No camrip of Carrie Fisher flying through space doing a Superman pose

>No camrip of Carrie Fisher flying through space doing a Superman pose.
I think you fags are making it up. We would've seen this by now. I think it's a meme.
It can't seriously be in a Star Wars movie.
No writer would be that stupid.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/S81Qxu1_CQQ?t=6m20s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i really hope someone has this i need to see this shit

cant be fucked seeing it tomorrow unspoiled

it didn't happen, relax
t. saw the movie yesterday

no one has the courage to video it, its that embarassing

Do you think the Mouse killed them on the way out?

We're now at the point that when it does eventually get posted, it'll be a letdown because we've built it up in our heads.

I saw it with my own eyes, yet it was so confusing that I'm doubting myself.
They should have had her die in space. She had no reason to be alive since she was asleep for the whole film. I guess she has a major part in ep. 9. Probably tries to turn Ben Solo to the light or something.

it's a short 10 seconds clip of her floating, hand outstretched, towards the ship, where she then collapses once inside. bizarre

Did they already film her scenes for 9 or something? Please tell me we don't get CGI Leia.

The scene doesn’t happen.

I've seen the movie, I didn't get spoiled beforehand and I was trying really hard to contain my laughter when it happened
It starts with a closeup of what you think is her dead hand, then it twitches
then she just kind of floats back to the ship while holding a static pose
they show her outside the door and then cut to her in the ship again, never explaining how she got back inside through a door with no airlock

It's a one camera take of CGI Carrie flying through space no joke. I wanted to laugh

Nice try shill.
He scene doesn’t happen.

>while holding a static pose
It was as if they freeze framed her. Was really weird.

So wait, force users can survive space?

>Admiral Ackbar dies in the same scene
>is only mentioned once

Don't worry this scene is fucking surreal

Their isn’t any such scene in the movie.
You’re just parroting what you read here.

Good God.
I'm a brainlet so I don't really understand how space would fuck up a human body. Can you actually survive floating around in space without protection for a significant time or would it more or less kill you in under a minute?

t. super cgi carrie deniers

You don't even see him
afterwards the new leader says "admiral ackbar and all the other leaders are dead"
Which doesn't make sense as a thing to say in-universe, it's just some really shitty fan service

it isn't made up, there are spoiler review videos that confirm this and all of them say the scene was fucking hilarious unintentionally

youtu.be/S81Qxu1_CQQ?t=6m20s

it's sort of weird but ultimately unremarkable

the change in pressure alone would be enough to kill you

Stop it.
There isn’t any such scene in the movie.
Go watch it yourself.

I think your body's meant to get ripped apart and/or collapse due to the lack of air pressure
They show carrie's hand glistening a little bit as if it's starting to turn icy but that's it
Carrie spends the next hour lying in a hospital bed while some purple hair lady takes control and poe starts a mutiny because she doesn't tell him her plan and he thinks she's going to get them all killed

Your lungs are pulled out through your mouth because of the pressure differential.

0.5 disney bucks has been deposited to your mouse account

Why don’t you provide proof for your claim?

saw it a few hours ago

>At most, an astronaut without a suit would last about 15 seconds before losing conciousness from lack of oxygen
copy pasted from some website

because I didn't think to take a picture during the middle of the movie?

**spoilers spoilers spoilers don't read**

how was that stupid, she came to and was only in vacuum for as long as we know people could survive in vacuum - and that's without accounting for bacta / the force having latent regenerative powers

the physical force she would have needed to use to start pulling her in would have been mimiscule, also

>tfw this is a ruse by disney to make us go watch the movie by sheer curiosity
t. shill

Prove it

I figured this one was bothersome enough

yeah but all the water in their body would boil and their guts would be sucked out of their ass an mouth within 10 seconds

so even if she floated her ass back inside her eyes would have been boiled out and she'd have prolapsed her anus and lungs and shit all over the airlock

so what would've been a typical weekend for Carrie Fisher

it came out early in australia. saw it this afternoon

why would it get ripped apart you fucking dumbass

Its real just like ISIS yoda and astral luke

you would survive for a while at night as long you didn't breathe in any space. during the day you would be boiled by the sun's radiation.

is it as bad as the other anons have said?

are you fucking retarded

Saw the movie today. I don't get why all these idiots wasting their time lying and pretending the scene doesn't happen.

Trust me. No one is exaggerating. I had to close my eyes, it was that bad. Not even going to respond to the shut posters since we should have webm's by the end of the day and they'll speak for themselves.

Wh...what's going on. Why are the guards standing there.

OH SHIT IT'S REAL

i don't know what to think of it yet

I can't decide who is shill here and who is not

Beautiful. Snyder makes kino.

