Channel 4

This guy is the most based interviewer of all time. No interviewer on earth has BTFO more ego inflated celebrities.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jjC3ycS_2js
youtube.com/watch?v=GJc_Eahvqrc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He gets rekt by Tarantino.

why how go in detail

i havent watch him much, i liked how he triggered Tarantula and the Iron Manlet, but he seems like a cunt all around and i loved how based Ayoade BTFO'd him
youtube.com/watch?v=jjC3ycS_2js

wtf this guy isn't white

is he, dare I say it, /ourpoo/?

neither are 90% of the posters on this board tb h

I like him but Ayoade is very arrogant desu

I dont think hes arogant, hes more or less your average Sup Forums nerd with social autism, im pretty sure most of the people here would come out as arrogant too to side observer

Agreed but he's still not British.

BTFO by Russell Brand (of all people...how embarrassing)

You pathetic mongoloid. Richard Ayoade fucking made dog food out of this twat.

I like him desu. He's the perfect pain in the ass interviewer.

He's been BTFO himself what are you talking about OP?

Paxman is good but only for interviewing stale politicians.

>that part about being a British Norwegian
Are they fucking with each other, or was this meant to be a funny misdirect? It came off surprisingly rude.

Behold, the finest interviewer Britain has at the moment.

nice shill meme

Brand got rekt wtf are you smoking?

Boring cunt

t. 56%er

He got BTFO so hard he started sweating by that Iron Man guy.

Ayoade started off like he had a grudge wtf why is he talking in such a retarded way from the start antagonizing the interviewer

>THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF AMERIMONGRELS

You have to see the tarantino interview first, since he references it. Apparentely this guy is notorious for trying to weasel out a controversial statement, which had nothing to do with why the person agreed to do the interview.

The Big Yin wipes the floor with politicians. Worth staying up late in a Thursday for.

I can't take seriously a news programme that follows Hollyoaks

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Half hourly reminder quentin was shutting his ass down.

l'abominable....

This was the best one, watch this "millennial" idiot get absolutely BTFO.

youtube.com/watch?v=GJc_Eahvqrc

what a twat

I don't think you got it

You also didn't get it

the millennial is right though

Watch the video and you see it is clearly explained to him and you why he is not.

I did watch it.

Then you clearly have Down syndrome.

give me the quick rundown pls I'm unable to watch a video right now

30 year old Jewish "comedian" tries to berate the host and another guest about muh Iraq war being the worst thing ever, he brings up Suez and says "there weren't lies" etc and is quickly reminded that infact Suez has many similarities to Iraq, then he gets annoyed and talks about muh austerity and is informed there is no austerity because Britain is spending more than it brings in from taxation, he gets annoyed and says "but they call it austerity", then he gets BTFO by the politician telling him he should use his iPhone since as he kept boasting about the yoof having quick access to iPhones and google that these old idiots didn't have.

He look like a immature faggot...

How the fuck did you miss that Ayoade and Krishnan were joking?