Zeno-Sama announces a Multi-universal tournament and the Sup Forums universe is in risk of being destroyed in case they...

Zeno-Sama announces a Multi-universal tournament and the Sup Forums universe is in risk of being destroyed in case they lose.
What is the best Sup Forums team to assemble for the universe's survival?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L0D0VGomWb4
youtube.com/watch?v=iQ_THlReidQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Uncle Grandpa.

She may have the physical body of a little girl, but she is a glass rapid fire cannon.

With the power of the narrator's, she has the power to control things around her with her voice. When she gets angry, she has been known to literally rip the dimensional walls between worlds apart.

I got this, guys!

he's a good addition but he's going to insist pizza steve come along since he knows italian karate

Are the rules the same as the Tournament of Power?

This oughta do.

Just get a team of old 1920s-1940s toons.

Popeye and spinach
Felix and his bag of tricks
Woody Woodpecker
Donald Duck
etc...

Yes

>Madeline Hatter has the power to rip the universe apart
>Kitty belongs to a family that could destroy the world because "It's just a prank, bro."

Why are Ever After high girls so OP?

Magic is bullshit

What is this guy's story?

Superman
Popeye (experience + spinach)
Danny Rand
Flash
Spider-Man (fighting and intelectual genius)
Korra (if Aang's dead)
Danny Phantom (His ghost powers could come in handy)
Goliath
Martian Manhunter

You have my Wakfu

Batman
The Joker
Harley
Nightwing
Damian
Jason Todd
Superman for jobbing
Alfred for completing the team

Fuck off Korra, you're gonna get us all killed.

OP I nominate this guy

Batman.

He can beat anybody given prep time.

Just send Superman and be done with it.

Superman has been the Yamcha of the DC universe since TDKR

Leave Zeno to me.

This is that guy's story.

It's indie comics legend Harvey Pekar. Hell of a shout-out.

Have fun being blacked by Kitty Pryde.

Popeye, Droopy, any master of toon force really.

There is only one option.

Supes and Flash are the only ones worthy of mentioning, and even then they are gonna get beaten down ez.

Dr. Manhattan. Boom, done, he's all you need.

>Lobo
>Bighead
>Carl from ATHF (just to have Roshi and Carl shittalking together)

Superman and Doctor Manhattan are obvious candidates. Remember Goku is from the second weakest universe, so we want people stronger than him.

People need to stop mentioning Superman in these talks. Almost every DBZ character can outpace him when it comes to throwing blows.

youtube.com/watch?v=L0D0VGomWb4

We need a rule of like 1 DC character, 1 Marvel, 1 EAH, 1 etc

Ten Batmans

4 Superman.

>Deathbattle as a source.
Literally the weakest response any Supes backer could ever use.

SIMPLY THE BEST

>Posting a video made by a Channel that purposely makes controversial fights and winners for views

Alien X

this is pretty outdated since Goku has grown exponentially since this video.

It's like you want to look clueless.

Captain Marvel
Captain Shazam
Invincible
Thragg
Galactus
Gourmando
Agat
Aku
Powdered Toast-Man
Dr. Manhatten

Alright, I'll put it simpler - We want superman because his power is NOT being a bruiser, its being as strong as he needs to be. His powers regularly break the laws of physics and warp reality - like his ability to hear stuff way before the sound would ever actually reach him, even if its from an entire galaxy away. He's got more in common with Saitama than he does with Goku, his power is being stupidly overpowered.

That's why we want Superman and Doctor Manhattan. Shit, I'd argue for Mr Mxyzptlk but he's from another galaxy.

Why are you defending Goku anyway? Remember, Goku isn't from Sup Forums. Shit, Goku is the reason we're all having to fight to survive in this stupid tournament anyway. He's the enemy. So instead of whining about my suggestion maybe make some of your own?

Captain Marvel
Captain Shazam
Invincible
Thragg
Galactus
Gourmando
Agat
Aku
Powdered Toast-Man
Dr. Manhatten

we need to at least limit these by franchise, 1 DC, 1 Marvel, 1 etc

Why can't people accept Superman is on a level far above Goku in terms of power?

Maybe Supes could have a tussle with Beerus but Goku too smol

Like this guy. I nominate him.

Good taste, but I'm against aku. He can't even kill one Samurai warrior with a magic sword. Replace him with pic related.

>council of himself got slaughtered

Rick can't fight.

>Donald Duck

Well what are the rest of the team going to do then?

Beach Timmy Turner and Jimmy Neutron equipped with cheese ray.

To be fair Aku couldn't beat Jack because he possessed a weapon that could kill him, no one in the tournament will have that same advantage on him.

Leave everything to us

Yet Superman has been rocked, tricked and defeated by people way below any of the Z fighter's power levels. OPM hasn't. In a straight up fight, which this would be, most DB fighters are simply too fast in a combat reaction sense for Supes to dodge or get hit by Supes. Normies can follow Superman's fight but the DB crew move, react and fight faster than the human eye can see.

It isn't "defending" to see the sense in that. I'm eliminating Supes from the equation because playing that card is going to get us killed. Only the most basic of people blunder in screaming "Buh Supes is teh besterest dere is!"

