn't be in wave 1 or 2.

The Jenny figure.

Packaging concept art for Deadeye

Is it weird that I didn't hate any of the Toads other than Komplex? They just didn't seem evil enough to be worth anything.

Komplex is fairly sinister in the comics, it lobotomized the scientists who created it, showing it burning a laser into their skulls.

Wave 3 was pretty much going to finish out the line and had a new version of the Toad Trooper.

Komplex dishing out lobotomies

>it's literally just 13 episodes

I feel like I recall seeing this on TV exactly one fucking day.

You do realize that most men if given the chance would love to kiss a visually appealing Non-Human chick, right? It is man's primitive drive to spread his seed to as many available females as possible.

Now it is time to ruin Jenn for all of you. She's a feline so she likely gives birth in litters. Do you think you can afford a chunk of kids right at the get go?

>Implying there ain't people into that

It had a pretty neat arcade game, at least. Even a short-running show was 10-times as memorable as long as it had an arcade title by Konami. Just ask "the Cowboys of Moo Mesa."

They did Cartoon Network tier shit with the show and pretty much never re-ran the series. They released the toys before the show hit TV, but they even packed the figures giving like only one or two Bucky's per case and then the line suffered from Star Wars Black Series syndrome. Everyone bought up all the good figures then a new case would arrive and the same thing would happen until the shelves only had the same figure not selling. And then stores would never order more because they still had the shelf warmers. By the time the show was on the shelves only had the Toad Air Marshal figure and that was it, so the toy line died and they yanked the show off the air right away.

I fucking hate when that happens

...and this is why you should bundle two figs, one everyone wants and one less popular.

Some references for any drawfriends passing through ospreygraphix.com/html/Screens/Bucky-ohare/sc-Buck.html

I remember for a year or two in school having bucky O hare shoes. I never got any of the toys, but remember those shoes.

NeverEver

What's the point just read the comics

heh

>What's the point

money?

bump

A reboot of this show would need some drastic changes. Have any of you watched it recently? It's pretty bad.

The only real problem was the INCREDIBLY strong racist overtones that came against lizards and amphibians. Also the weird obsession with how TV made the toads evil and stupid.

The show is right. Mass entertainment media does make the masses stupid. Also racist undertones nothing. Even Starfox had that with Falco who seemed particularly angry towards apes/monkeys. Let's face reality, humans or human like characters are going to be biased in terms of preferences and treat those they do not find in line with their preferences rather roughly. That's just the way it is. Forget this diversity tolerance garbage.

You can always ignore reality, but never its consequences.

Maybe they should do drastic re-designs. I don't care what anyone says, I find every character except Jenny to look unappealing. And even then, Jenny's eyes are notably weird (fanartists do a better job with her eyes). Guess I can make an exception for the Token Robot.

I just find it odd they use a cartoon to discuss the issues with television, even if it did start out as a comic book. I do see your point on the racial aspect though, it takes place during a war and it's allowed to make those kinds of statements.