Signs the movie is pretty terrible

So Hasbro has only made about 15 TLJ figures (most of which look just like the TFA version of the figures) and currently have no plans to release any more. They are already reverting to heavily OT character assortments. There has never been so little faith in marketing toys for a movie in the series.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4hNAji3lIGE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shit action figures for a shit movie.

You might not have recognised me because of my red arm and all

I'm really digging this 12-inch pack, will donate Rey and Poe to charity for sure
also

Or maybe it's because SW toys sell like shit.

It's not a toy thread. It's about merchandisers lack of faith in this film.

Why is the Kylo doll so ugly

I can't jerk off on that

what i dont understand is "these movies are made to sell toys" argument. if they really were, why are they fucking murdering everyone left and right? what toys can be made from the next film other than the donut steels that no one wants other than kylo?

this is a hitjob on star wars, disney is not going about this the way they usually operate

OT and lots of Preq stuff sells pretty well.This isn't selling because the stars and background characters are mostly shit.

This is the most autistic thing I've read today

except it's arguable when you see Laura Dern in a pink wig.

The toy knows

Look at this overpriced garbage
youtube.com/watch?v=4hNAji3lIGE
no one wants to buy old Leia, Luka or Han you faggot, everyone only wants the OT ones

Cause there comes a point were you just dont need and want another slightly different Luke Figure you dolt

whos that big guy?

D-Daddy

Say what you want about the prequels but the robots, ships and aliens made for very cool toys

the prequel designs were godawful
only the wacky army droids were tolerable, in a childish way

Please, you are not fooling anyone

>the prequel designs were godawful
They were made in the Star Wars style that straddles the line between cool and goofy, something the new movies have been unable to replicate.

kids dont play with action figures anymore, they have phones. the toys are for grown ass adults

The Asian has a fatter jaw than Luke.

everything about and ´round the Clones was fucking goat you philistine

>Only articulation for rotating arms and legs
Damn I feel bad for kids.

I'm still waiting on some of the TFA characters to get figures

do kids today even play with toys? my nephew only cares about his ipad

These new star wars toys look like shit! So glad I had the kenner ones like pic related growing up.

This, prequel Legos were what I looked forward to every Christmas as a kid, my parents must have blown at least two thousand total over me and my brother's childhoods on Star Wars legos alone, and my brother would save up his allowance to buy some of the big fancy kits himself. I still probably have my ARC-170 and MTT stored away partially disassembled and modified somewhere. All Nu-Wars seems to have is recolored versions of original trilogy ships, which isn't nearly as flashy and cool to a kid as Tri-Fighters and those tank things from Kashyyyk.

>(((Disney))) not usually shitting on white men?

You can't be this delusional. Disney fucking hates you.

>anakin builds protocol droid that looks like every other one in the universe in his slave shack
>c3po loses his arm later in the future
>they can't replace it with the correct colored one

dafuq is that middle trooper carrying?