Solo predictions

Now that the TLJ dust has settled, what do you think of the upcoming "Solo"? Will it save Star Wars?

Other urls found in this thread:

variety.com/2017/film/news/star-wars-han-solo-kathleen-kennedy-director-fired-1202473919/
hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/star-wars-why-han-solo-movie-directors-were-fired-1015474
starwarsnewsnet.com/2017/06/what-our-sources-are-saying-about-the-star-wars-han-solo-shakeup.html
ew.com/movies/2017/06/22/ron-howard-takes-over-directing-duties-on-han-solo-film/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I have a bad feeling about this.

I guarantee there'll be a scene where Han thinks he needs to defend Kelly C then looks at her in wonderment as she fights off multiple attackers at once

It will be terrible.

Making EU movies about main characters is beyond retarded.

Boba Fett? Sure.

Yoda...maybe.

But Han Solo and Obi Wan Kenobi...? Fucking why. We already saw their fucking movies.

Who the fuck are these two guys?

mark my words this movie won't hit 1 billion in the box office. Last Jedi will do significantly less than Force Awakens (TPM-AOTC and ANH-ESB were big drops as well) and word of mouth will spread just like it did with TPM. Rogue One barely hit a billion and that was before this upcoming shitshow

>Solo
>there's like 10 people in the picture

Well, it's not off to a great start

Daily reminder that the lead male is a Coen Brothers guy, the love interest is Meme of Thrones "actress", a standup comedian is Lando, and Woody Harrelson- I repeat, Woody Harrelson- is appearing in a SW film.

It was written by a dad and son.

It was partially filmed by the two guys who did Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs and 21 Jump Street and because the producers wanted to make it more serious, half way in they brought in.. Ron Howard.

It will potentially be the worst multi-million budget film ever made.

that cast is abysmal besides woody lol. hard to believe anyone will watch it even though its star wars

also the only reason rogue one hit that mark is because they confirmed vader was in it months before and people wanted to see him. Who will they want to go see in this movie? Childish Gambino as Lando? No thanks

>theres another star wars film out in a few months

wtf is he smuggling, menthols?

this shit is going to flop so bad

Clone wars movie flopped bad, you can't just throw "star wars" on something and make money if there were recent previous shit (prequels for clone wars, disney wars for the han movie) and the movie itself sucks

Can't save what is already dead and rotten

I predict it will be utter shit.
>Solo without Ford
What the fuck were Disney thinking?

>Clone wars movie

Animation. A live action star wars movie hasn't flopped yet.

Who even demanded this?

People that attend San Diego ComicCon

Who is woody playing?
Why so many Jews?

wew
Seriously?

>what do you think of the upcoming "Solo"?
It's going to be a disjointed mess because they switched directors and Kennedy doesn't know what she wants out of this film.

variety.com/2017/film/news/star-wars-han-solo-kathleen-kennedy-director-fired-1202473919/

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/star-wars-why-han-solo-movie-directors-were-fired-1015474

starwarsnewsnet.com/2017/06/what-our-sources-are-saying-about-the-star-wars-han-solo-shakeup.html

ew.com/movies/2017/06/22/ron-howard-takes-over-directing-duties-on-han-solo-film/

Executive meddling will most likely make this movie a jumbled mess. Fucking hell, just fucking stop this shit. At least end Star Wars on a high point, if that's even possible.

>At least end Star Wars on a high point, if that's even possible.

That ended 34 years ago

WTF is this thing?

baby rancor