youtube.com/watch?v=k58wihIiyR4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Imagine if the genders were swapped.

The kid is an evil puppet anyway.

all boys want to see tits, not all girls want to see a dick

>needs citation

Best feeling

Do you have any proof to back that up?

I hate the argument that dick = tits. Breasts aren't a reproductive organ and their attractiveness is a social construct. You never see an older woman flash her vagina to a kid and they would probably freak out or be disgusted if it happened.

A girl flashed me her vagina once, I liked it.
I don't see how girls wouldn't like to see dicks.

Do you have a single fact to back that up?

Known titty expert Ron White confirmed these findings to be accurate.

>girls don't have posters, book covers, or pictures of bare chested men.

there was that one female-on-male rape scene where she gets pregnant with his kid

This made me sad. I miss her :(

Tits attractiveness is a social construct?

Get the fuck out of her with that tumbler bullshit faggot.

that's fucking retarded edgy faggotry

>that awful art

why

>one
LEGION had one with added murder, some minor indie comic I can't remember the name of had one and IIRC Invincible had one.

This is an edit, but it's still fap worthy.

Does marvel regret doing this?

If I recall its only been brought up once or twice since then.

Nah, it's not that bad even for Laura's backstory.

I never understood shit like Puppet Master and Child's Play.

I can't suspend my disbelief enough to justify tiny little doll things overpowering a fully grown adult human in a one on one confrontation, which always happens at one or more points in these numerous stories.

Exactly. They want to see abs and pecs. Not penis.

>what do you mean my waifu isn't pure?!

Grls dont want to see penis? What are you talking about? Youre speaking like sexy male model pics keep the crotch out of sight

They aren't. Large breasts and their appeal to men is an evolutionary thing. Large tits mean that a kid can suckle for a while. Kid suckling longer means that the kid has a better bond with the mother. Also they are fun to play with and comfy

wew....excuse me

Isn't Nick Fury black?

only his dick.

I have no idea what's going on but with an ass and titties like that who can blame him?

Cyclops having memories of intimate moments with his wife, now dead. He is speaking to a time-displaced version of his wife who is still a teenager.

The only thing inappropriate here is the complete invasion of privacy the girl is conducting here. Don't want to see his memories? Don't break into his house and start pillaging through his photo albums.

(actually i like that young jean is behaving inappropriately with her powers, rather than the vanilla moral-ubermensch that all heroes were generically wrote as in the 1960s. what I don't like is that everyone is still treating Jean as if she is that pure little snowflake)

The ABC Family logo in the corner.

>their attractiveness is a social construct
I'm pretty sure their attractiveness is purely evolutionary.
Big tits = Well nurtured young.

Truth, apparently the fascination with breasts as sexual objects is a pretty western thing.

Hey yo guys.

That is shoop'd.

this thread is awesome

In Puppet Master they're usually cheating because they have flamethrower hands or knife arms or drill heads, and all team up to take down the antagonist and fodder. Usually one or two puppets do get taken out by somebody, though.

Child's Play is basically a midget so it makes sense. Except when he pushed a woman out of a window, and framed a kid for it.

I don't get it. Did he pay her to slash his back up?

Yes

I think it's just supposed to be a joke that she did it on accident?

It's a retarded scene either way.

>Tits attractiveness is a social construct
They really are. I'm an assman, breasts would do nothing for me if it wasn't for modern media.

CHEW YOU HAVISFACTION A SINGLEICIOUS SATISFACT TO SNACK THAT UP?

The breasts actually create a frontal display that serves the same purpose as the ass. Notice the cow age at the top of the ass and at the top of the breaths is nearly identical.
Just because you don't like steak doesn't mean it's not food user.

girls prefer nice collarbones

youtube.com/watch?v=k58wihIiyR4

she's getting fucked right now, user. go and get her back.

Made realize
If im in private with the teen(25yrsless)version of my wife, with is tight ass and tits hard as rock(2kidslater)
Sure I try to be gentle and nice at the same time full diamonds and flooded with the memories of all hot filthy things we made, especially that time she said I can fill her with my son's
Damn
Cyclops was right.

I miss her. At least Greta's back.

I think in a real world she's awfully right.

Back to r/comicbooks, you fucking massive faggot

Gross
No skid marks on my wrist please

The "kid" isn't even a male kid, it's an evil puppet, and tits=/=dick. A vagina is the equivalent of a penis. Also, get the fuck out

unf

This scene was pretty damn hot