Le reussia le paid le you le to le hack le dnc le election le muh le hack le ufufufu

>le reussia le paid le you le to le hack le dnc le election le muh le hack le ufufufu

Other urls found in this thread:

consortiumnews.com/2017/12/13/the-foundering-russia-gate-scandal/
twitter.com/ralf_stegner/status/790622604558274560
independent.co.uk/news/science/poverty-intelligence-aging-brain-low-income-inequality-a7333506.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The final episode was pretty meh. I was hoping Darlene would be killed :/

Russian meddling has been conclusively proven by seventeen (17) intelligence agencies and by twitter, Facebook, and googles congressional testimony.
We know they did it, but what we don't know is just how deep the rabbit hole goes.
Its only a matter of time until we trace the collusion directly back to trump.

>le reussia le paid le you le to le hack le dnc le election le muh le hack le ufufufu
just imagine how mad have you be to actually type something like that

But did AskJeeves confirm?

was considering starting to watch this but that promo image is all I needed to know

>le predictable post

>before election
YOU CAN'T HACK USA WTF HOW COULD YOU EVEN SUGGEST THAT
>after election
wtf my candidate didn't win we've been hacked

You're wasting your time. They're gonna keep their heads in the sand until he's facing charges from Mueller. Then we'll get to laugh our asses off as they sputter "b-b-but the d-d-deep state..."

>getting triggered over a tv show
Whats the difference between you and SJW's?

consortiumnews.com/2017/12/13/the-foundering-russia-gate-scandal/

The FBI invented Russia gate

>Russian meddling has been conclusively proven by seventeen (17) intelligence agencies
What about Chinese meddling? What about the EUs meddling? Why are you singling out a single country? We know for a fact Chinese involvement is something in the order of 10x greater than Russias.

Russian fake news

Um because China wasn't supporting trump sweetie

Don't you faggots ever get sick of doing this routine?

what about america meddling in every other countries election?

Germany backed Clintons foundation with state funds.

Imagine anything like that with Trump.

Ok so show me the proof aside from some supposed facebook ads which the feds could easily have set up a proxy to incriminate them.

LEAVE RUSSIANS ALONE THEY DINDU NUFFIN

Imagine being this much of a cocksucking shill, next to jews and gypsies are the least trustworthy people on the planet only amerimutts would believe otherwise.

>proven by seventeen (17) intelligence agencies
fake news

So what exactly did these Russians do anyway? Besides allegedly making ads that apparently supported Trump. Did they actually "hack" anything?

Thank god I stopped this garbage after season one.

>. They're gonna keep their heads in the sand until he's facing charges from Mueller.

Like Hillary is going to prison. How low is your IQ to believe something like this. Do you dress and feed yourself?

so russians bought some facebook ads, and?

Yeah dude don't you believe the federal/spy agencies? They're totally legit and never done anything insidious and deceitful ever. They just can't show us actual hard evidence because it would be a "national security threat"

if russians like you that means you are literally hitler, CNN told me so

will T**** ever be able to recover from this?

They did many nefarious things.

Highly likely that they were involved in the leaking of the DNC emails.

IMO, so what? "The bad guys told us the DNC were being shady", that doesn't change the fact that the DNC was being shady.
That said, what the DNC did wasn't so terrible. I mean, they're a party. The DNC decides what the party believes. They don't have to bend to what the public wants, as the public can just create a new party with new values.

>he's facing charges from Mueller
You mean the head inquisitor of the liberal persecution squad? It's going nowhere.

>thinking shillary situation is even remotely comparable
>calling others low IQ

But muh deep state.
>Hillary HILLARY!

Jesus, get new shtick, she didn't win.

it's a promo image for season 1 which came out before this russian hacking controversy

Assange tweeted podestas password earlier this year saying it was so simple.

Podesta literally got phished like it's 2003 and then made a whole situation about it being a hack from the highest level of the Russian government.

>Highly likely that they were involved in the leaking of the DNC emails.

