Earth - 7642 General Thread

Continued from >For those who do not know Earth-7642 is the earth in which the DC and Marvel universes are one and the same, Superman and Batman exist alongside Spider-man and Daredevil all these iconic heroes and more exist side by side and always have.

>So what type of stories do you have in mind for this exiting universe? How do the characters interact with one another? How are things different? What are some events you'd have in mind?

For reference:
marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Earth-7642
marvunapp.com/Appendix3/earthcrossoverall.htm

>Guy Gardner visit Asgard! Why? To drink them under the table! Guest starring Beta Ray Bill, The Warriors Three & Lady Sif!
>Booster Gold & Cable vs. Doom 2099! The stakes? The Multiverse!
>Hub City is an utter hellhole. It might have met it's match in Luke Cage.
>Nick Fury, Amanda Waller, Marc Slayton, Logan, Ms. Blaze, Dum Dum Duggan. Before SHIELD, Before the X-Men, Before the Squad, Before Stormwatch, Before WildCATs........there was Team ONE!

What type of stories, hm?

>Luthor and Doom partnership where both try to outkeikaku each other as well as the good guys, it's very clear no one cares about the other

>Darkseid and Thanos on the other side have a more civil interaction and just talk nihilism and dead waifus (death counts as dead, sorta, ya?)

>punisher enters gotham

>lots and lots of ships

>something like, the marvel hotties find the supreme sex god that is Grayson

>amanda waller making an x-men suicide squad

Who gets more and has a better ass, Spiderman or Grayson?

Can't go wrong with Dick.
Always bet on Dick.
Dick never loses.
Dick comes on top.
Dick gets the ladies.

I feel like if the Avengers ever appeared in the DCU they would be considered villains.

Majority of them are already villains and the rest are pretty amoral. Captain America is the only one that would not be universally hated by the JLA.

>the rest are pretty amoral.

That's a bit of a slight. They are reformed and the Avengers used to be the premier good guys. They had formal meetings and were recognized by the UN and a lot of governments.

>>punisher enters gotham
I would read that comic in a heartbeat.

When is discovered that Superman is an alien, will the world hate him too?

I'll take it up a notch.

Instead of the usually imagined angle of
>punisher enters gotham, suddenly no-kill rule is off, criminals like like scared babies, joker runs for his life, yada yada

We try something different.
Either
>punisher sees batman as the main issue with gotham, he and his methods create a constant cycle, he maintains the status quo, yada, yada, so frank goes after bats
or
>the criminals of gotham turn out to be much bigger fish than what frank can fry and he breaks

Another one?
So soon?

Batman would never put up with Tony or Carol's shit in the slightest. He would have serious problems with placing Hulk on a team and not in a prison, and there would be zero trust in Scarlet Witch being allowed to do so much as make toast. And he would just straight up kick Wolverine's ass and drop him in prison just because he needs it badly.

Superman would not let Hulk and Sub Mariner run around free either.

Civil War
Batman vs Iron Man

Pete's ass is firmer, Dick's is thicc

I definitely agree with subverting expectations. Blatant Frankwank would be fucking boring.

Imagine Nova Corps, Shi'Ar Empire, Kree Empire, Green Lantern Corps and all the other lanterns getting pissy on what territory belongs to who.

But the Guardians would not be having any of the Shi'Ar's or Kree's shit either. They are both expanding empires based on merciless conquest.

And Marvel cosmic could use a little cleaning up by the GLC. Ego, Galactus, Warlock, and Thanos need some reigning in.

So last thread we got the kid trinity, how do we make their evil counterparts god tier?

Hellbat armor would fuck up anything Tony has in a heartbeat.

>he would just straight up kick Wolverine's ass and drop him in prison

>When Bruce can casually put armor together that can take on Kryptonian level threats and win
>Tony who specializes in armor cannot handle anything he makes a special suit to defeat even once

Batman is just better than him at everything isn't he?

>The Adventures of Dick and Peter

untrained Canadian midget with knives is not a match for a guy who mastered every martial art on Earth and routinely takes on metahuman threats.

Wolvie cannot take a big guy who wears furs without getting his ass handed to him.

And already done. We already have the panel of Bats telling Joker to run for his life while Frank hunted him. Enough.