Spiderman

>People actually believe Supes > Goku
Sup Forums used to be smart man.

Fair enough. Aku IS the shapeshifting master of darkness. But this is the universal tournament. We're gonna be up against the toughest guys and gals ever - mary sues and special snowflakes galore. It's not beyond imagining that one of them could have something that could hurt him. And then he'd turn into a bat and fly away.

>Yet Superman has been rocked, tricked and defeated by people way below any of the Z fighter's power levels.

So has Goku.

DBZ fags are more delusional than Superman fans tho.

And again, if they were faster than Supes he'd just get stronger. He's not a fighter, he's a reality bender.

And it doesn't matter if he's a million times weaker than Goku, unless you can suggest someone better, we're gonna have to go with the boy scout in blue.

>We're gonna be up against the toughest guys and gals ever - mary sues and special snowflakes galore
True, I guess Aku could be replaced with God-Man and since Agat could probably end up like Aku as well, he could be replaced with Stardust The Space Wizard.

Superman
Flash
Popey
Scrooge
Bugs Bunny
Doctor Fate

Movie isn't canon anymore.

10 different flashes from 10 different timelines or universes.
If you look at that rabbit from universe 11 , hes almost the same species of manimal Beerus and Champa are so it looks like snagging picks across universes is a legit strategy

Still it's a bit nonsensical that Holy was taken down by a laser fun because of plot.

Still, ain't it a bit nonsensical that Goku got taken down by a Laser gun due to plot?

Not really , there's like 2-3 instances of them being hurt by little stuff when their guards down.
There was a filler episode where krillan chucked a rock at gokus face while he was passed out in Super saiyan and it hurt like hell apparently

There was another episode in super where goku hadn't has a solid fight or training in a while and got rusty enough for a regular bullet to scuff him even when his guard was up.

Gonna need these three.
Original Series versions, obviously.

I'm pretty sure that Jesus/Abrahamic God has shown up in comics no less than three times, as an actual character. Not as in some superpowered kid who thinks they are Jesus either, but as in the actual guy from Heaven. That's not even counting retellings of the Bible.

I mean, if you are diving into DC/Marvel first you are just doing it wrong.

What's the point of Supes when his whole shtick is being that kid on the playground that keeps adding superpowers? He's usually cool, but the moment you have some powerfag write him he's instantly garbage

Only 10 fighters are allowed.

>Zeno-Sama announces a Multi-universal tournament
>Zeno
>Not Uncle Grandpa
>Not Dr Manhattan
>Not The Beyonder
>not mister Mxyzptlk
Fuck off to Sup Forums, weeb. And the Sup Forums universe is safe because it got character than are stronger than Zeno

you forgot the most important details

physical abilities only, no weapons or technology, you can only win by ring out, no killing, and no flying allowed

Felix's bag would be against the rules, Popeye would have to eat the spinach before the figt

>Not one stardust mention

Super wizard stardust

Void Sentry, and we're done.

At least link one fun to watch be wanky

youtube.com/watch?v=iQ_THlReidQ

There needs to be SOME drama in the story.

Uncle Grandpa
Aku
Korra
Ben 10,000
Superman
Galactus
Doctor Strange
Dexter (in a mech)
Ed
Batman (he can be their Roshi)

Thanos (Infinity Gauntlet)
Galactus
Silver Surfer
Jean Grey (Phoenix)
Darkseid
Superman
Iceman
Franklin Richards
Odin
Batman (because why not)

They are already in the power of Stardust

Is the Sup Forums universe the rival team like Universe 11?

Is Stardust so ancient and so no-nonsense that he'd be able to outpower even modern day no-nonsense ultrakill heroes like Sentry?

Stardust would solo the Tournament of Power, but Zeno would erase him anyways out of fear and dislike.

As if anyone else is needed.

the vast majority of the characters in DB powers are based on their channeling of their Ki, when they aren't actively channeling it they aren't all that much stronger than a peak human. Else you know, they'd be breaking doors and such when they did anything.

Implying Stardust wouldn't shutdown Zeno with his "Nullification Ray"

I really hope roshi has a good fight in the tournament.

It's gonna be a let down if he just goes out like a bitch.

I honestly wish they did an actual mini-series of this, just make it like the Office or something.

Goku would probably only have the job because Gohan pulled strings for his dad.

Droopy, especially if they done made him mad.

I expect him to get some wins in... then face Fem Broly and try to flirt with her, then yeah....

But somehow he'll be the ultimate standard of beauty in Universe 2 and Helles will fuck him at the end when they somehow save all the universes.

This. Is it too late to /thread?

Cosgrove tells all comers to cut it out.

Nothing, we send a reality warper to fuck that pill headed man-child.

Forgot pic, I'm a retard, etc.

Aku,Uncle Grandpa,Superman,Bugs Bunny,Red Death,Brock Sampson,Galactus,Flash,Hulk,Genie. Keep in mind ruled of the tournament of power is to be no killing and no weapons only techniques. So some of you would be disqualified just by the characters you picked or they would get ringed out instantly.

Pill-headed manchild is a reality warper too.