>What about the EUs meddling?
We had the vice-president of the German Socialdemocrats going door-to-door in Cleveland for Hillary. Talk about election meddling.

Fucking impeach Drumpf NOW!

>consortiumnews.com
>No list of sources

Source: the moron posted it himself on twitter.
>twitter.com/ralf_stegner/status/790622604558274560

didn't watch it yet, how bad was it?

No faggot, you're acting like a kike, I would never see this trash if you didnt shove it into everyone's faces

Podesta wasn't the only one who got hacked.

How is that at all surprising? We launched a virus that destroyed an iranian nuclear facility, do you really think simple hacking and information releasing is outside of the capabilities of world superpowers?

You're dumb and poor. Get a life. Nothing will happen you retarded sack of shit.

Poor? Did a child write this?

It didn't help that hillary was using unsecure private servers which were hacked but are forgotten about and then deleted 33k emails under subpoena with bleachbit

REEEEEEEE DADDY TRUMP SOMEONE IS QUESTIONING YOU

I'm in no way saying she didn't fuck up. I absolutely did not vote for her. Y'all all seem to think not following the direct party line means you're some leftist shill, it's very cult like.

>that one faggot who is constantly buttblasted every mr robot thread
lol, kill yourself bud

independent.co.uk/news/science/poverty-intelligence-aging-brain-low-income-inequality-a7333506.html

So whats all this talk about Jerusalem recently? What did Trump say/do?
I dont watch politics.

Why are right wing men so alpha?

Im not even a fucking american and can see this shit for what it is but im not reactionary Sup Forumstard who screams nigger, WE, leftist, soyboy, cuck, shill etc.

Ok. I’m not poor though. I graduated college with zero debt and dad makes a a little under a million dollars a year. Dumb faggot kys

>triggered by a 5 second plot point in a work of fiction
le stoic reelz over feelz conservative thinkers xdxd

Actually that number was walked back to staff members of four (4) intelligence agencies saying they believed in collusion.

Let's not beat around the bush here, though. Russian interference in the election can be something as benign as Russians buying ads on Facebook and Twitter. People aren't outraged over that, though. The big ticket item on the Russian conspiracy docket is and always has been Russian hackers tampering with our voting records and stuffing the proverbial ballot box in Trump's favor. There is still absolutely zero (0) evidence of this despite how many winks and nods comedians and late night talk show hosts throw at the public. It's intellectually dishonest to keep riding the "Russians meddled in the election" train when there's such a disconnect between the implied meaning and the actual meaning.

I swear I heard similar outcrys about obamas loyalties and sins. Nothing happened. It really is a giant fake cycle.

The FBI guy who got moved had his texts released by CNN of all people and it revealed the investigation is just a contingency for if trump won.

The collusion angle is bullshit and the MSM has moved back to the sexual assault allegations on trump now that the investigation after a year is fizzling out

Holy shit, I never saw this before. Amazing. But let me counter with an anecdote of my own.
>on my way to go vote
>got my I'm With Her pin on
>just got breakfast from a local female (male) owned business
>suddenly a sleep dart shoots into my neck
>turn
>see what appears to be Putin hiding in a bush before I pass out
>wake up two days later with an "I Voted" sticker
>my I'm With Her pin is gone and instead I have an apparently soiled MAGA hat
>there's an empty bottle of vodka in my hand
>throw it all out and rush to check the news
>Trump fucking won my state, when even the very prestigious New Yorker posted a whole article questioning why Trump was even campaigning there, since he clearly wasn't going to win
Hillary hadn't won the state in the primary but we were With Her, dammit. I can't believe this happened and the rest of the country just let it.

Guy Vergapteeth has also been meddling in American politics. But MUH RUSHKAR IS LE BAD!

Rami a cute tho

So literally a daddy's little soyboy that rants about racism and poverty despite living in a rich white neighborhood.

>can't argue
>shitposts instead
So this... is the power of soyboys... woah...