ITT Subtle Sup Forums tattoos

ITT: Yet another OP who doesn't understand what "subtle" means.

There is no such thing as a 'subtle' cartoon tattoo. Just autistic cancer that says "I need to kill myself"

People usually don't realize this is from a cartoon until they ask about it.

>another bait "wow so deep you know" thread

How the fuck do people not recognise that it's from a cartoon when it looks cartoony as fuck? I mean, it's about on the same level as getting a tattoo of Deadpool saying "Draw me like one of your French girls" or Gir or Calvin pissing while looking mischievous or some shit.

You mean beyond the literal cartoon character tattooed on you?

They're being polite.

Is that a Samurai Jack refference?

I've been wanting to get a couple tats for awhile now.

A Seven-Scars chest piece, Joestar birthmark on my left trap, and Brand of Sacrifice on my right.

Just want to get a little more muscular beforehand, as those are regions that would stretch. Also, y'know, if I don't have muscle tone those tats wouldn't really work.

I don't know the Branding of Sacrifice, but that only adds to the actual sublety of it. Kenshiro's scars and Johnathan Joestar's birthmark are good choices. All three might be a bit overkill, though.

Brand of Sacrifice is from Berserk.

All three are a lot, yeah, but no single one of them would be all that large. The Seven Scars would cover my chest but each scar is just a dot of finger-size diameter.

I've really been debating 'em for awhile, and outside of the muscle thing I can totally justify it to myself. They'd be easily covered by a regular t-shirt, represent three of my favorite comics series, and carry messages more than just "I like this book".

The Seven Scars represents the desire to see the good in people and freedom to feel emotion, including true sadness, as well as a dedication to helping those subjugated by the more powerful.

The Joestar birthmark would represent a sense of innovation, quick-thinking and ability to stay fluid and improvise as determined by the situation. In addition, a respect for family and those that have come before.

The Brand of Sacrifice would represent tenacity, to keep trying even when odds seem insurmountable.

TL;DR i'm a fag who likes his manly-men manga too much.

thats about as subtle as a brick to the skull.

Pretty sure this is a thinly-veiled bad Sup Forums tattoo thread.

The brand would be pretty cool for a tat

I've always wanted to do the gureen Lagann symbol on my right arm

Yeah, the flaming skull looks generic biker enough to not instantly out you as a Sup Forumsfag to everyone who sees it. It's a solid choice.

If I had to get a Sup Forums related tattoo it'd probably be the BPRD logo. No letters, just the symbol.

I saw someone wearing this shirt and the design threw me off for the longest time because I knew it was Sup Forums but couldn't quite place it, so it'd probably work well as a tattoo that normies wouldn't pick up on.

I like you, user. You're good people.

I kinda hate that this got a proper explanation. I liked it much better as just a visual gag.

Be careful with that shit, I wore a BPRD shirt in college and had a bunch of skinheads friendly with me becaue they thought it was a nation thing.

When Law was originally revealed with his DETH tattoo I thought Oda was gonna start a running joke about a tattoo artist who can't spell and fucked up all his work.

Getting a tattoo of anything is a good way to guarantee you'll get sick of that thing in a few years.

Source: Got a video game tattoo at 18 like a fucking dumbass

haha wtf

Law's tattoos are spelled correctly.

>The brand would be pretty cool for a tat
Yeah, nothing like every asshole who sees it asking why you got a Bluetooth tattoo

Not when he debuted. Anime team and Oda himself fixed it after Sabaody.

Not in the manga. It's LIFE and DETH. No tattoo on the thumb. Symmetry, bitch.

OOooooooWeeeeew

>getting cartoon shit tattoos
Enjoy the laser removal half a year later

Yeah, it has to be of something vague enough to still be somewhat relevant in 15 years.

Fuckin' skinheads. Can't I enjoy angular designs without it being a whole nazi thing. Damn.

>being a cuck
>not supporting your white brothers

They're not bringing evil Morty back, calling it.

It's nice to be completely earnest about the things I love and get positive feedback from peers. Thanks user, I do appreciate it.

I hope you atleast turned them onto Hellboy

Skinheads are pretty cool guys, if you look past the racism

are you implying the racism is a bad thing

>tat

fuck that get a real brand

>Autists are the ones getting tattoos
If anything it's spergs like you that can't handle people having tattoos that are the autists.

ITT: Yet another redditor who takes everything literally

>Actually defending the tattoos in this thread

>all these One Piece posters ITT

I've been thinking about getting a Whitebeard Pirates logo tattoo somewhere for years now. I'll probably never do it, though.

up your asshole with all the other shit where One Piece belongs

I'd probably go with Emporio Ivankov's Jolly Roger.
Also I finally got to the timeskip and finished up the Fishman arc, someone told me there's a recommended watchlist called One Pace or something.

I just realized it's a girl.
That just makes it even worse.

Its just the anime edited so it keeps the stuff the manga shows and cuts out all the extended moments and fillerish bullshit.

I'd recommend just reading the manga but if you gotta watch then One Pace is how you watch it.

> changing the subject about your autism.

Nah the subjects right where it always was, you're actually defending these horrible tattoos as though they were good.

Where was it stated that the tattoos were considered good? The only thing called into question was you sperging out over people having tattoos period

But they just said that getting cartoon shit tattoos was stupid, then you came in defending cartoon shit tattoos.

Along with an image implying it's autistic to get a cartoon tattoo shitty or otherwise despite the fact that if anything, an autist would get upset about people having tattoos

Nah that's just you reading that.
They only state that shitty cartoon tattoos are shitty.

Oh so you're saying they posted the image implying that they themself are the autist, proving my point.

GRIFFITH

>getting a tattoo
>ever
It never looks good and is just a waste of money

chek them digits

Getting more than one ruins the effect of the others.

Just pretend One Piece ended after Enies Lobby. It's better that way.