*Inhales

*Inhales

Other urls found in this thread:

qz.com/857156/uganda-is-worried-about-the-number-of-chinese-men-marrying-their-women/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

*hiccups*

BLACKED

Sup Forums and Sup Forums btfo ONCE AGAIN

SALT RIGHT BTFO

*yawns*

Space asians getting SPACEBLACKED.COM

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

THE ABSOLUTE STATE
OF
SOY WARS

>Someone posts a screenshot of this
>All of a sudden it's posted non stop accompanied by *inhales* or *OH NO NO NO*
Give it a rest

Well you can't exhale when you kiss your love interest, that's awkward

>be Boyega
>get hyped about getting the jedi BLACKED
>get YELLOWED instead by a land whale
He deserved better. At least a cute asian

He's every bit as ugly as her. Look at that giant gorilla face.

>Sup Forums and Sup Forums btfo
Is that Yvonne Felarca?

BRACKED

I'm sorry, but what is this forced nonsense? I've barely even seen a Chink woman with a Black guy (not say it doesn't happen but it's pretty fucking rare).

So what is this?

The Chinese back home are not gonna like this shit.

So this uncomfortable face smashitng is what they call a kiss these days?

>be boyega
>spend a whole movie getting close to a cute white jedi ting
>next movie
>oh boy time to smash
>end up with a fat chink
>oh no rian what are you doing
>time to kiss her
>oh jesus why
>OPs pic

why is hollywood forcing me to see two ugly people suck each others faces
what happened to good looking people being in movies

how many jedi do you know?

Lol Nigga looks like he's in pain

Who wouldn't?
I don't know which one I should feel bad for.

Cinema has come so far...

Are you implying that the Force is at fault here? Some sort of cuckochlorians, maybe?

Feel bad for this pathetic state of american cinema.

>image.jpg

Would a Chinese audience actually like this stuff? I mean, they’re pretty racist and Hollywood is so desperate to pander to them according to people here

They also want to propagandise the Chinese with the same race mixing globalist agenda for the west. They don't want any strong homogeneous ethno-states in the world. That includes China. These people are willing to take a hit in terms of money for this purpose as we have seen time and time again.

this

this is the future of humanity right here.

Yellowed Africans are getting common due to Chinese men being sent to colonise Africa... I mean, help with their development.

I'm okay with this

>fat forgettable Chink
>ends up with a nigger
I think Chinese people would rather not be represented at all. To them, this is an insult, since they believe black people are literally non-human monkeys.

Fuck fag wars. This nigger needs to go. Will never watch a movie with this nigger in it

They knew what they were doing

>forcing two closet racists to kiss

kek

This franchise is deader than dead.

Poor chocolate man. He dreamt of being a hero. He still doesn't understand (((they))) have other plans for him.

Why they both got fucked up noses?

qz.com/857156/uganda-is-worried-about-the-number-of-chinese-men-marrying-their-women/
CHINKED

>that filename

She's a Vietnamese so they won't really care.

I knew as soon as they chose a Vietnamese actress she would have some sort of romance with Finn. This is how you can get a Chinese character to romance the black dude without any actual Chinese character.

How does it feel being on the wrong side of history?

Da Gooks ain't gonna like this scene.

first wave of chinks make half babies, second make make half babies with half babies, third wave, fourth wave, sixth wave and Africa is now a province of China

Mad soyboy wh*Toids can't handle BLACK SUPREMACY

They both look like Schlomo's holding a gun to their heads

Wish I could put my dick between that kiss

Isn't she supporting the alt right by proving true their assertion that white genocide is a real thing?

Is the first screener out on p2p?

Answer me plz
>please reply

:( plz

my mind literally can't process that some whites think that breeding out whiteness from them is a good thing
like fucking hell, how does someone become so self-hating? what's their thought process when this happens? I'm drawing a blank here

>how they become self hating?

It’s quite simple, How do you recognise a foundation myth? It fulfils three functions.

1)It explains the origin and structure of the world (and society).
2)It defines ultimate good and evil (and from those definitions are derived the values that are used to justify the holding of power).
3)It determines what is held sacred in that society.