This cover leads to a lot of exciting possibilities

Is it bad that I want Fate to outsorcerer everyone in the MCU, strange included?

Doom would want that helmet so fucking bad.

In fact he would want a lot of shit from DC Earth. He might have a couple lantern rings, an armor made of Nth metal, loads of Kryptonian sun crystals, and a mother box.

you sound fucking stupid

is he really a sorcerer? Being possessed by an entity seems different from trained wizards

And you sound like a mindless fanboy who wanks his favorite character for no other reason than he is from the company you like

He's not always possessed. He hasn't been possessed since the 80s. And even then, he wasn't always possessed.

As cool as this pic is I'm 100% sure Batman would get his ass kicked by the Sinister Six

>"I bet your dad taught you were special. My father taught me a different lesson, laying dead in a gutter for no reason at al!"
>"Jesus Bruce! Why does everything have to come back to 'my parents are dead.' Your a sad man who can't see the bigger picture. We need to be reigned in, we're out of control and need supervision."
>"You're wrong. How many deaths have prevented because of the league? You only feel like we need a leash because you're one step away from snapping like Pym."

Mysterio seems like he would make a great Batman villain. And he can probably handle Vulture.

But I cannot see him surviving the others much less coming up with a way to beat them.

He might be able to take on Ock,Mysterio and Vulture but he'd get BTFO'd real quick by Rhino,Goblin and Sandman

Wolverine knows karate and heals from getting punched pretty much faster than batman can knock him out. If batman runs him over with the bat mobile or blows him up with batbombs he could maybe incapacitate him for a bit, but in a fist fight I think wolverine has the edge.

The others like Electro and Lizard would fuck him up real fast too

Even in this pic, Norman has him. Bruce cannot take Norman in a fight.

>"You're wrong. How many deaths have prevented because of the league? You only feel like we need a leash because you're one step away from snapping like Pym."
>"Says the man who keeps contingency plans for taking out everyone hes ever met"

>or in seconds with knockout gas
>or in seconds with a sonic bomb fucking up his senses
>or trapping him with carbon fiber cable
>trapping him underwater

it's not hard

>Normie has a fascination with Annie and her friends
>decides he should his own trio to fit in with her
>grandpa always did buisiness with Luthor so he might try to do the tradition
>Luthor has his own son a bit older but has the strengths of a Kryptonian
>Luthor Jr's fairly apathetic since his father keeps him sheltered
>he's friends with Normie because he let's him cut loose on Jon
>Normie takes 'Lil Harley under his wing hoping that'd she be the perfect little Joker
>she's not nearly as sadistic as him but she just tries to fun with whatever she's doing
>Luthor Jr. loathes how 'Lil Harley will flip flop between a fight depending if she wants to hang out with Damian or Normie more that day

Black Canary is one of the original X-Men, and Human Torch is one of the original Teen Titans.

Jubilee and Tim Drake were a couple for a while when they were both on the Teen Titans.

Pa Kent was a Howling Commando, so Superman tends to idolize Captain America a bit.

Peter Parker and Jimmy Olsen have a friendly professional rivalry.

Quicksilver and Speed are the only speedsters without access to the Speed Force. The Flash family is really nice about it, but Pietro hates them anyways.

Thor was always a member of the Justice League, and Green Arrow is a founding Avenger.

>Frank breaking

Depends on which villains we're talking about him facing. Human ones like Joker, Penguin, and Two Face wouldn't be a problem. Mr. Freeze and Ivy would be an issue though. it's all in who you have Frank face.

I can see Parker and Kyle Rayner having a rivalry for a while.

JLA would be the team located in space with the job of handling large scale threats that come to Earth.

Avengers would be the smaller time local threat stopper in New York and handle terrestrial villains.

He recovers quickly from poison. A sonic bomb would stun him, but I don't think it would keep it down unless it could liquify a normal mans skeleton, and batman usually doesn't carry that kind of ordnance. I'm pretty sure adamantium can cut through carbon fiber. If batman did get wolverine into water, that would be a pretty good way to get him out of the way for a few minutes because wolverine is dense. But the thing is, batman won't let him drown because he is batman, and he starts recovering the second he gets out of the water.

Dumb as Rhino usually is I think Bats could take him down, there might be a lot of collateral damage though.

Guy Gardner, Booster Gold and Ted Kord would be dropped to Avenger status so fast.

