Literally no bad episodes

>Literally no bad episodes
How is this even possible?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OUcw3P8JlNM
reddit.com/r/confession/comments/4e8ogv/remorse_i_am_a_former_child_actor_coping_with_a/
youtube.com/watch?v=AbSehcT19u0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It got worse when they removed all of Malcolms friends randomly.

I read a few months ago in big media websites that a new season was about to be released, was it a lie?

Disney just acquired the show anything is possible.

Because it's made by a goy.

theres a show called The Middle that is a straight ripoff of Malcolm in the Middle. Might've been that.

What are the best Hal episodes

>How is this even possible?
Heisenberg

If that ever happens it would be without Deweey, he has been posting on reddit literally for years about how he got sexually abused and raped by the crew, some guys sucked his cock, made him post naked and even destroyed his boipussy.

The one were he gets a friend warms my heart every time

oh shit is all that real? poor deweey man

Rewatched the series a couple of times and never got tired of it.

the skating one

youtube.com/watch?v=OUcw3P8JlNM

reddit.com/r/confession/comments/4e8ogv/remorse_i_am_a_former_child_actor_coping_with_a/
>that second post
Holy shit, now I understand why everyone hates that website.

>poor

>tfw nobody ever sucked your tiny underage penis and made you feel the pleasure of having a huge cock that doesnt possibly fit inside your small boipussy touching your prostate a lot with every movement while they touch your soft and silky smooth body
Why even live?

Stevie was his only real friend. It made sense that he drifted away from everyone else seeing as he never actually liked them.

It did get pretty depressing though. Reese and Malcolm both admit they have no friends late in the series.

I always liked this when I was younger, for some reason I thought I had watched it but I only remembered like two episodes, it was just always on in the background and I had tricked mysef into thinking I had watched even a full season

so I watched it all recently and have to say I am impressed, the writing, that capturing of true 90s working class proledom, great sitcom, they really dont make them like this anymore, very comfy

>forwards backwards
>not bad

>90s
>takes place in the early and ends in the mid 00s
Thanks for triggering my autism

That one bowling alley episode where it's done in splitscreen with one side being the kids going with Hal and the other with Lois. I have never seen anything like that.

Otto arc = spangler arc > lavernia arc > post season 5 francis

That episode was pure kino

Kill yourself. Disgusting faggot.

That episode is THE defining episode of MMITM. If you need to introduce somebody to the show, show them the bowling episode. I have never met anybody who doesn’t love this episode
>You want a strike?! Here’s your damn strike!

man knowing this is gonna make rewatching the show awkward. Maybe dewey can get in on the #metoo movement

Ottos write off was the biggest tragedy of the show. I think the actor died or something but the way they did it was so out of character
>Otto worships the ground Francis walks on
>forgives him for hundreds of fuck ups and laziness
>randomly fires him off screen

the secret girlfriend subplot got kind of daft
and jessica was a bitchlord

an army of benevolent strongmen

Yeah but would you really say they were “bad”? Less enjoyable sure but not bad

That episode annoyed me that Dewey had to lower himself to take care of a bunch of retards

>In 2008, Mars was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer which had already spread beyond his pancreas
I guess he just didn't feel too well so he got out. But yeah, they could've solved the problem better.

that's what he does in the whole series with his family

The one with the bodybuilders

The bodybuilders one and the one where him and Craig try to become the champions of dance dance revolution. Basically any episode where he suddenly gets obsessed with something is guaranteed to be kino.

I miss Hal

Christ user, you can't just show that to people. That level of cringe can be fatal.

god this scene was fucking kino youtube.com/watch?v=AbSehcT19u0

I'M SO FULL OF BACON
MY BODY'S MEANT FOR SHAKING

MMH MPH MH MMH MPH

AND WHEN I START TO WIGGLE
MY NIPPLES THEY WILL JIGGLE

HOO HA HOO HA HA

>that episode where Hal makes Lois THICC

If the show were made today, how different would the cast and plot be?

S04E10

The middle is shit though.

That fucking kid looks even weirder than Dewey.
>not sure if 10 or 40 years old

I like the middle.
It isn't as good as MitM; far from it, but it has a nice family dynamic.
It does get repetitive and therefore tiresome fast though.

Fast walker episode
The "robot building" and bees episode