It's real

They also run away.

>No writer would be that stupid.
The entire Snoke death scene is written just as dumb if not dumber than that.

>the dialogue is fucking terrible and unnatural, extremely cliche, jilted, unreal, some of it sounds like shit a kid would be spouting off while playing with his action figures, you know, a kid's idea of dramatic and fitting Star Wars movie dialogue
>YOU THINK YOU CAN TURN HIM? PATHETIC!
>I SEE HIM TURNING THE LIGHTSABER TO STRIKE TRUE... HIS TRUE ENEMY!
>in case you missed lingering shot solely of the lightsaber twitching with movement sitting there
>we're going to show a right side angle of Snoke that we have never filmed from before just so we can have an angle where the lightsaber on the side table is shown clearly turning directly towards him, and taking up no less than half the fucking frame for a good solid 5-6 seconds, so there's no way you can miss this
>HIS TRUE ENEMY!
>they spell out exactly what is happening completely and utterly, leave no room for a surprise or misunderstanding, like this is built from the ground up with its terrible fucking shit dialog and expository notes to LEAVE NO RETARD BEHIND
it's not even the unceremonious killing of this big bad guy with no explanation of anything about him or his whole deal whatsoever, I couldn't give a shit, everything that makes up this scene is just... beyond terrible, it's frankly embarrassing to hear this dialogue

p.s. "SEE YA AROUND, KID..."
jesus fucking christ

it's real, and the people saying it's not are doing some insane meta-meme. I was stifling laughter when it happened. People behind me in hushed tones going "oh my god, she's alive"

>contained my laughter
You did well. Half the cinema I was in laughed, including obvious normies. Fuck, even wimmin were laughing. It blows my mind that this made it past a screentest.

go watch the scene from event horizon, pretty sure that is a fairly "realistic" depiction of exposure to space as far as films go... would be something like that?? (provided your lungs weren't full of air when you were exposed or something, in that case I'm pretty sure your lungs would explode and that would be that)

lock her up

I saw it with my mom who thought she was going to die in this movie. I could sense that she braced herself for the death scene and then, SuperLeia.

It didn't, they want to push "Le Hillary Returns" meme for 2020

Underrated

>"SEE YA AROUND, KID..."

I liked that line. It's a snide jab at the kid who killed his own father.

They know she's a Mary sue

>yeah but all the water in their body would boil and their guts would be sucked out of their ass an mouth within 10 sec
No it doesn't and if you search for anything to counter me you'll find NASA's website where they say the only danger you have of being in space is severe radiation poisoning and asphyxiation.

Checkmate, I've won the argument of Sup Forums.

You know what happens when you open an airlock in space and everything gets sucked out? Including the oxygen? Do you think a human body behaves any differently in a vacuum?

I saw it last night, it's fucking real

Rian Johnson did it.
As a reward they gave him another trilogy

It's real because I saw multiple redditors post about it and they can't meme

>It's a snide jab at the kid who killed his own father
I don't get what "see ya around kid" coming from his uncle has to do with "snide jabs" or patricide, it just comes off like something an anime character would quip

>heh, you're 50 light years too early to face my force instinct style, kid...

also by "kid who killed his own father" do you mean "kid whose uncle tried to kill him in his sleep"

Is Sup Forums gonna go down once someone posts it4

How do we still not know if it's fucking real yet? Is this the Mandela effect or something

Wow, Luke is an asshole. Han was never around and probably said that shit all time. Leia wasn't involved in Ben's life either and sent him off.

Gotta stand somewhere.

welcome to Sup Forums, faggot

So how exactly did this happen? It's almost like they wanted to kill her off because she died IRL but then they backed out of it because they were too far into production to re-do the second half of the movie?

well akshually you would also be at risk of burned if exposed to direct sunlight and some other stuff I mean space will fuck with you in various ways but it's nothing as dramatic as your guts being sucked out through your vagina or whatever

how hard is it to use google?

it is incredibly similar to this, not even memeing

so do you think they shot this with her just standing up and rotated the footage?

>I don't get what "see ya around kid" coming from his uncle has to do with "snide jabs" or patricide

Because it's something Han would say you dumbass

>also by "kid who killed his own father" do you mean "kid whose uncle tried to kill him in his sleep"

That's just Kylo's warped memory of what happened. Try seeing the movie first. Or don't, it's shit. Just stop being wrong.

>ou know what happens when you open an airlock in space and everything gets sucked out?
Actually this is a myth as well. Obviously the air will blow out but the force of the airflow will not be strong enough blow physical objects through the opening (other than some light stuff like pieces of paper maybe)

Ive seen it. It was bad. Even my GF was like wtf is she doing ?

