youtube.com/watch?v=q2p8gNI7284
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Courage

What is the context of this?

And that's not even that scary just disturbing at time

Ya foo!

a drunk driving ad

youtube.com/watch?v=q2p8gNI7284

Some prank show I'm guessing. They always do stuff with bathroom mirrors.

What in the name of God did that have to do with drunk driving?

The scariest one I can think of is yamishibai but that's anime. The only other one I can think of is fears of the dark

Wouldn't say "scariest", but Fears of the Dark has some pretty creepy/disturbing moments without showing much

>pic very fucking related

old stop motion animation creeped me out when I was a kid

happy tree friends
leo burnett ad about traffic accidents

you never expect a drunk driver to run over you in the bathroom, but...

Quay brothers stuff is pretty creepy but kind of boring

Candle Cove

the majority of collisions occur when one or more parties aren't really paying attention - they come out of nowhere, and in the case of pedestrians, often through the glass like that

as you consume alcohol your attention span decreases and what's known as your hesitation interval commensurately increases - the time it takes for your brain to process what's going on around you and formulate an appropriate response

which is why there are stopping distances for vehicles based on weight class and weather conditions (and which make assumptions about the basic quality of road, your ability to pay attention, and the state of your vehicle), and why there are (most places) enforceable speed limits (even in Germany, which doesn't really have speed limits on arterial roads, you'll get ticketed for driving like a cunt); because as you get faster the hesitation interval remains the same, meaning you've traveled that much further before you can stop - and the distances necessary are much bigger than most people assume, especially when you get over the local speed limit

when you're drunk you can easily take your hesitation interval up to several seconds or longer - but still be capable of operating the mechanical elements of a vehicle by instinct, even if what you're observing is little more than the road (or what you think is a road...) and not the other vehicles/pedestrians on that road

the problem for a lot of drivers - drunk or not - is that they think of themselves as being more capable than they really are because they haven't had any collisions, but that assumes that a) you'll never have any collisions simply because you haven't had any yet (which is patently absurd) and b) other road users aren't having to take evasive action to get out of the way of your useless fucking ass

tl;dr if your attention span is so short you need a tl;dr, you should't be driving

Did you actually type all that shit?

Yeah, no one fucking asked dude.

>these kids triggered by the tl;dr

>this faggot completely up his own ass
2bh I didn't even read the tl;dr but it does make you seem like even more of a douche

Epic bathroom brawl in the women's bathroom.

tell me more

The pilot episode of Freaky Stories was pretty unsettling. It aired only once, as far as I know, back in 1995 on YTV.

Good post, thanks.

this would be a pretty good prank if it quietly happened when they're in the stall, so when they come out they see a fucked up face and reacting then instead of being jumpscared
you could swap the bloodied head crashing through the mirror with barney giving you the middle finger and it'd still give you a jumpscare because of the loud noise