JLA would be the amazing team that all the heroes hope to be invited to some day if they are really good.

I meant breaking mentally/emotionally, not physically.

>"Pym's snapped,Invisible Woman has snapped Superman's been under mind control and Hulk is unpredictable. It's a safety precaution, it's designed to incapacitate not kill and they work. Which is more than I can say about your Hulkbuster armor."

The only reason Bruce doesn't take the Iron Man approach is because he prefers getting physical plus stealth is incredibly difficult in a loud power suit

Rhino throws down with Hulk, what can Batman do about that outside of calling Superman for help?

you sound like the fanboy thinking batman can just take down Wolverine and others no problem get the hell out of here

Hellbat armor,Batmobile armor,DKR Armor, the armor from Court of Owls, that armor from Endgame or whatever the cool new Iron Man rip off suit he has that the artist wants to show off.

They would have a serious problem with Hulk and Namor.

Neither are going to go rampage through NYC and then try to be buddy buddy with the heroes the next week with Kal around.

But it would be intereating for Loki to be around as that god that Superman cannot do much of anything about. He tends to slap gods down in short order if he needs to.

Having a contingency plan in case someone snaps isn't the same thing as putting them on a leash and restricting their actions. Batman plans for things that might go wrong. Tony plans so that things never go wrong in the first place

I think Frank could take down Mr. Freeze. Unless whatever material his helmet is made out of if some super material that can stop anti-material rifles or his Freeze gun has an insane range. I'm assuming Frank takes some time to learn about Freeze first and prepare rather than just running into him on the street with whatever it is Frank usually carries.

>Normie makes friends because Annie has some
Is he secretly Damian?

That bring up an interesting point
What with guys like Lex building stuff to take on Superman on a regular basis I think Tony's power armor game is going to get bumped up a few notches to compete

Actually now that I think about it everyone would probably get a bump considering most Marvel heroes sit around mid tier power when compared to DC, I mean look at their signature teams

because he can user

Gas and chemical attacks. Or has Rhino been giving a resistance to those, the guy still has to breath right?

Alright.

Ultimate marvel universe (aka, more asshole than usual marvel universe) meets dc...of the adam west, lynda carter and so on variety.

You can't break a man who's already been broken. Frank is pure vengeance, there isn't much emotional weakness left in him. A lot of the psychological aspect of Batman villains wouldn't work on Frank because he has a one track mind

Not a single Avenger there is capable of handling Superman alone, Wonder Woman, Plastic Man, Kyle and J'on are just fucking overkill.

Avengers have always been a collection of mostly normal guys and a few mid tiers. None of them are really on the JLA level.

Well, that's Gotham's challenge for this arc, isn't it?

>"Brother Eye"
>"Bruce if we were held accountable there wouldn't have been a need to try and create your own surveillance state in the first place"

Rip Hunter's primary job is fixing various X-Men timeline fuck ups.

Wolverine has a healing factor and depending on the situation, adamantium claws. Those are not things that would prevent Batman from beating the shit out of him. Not to say it would be a one sided fight but Bruce would come out on top

Vision might be able to handle Superman. It'd be a hard fight for him but he might be able to shit out a victory.

What would stop people like Tony and Lex from getting their hands on each other's tech?

Brother Ultron?

Then the Fantastic Four show up, and Torch, Ben and Sue hold them off for a while until Reed cobbles together a device out of some old cans, a shoe, and some string that depowers the entire JLA in seconds..

Comics are just bullshit like that.

wow there are some retarded fanboys threads looks like the thread is trash now

Kryptonians are too dense to phase through,

and Vision does not get that strong at his densest

>Iron Man comic
>every other arc is Tony flying over to Wayne Enterprise and LexCorp to blow up their shit because he thinks that they're stealing his tech
>Bruce and Lex rarely even steal Tony's ideas

>Guy joins the Avengers and everyone, and I mean EVERYONE expects the eventual argument between Guy & Cap.
>It never comes. To the shock of everyone Guy respects the ever loving hell out of Steve.
>Guy becomes bros with Hawkeye and they regularly troll Green Arrow

Will Magnus and Hank Pym are long-time friends and collaborators. They also tend to keep each other from going too off the rails.

>Kryptonians are too dense to phase through,
Oh...then yeah he's fucked.