It's real. All of it.

Hillary 2020

More like, "Keep an eye open while you sleep, kiddo."

she was always planned to be injured in this one, just not die

so they kept the shit in, since they had already basically wrapped filming and production largely and gotten all these scenes as it is, and just are going to work around the fact that what they planned for her in the third film can no longer happen, the events of this one and her almost dying but surviving temporarily with injuries that put her into full out of commission recovery is a happy accident that allows them to just say "leia didn't make it" next film or some shit

also pretty confident that Snopes was legitimately meant to be Plagueis but his role was rewritten hence the incredibly bizarre choice to build him up in what little ways they did then just off him without ever telling you anything

if the reaction to this nonsense is bad enough I could see them doing a second u-turn in a row and doubling back to Plagueis or at least similar kind of themes, saying "oh he came back because he has crazy force power to deny death"... I could also see them discarding Snoke only to have the major conflicts of the next film be concluded for there to be set up of a new, greater thread than anything else coming from the "unknown regions" or whatever, setting up for the NEXT sequel trilogy

>multiple people on multiple websites in multiple screenings discuss the leia flight scene
>we get an image of leia in vacuum with her arm stretched out like superman
>every other leak lines up perfectly
>"i-it's not real! s-shut up!"

the absolute state of disney shills. or is it just some anons doing 4D shitposting?

I just saw it. Its so fucking dumb.

It happened.
The movie was worse than you could possibly imagine

"WHOO HOOO"

Kylo's the savior of the emo kids

So are they going to team up and fight some other big bad guy?

The Snoke dying without being established thing could also just be them being edgy post-modernists, I mean the rest of the film has clear elements of "DESTROY THE PAST" with them unceremoniously destroying both characters and information that links the current trilogy to any of the old trilogy, with the message of "THE NEW GENERATION HAS ALL IT NEEDS FUCK YOUR DUSTY OLD BOOKS AND WISDOM WITH AGE MILLENNIALS ARE THE BEST!"

So them sloppily and stupidly trying to pull off a "subversion" of the whole "built up big bad major antagonist" could totally be something I see in their full-retard wheelhouse.

kylo is, as terrible as it is to have to admit this, both the best developed/written character and best acted character in this terrible fucking series of soy fueled flicks

>also pretty confident that Snopes was legitimately meant to be Plagueis but his role was rewritten

Yeah I 100% believe lots of stuff was changed based on audience reactions. Disney reads this stuff and adjusts their approach (perhaps out of fear of repeating GL's mistakes) - in the end they just want to please the crowds so they change and downplay anything that turned out to be unpopular.

Good example is the part where Plagueis yells at Hugs and Kyle for their incompetence and even makes a reference to the fact that Reno was beaten in light saber combat by some random woman outta nowhere with no training or experience with, which was clearly the writers responding to popular criticism of the first movie. "Yeah we get that was shit, let's pretend we intended it that way all along wink wink"

If this was GL he would just shrug everything off and keep marching on. For better or worse, that was his way of doing things, and this is Disney's.

It must be real, just search leia flying into twitter and people are complaining about it

There was a picture of it up earlier.

It's entirely real I watched it
>Starts off with a backshot of Leia floating in space against the empire ships backdrop
>close up of her hands and face, they're cold and her face has a weird CGI frozen effect
>hand starts moving like she's waking up
>eyes open up and without emotion she just floats with her arm stretched out into the airlock door

It's so fucking out there and stupid you won't believe it when you watch it. Like seriously, it's fucking hilarious. The only other scene that comes close to weirdness is CGI Puppet Yoda being a weirdo burning down the force tree

or it's a meme

>he fell for the post-modernism is bad meme
Odds are most of your favorite entertainment is post-modern as fuck, even insultingly so. Go suck Peterson's cock.

when your filmmaking is so transparently purely reactive like that, save for always accomodating the agenda you're seeking from a propaganda perspective, it's inevitable that quality control is going to spiral hard... this film is already shit because it's clear they have no proper vision beyond pushing their message and making fat stacks doing it, I can only imagine how absolutely fucking terrible the third film is going to be

p.s. Kylo's lightsaber and the force and rage he puts into his swings and whatnot facing his enemies remains the best part of the film, not unlike him punching his fucking laser crossbow wound to amp himself up
p.p.s. holy fucking shit as overdone and terrible as the fight scenes in the prequels were, the choreography of Rey and Kylo fighting the red guards takes the cake for one of the worst most sloppily done action scenes I've ever seen, it's downright embarrassing

You'd suffocate.
The pressure difference of 1 bar wouldn't kill you and the vacuum protects you from freezing for at least a few minutes