Why him out of any Director why is he directing the third

Why him out of any Director why is he directing the third.

Tell me about the nose...

look at his nose

He’s a competent yes-man.

TFA is great compared to last jedi

He was available on relatively short notice.

Safe bet

they're hoping he can come up with something confusing so people don't realize how shit it is

Only jewish directors are allowed to make Star Wars

He does what he's told and execs think he has "nerd cred", which is probably true looking at the audience from the TLJ premiere stream.

Kikes are the enemies of humanity. We have been at war with them for over 10,000 years

What are the chances he makes Kino?

no one demoralizes whites or defiles our treasures like a fucking kike demon, that's why.

damn

It'll be nonsensical whatever he makes.

But Judaism has only existed for 3000 years.

Mystery boxes galore.

this

i am sure he will ruin other SciFi series in the future

it's like comparing a turd to a puddle of vomit.

He should be shot for this

He's good at squeezing shekels out of established franchises by turning them into bland soulless facsimiles of the originals.

I hate almost everything he’s ever made, but god damn do I feel sorry for him now he has to write his way out of the sinkhole Rian Johnson has put Nu-Wars in.

>sees picture of him
>hmm I wonder
>Wikipedia
>"ctrl + F jew"

Admit it, he would've treated Luke far better.

Man J J Abrams writes this shit up in 5 seconds. He makes one phonecards to you know who and it's finished in a week.

WHy would you say something that stupid?

Part of the money laundering scheme by the international bankers.

Irony here is 2 of them are definitely not Jews.

Rian Johnson and Gareth Edwards aren't Jewish tho

why does ever hooknose wear those glasses

>tho
go back to your nigger twitter, nigger

If he took it off, would he die?

Disney has been owned by Jews for decades, Iger being the current CEO. You can work for them as long as you fufill their vision.

Absolutely no one else wants to do it. Disney don't want a director to create a film, they want a guy who can make their terrible film blueprint come to fruition. Disney just wants a yes man that can deliver a finished product on time and under budget, preferably with name recognition. Jew Jew Abrams fits the bill.

Because he did a better job than Rian
8 is an absolute shitshow

Because Colin Trevorrow is even worse

So was 7.

>using chrome
Good goy.

God I love how they just picked him because jurassic world made a shit zillion dollars. They didn't even care he was absolutely garbage until it turned out he wanted to do something his own way so they instantly fire him and dredge up J J the hatched man. Did anyone get a rougher deal than Colin?

The nose knows. Spielberg, another choosen decided JJ would do all high profile movies.

He should be directing people to their seats.

7 follows the plot beats of 4 too closely but it actually followed a narrative structure
In 8, it feels like a sequence of scenes that happen in order without much growth. The entire film is "the resistance is getting chased by the first order". It was just boring, the only scene that really interested me was when kylo killed snoke and kylo and rey worked together, but then it was right back to "no I'm still evil lol" and that made it all worthless

>TFA is great compared to last jedi

if that's even remotely objectively reflective of the objective truth... just™

Rehash Awakens was so bad that i can hardly believe it

He's the new Brett Ratner a guy that they can tell what to do who listens who can handle a $200 million dollar movie. It's purely about return on investment management not because he's a good director.

>box office gross ∝ film craptitude
BELIEVE IT!™

TFA was a competently constructed rehash
TLJ is an incompetently constructed new plot
Which is the lesser evil?

If you want a non-meme answer, I think this is it:

Disney liked Rian Johnson's work but realized he was throwing most of JJ's ideas out the window to make TLJ. Not wanting to waste him, Disney said "fuck it" and gave Rian his own trilogy because they set this one on fire. They brought JJ back to try and tie his own ideas with Johnson and try to bring a cohesive conclusion in IX.

has JJ directed a memorable movie?

Arguably Cloverfield was kind of ok

What a legacy.

Reminder that JJ Abrams is a WHITE man

>TFA was a competently constructed rehash
>COMPETENTLY
>grading on a hyperbolic curve