Cast New Fantastic Four

Now that Disney bought Fox Studios, cast the inevitable Marvel Studios Fantastic Four reboot

Pic related: Susan Storm aka Invisible Woman

Pic related as doctor doom

Fantastic Four is an utter shit franchise and I hope that shit stays dead forever.

Idris Elba

somehow Disney will make a movie neckbeards will love and get 90 percent on RT

That's literally the only picture this bitch looks good in

I know you are baiting me to post more

>tfw they already used mads in dr strange and wasted him

Mads would have been a fucking fantastic Dr Doom

The Human Torch should be a cambodian buddist this time

5th reboot?

Do they not know the definition of insanity?

How about we stop making these movie all together?

First movie not made by Fox. Whatever quipfest marvel makes will probably be better than the other movies.

this

Let's give credit to Fox for casting Chris Evans as Human Torch. Nigga could've played Johnny Storm for as long as he played Cap. He is only good part of movie besides how hot Jessica Alba is in the first film.

>girl
>as Doctor Doom

Tumblr is further away

Bring back Gruffudd as Richards, Chiklis as Ben Grimm, and Julian McMahon as Doom. I'd say even bring back Evans as Johnny, and make jokes about him being Camp's secret grandkid or something, because they were l great in the old films. They had great chemistry together, and that's what is at the heart of the Fantastic Four: the family banter between its members.

Jessica Alba was hot, but horribly miscast as Sue Storm

>Julian McMahon
He's in Runaways now, and they are a part of Marvel TV. Sorry.

>cap meets human torch in future marvel movie
>you are very very handsome
>thousands of acne manchildren cream their pants

I'd actually watch an all female F4 version, as long as they're all hot and the story is good

I hope more bad movies come out :]

Easily explained away as a Doombot

I thought they weren't getting FF.
Did that change?

they are getting x-men, fantastic four and deadpool, pretty much every movie asset

Some european studio owns the right to FF.
I didn't read the whole deal, so maybe they got it from that studio, but it would've been a totally separate deal

Why is she so perfect lads?

She is perfect. She is so amazing in Enemy.

There has never been a good FF movie, but FF is among the very best of the comics.

This.

Worth it for half naked Chris Evans. He's fucking God tier as a muscle bound skinhead.

I don't understand the Marvel Comics rationale of not doing ANY FF comics because they don't own the rights to the movies yet they make a ton of X-MEN and wolverine comics.

It's mostly cause they didn't see Fox giving back X-Men unless they acquired all of Fox cause of how well the X-Men movies did.

Fantastic Four however was a dying franchise, they wanted to devalue it so maybe they can buy it back