....what about the villains?

Villains are always left out of these company merge threads. You would think that would be the first thing the heroes do are go stop all these weird new supervillains that are popping up everywhere instead of trying to go beat the shit out of the other guy trying to stand up for truth and justice....

do you really think Iron Man is that fucking stupid or something

For the Wolverine vs Bats fight that some people are talking about. Are they thinking Bats would go in and just try some kung fu on them? If this is a world where both Marvel's and DC's characters have always existed then Bruce would do what he always does, gather information first, and form a plan based on that. He won't attempt to kill but he wouldn't fight fair either. He'd use a power suit if he felt the situation called for it or call in one of the other Bat-vehicles to do some big damage. I don't even like Batman but he'd find some way to take Wolverine down.

No, just that drunk.

A Howard the Duck/Detective Chimp team up has definitely happened at some point.

The last one was good. It had good ideas and people talking about the fantastic stories that could come from these characters all interacting with each other and everyone was happy
Now Fanboys are trying to out wank each other and turn this delightful exercise in creativity into a company war

Okay so in Marvel the tenative ranking for intelligence is
>Reed
>Doom
>Pym
>Banner
>Stark
>T'Challa
>Cho
>Beast

And DC the tentative ranking is
>Lex
>Bruce Wayne
>Michael Holt

How would these rankings change in this merged Earth? And how would they deal with Brainiac?

At the same time, the inclusion of adamantium means there is a metal that even Superman cannot break.

Lex might blast one in his pants at the thought of making an armor or robots that Superman could never btfo

Ultron would be a fun Superman villain too. Or Nefaria.

And Gotham villains might go take on Daredevil sometimes

>Iron Man comic has less cape shit and has more corporate power plays and espionage

Miguel O'Hara is a member of the Legion of Superheroes.

Adamantium can be broken though.

I feel like a lot of failed Gotham mooks go over to NYC because they heard it's an easier gig over there. They just have to make it past Punisher.

Villains in Marvel don't always stay villains so it's hard to speculate.

>>Reed Richards
>>Victor von Doom - Lex Luthor
>>Hank Pym
>>Bruce Wayne
>>Micheal Holt
>>Bruce Banner
>>Tony Stark
>>T'Challa
>>Amadeus Cho - Hiro Okamura
>>Beast

Reed and Doom are kind of bullshit in the smarts department. They always figure out how the ancient eldritch abomination works just by observation and make some gadget out of garbage that stops them entirely.

Also the Thinker, Leader, Forge, and Tinkerer are going to add a whole lot of nasty inventor problems for DC.

Also Marvel has a shit ton of psychic types that might give their top tier bricks and speedsters a whole lot of trouble.

>Electro keeps on hitting on Livewire
>Livewire wants nothing to do with someone that dresses like that

>Luthor and Doom
>same amount of intelligence
>both blame their 'disfigurement' on the hero
>both share an autistic hate boner for the guy
Would they be friends or enemies because of how similar they are?

Not physically, someone has to do weird molecular control type of shit to harm it. Otherwise it stays perfectly fine and shiny. Through normal Superman physical means, he is not hurting it

>Gotham villains fucking HATE NYC and visa-versa
>Kingpin think they are unprofessional animals outside of Penguin
>Joker thinks too many of them have sticks up their asses and Joker has a Kill on Sight order via trying to rob a Maggia bank
>Tombstone tried to set up shop in Gotham, but Riddler fucked him over

>Would they be friends or enemies

Yes.

This it is incredibly difficult but not impossible to break both Adamantium and Vibranium and Uru

Cap's Shield however is some strange super-alloy that is unbreakable or at least it should be in this universe

>Then the Fantastic Four show up, and Torch, Ben and Sue hold them off for a while until Reed cobbles together a device out of some old cans, a shoe, and some string that depowers the entire JLA in seconds..
>Comics are just bullshit like that.
..what is this marvel faggotry?

>At the same time, the inclusion of adamantium means there is a metal that even Superman cannot break.
So you know fucking nothing about Superman and never read a single comic with him in it before. Got it.

This

Luthor takes on 10th level intelligences and wins all the time. Doom cannot take a normal human scientist. There is no comparison user. This is fanwank of the worst kind

And from a guy that can sundip and then juggle planets, you must be retarded