For modern Westerners the story of WWII has become their foundation myth. It fulfils all three functions.

1)We live in the ‘Post-War World’. The lines on the map, the institutions, the sense of what era we live in, all arise from the starting point of WWII.

2)Ultimate evil is Nazis. Ultimate good is opposing Nazis. The values derived from these definitions are anti-racism, equality, diversity, anti-nationalism and so on.

3)The only thing that is held sacred, that cannot be denied or mocked in the contemporary West, is the Holocaust.

The problem is that all three functions are backwards or negative.

Instead of the origin event being one of fertility and new life, it was a conflagration of death and destruction.

Instead of ultimate good taking the central position in the story that slot is occupied by ultimate evil. Everyone knows that Adolf Hitler, the personification of evil, holds the centre point of the WWII story.

Instead of that which is held sacred being something mysterious and sublime it (the Holocaust) is an obscenity.

Having a negative foundation myth means the tree of life for Westerners is poisoned.
> Having a negative foundation myth means the tree of life for Westerners is poisoned.

low quality shoop m8

Goodnight Alt-right

Murican white guild cult spreading.

Man this shitposting will never go away will it

good post

Racerealism won’t ever go away, only maybe on heavily censored places like lepditt

I came here to laugh about Star Wars....not to start thinking about life

God I love this place

I'm more talking about how everybody's shitposting about this shipping rather than how shit the movie is. the shitposters don't give two hoots about the movie, which I honestly cant blame them given how shit it is.

What are the chinks reaction?

Huh. Is there a BLACKED with asian yet?

she's vietnamese
how often are you going to ask this question user? why don't you learn vietnamese and figure what they're talking about?
the image you're reacting is shopped, good job falling for it.

white Rihanna is a goddess

If they would care about it they would “shitpost” or with other words have an opinion about it.
Calling other people’s opinions “shitposts” because you don’t agree with it shows only your inability to meet different opinions then yours

>Disney yids are butthurt that Chinese people didn't like their black star wars lead
>in retaliation they create an Asian character to get BLACKED by him
How petty can you be?

>meanwhile the main qt is making dove eyes at the bad guy

Wtf Finn what it is u doin

>why don't you learn vietnamese and figure what they're talking about?
But I thought I was in a Vietnamese vase-painting online forum?

Best post on Sup Forums right now?

No, that's not what the Jews want.

me btw

They are trying to make a love triangle kinda spin,this will make Finn even more wanted by him having more women and I the end getting the white chick, after the white chick will get her heart broken by the evil empire white kid

>people start to like kylo, the only straight white male far and wide
>kills his father
>kills his mentor
>probably kills some toddlers in the next movie
literally demonization of straight white males

I didn't come to the star flick thread to be reminded of the nightmarish distopia I live in.

Nice proof you got there fellow brown person.

Sure. The general opinion of this movie on Sup Forums is terrible, but as I said the majority of the focus was on the shipping, instead of the movie itself. Guess my theory of Sup Forums being a offshore Sup Forumssite was accurate. Then again you don't know which one are genuine and which are doing it just because its fun.

unironically daddy issues

Do you notice how hard you project motivation and agendas to people you don’t agree with?

Have I ever assumed you’re are a raging leftist minority getting buthurt? No because I don’t have a glass ball that tells me shit like this, it seems like you do pal, conratulations kiddo

George, I'm so sorry.

>not recognizing pasta

Well, I won’t be getting up out of bed today....thanks

>Do you notice how hard you project motivation and agendas to people you don’t agree with?
>you’re are a raging leftist
The fucking irony, holy shit.

marica hase, jade luv, london keyes have all done scenes for blacked

>projection
After spending enough time on Sup Forums you get to notice patterns. The same questions, the same statements, the same reactions, its hard not to conclude things out it user. Then again I'm talking Sup Forums too seriously
He's speaking from a hypothetical standpoint.

I don’t u der stand you, so when you see certain patterns doesn’t it mean there must be some truth there since it get noticed and spread by many different people?

What are you trying to say

DELET THIS

good
wh*tes deserve to be wiped out

Well this certainly is what Star Wars should be all about.