Does this really not exist anywhere on the internet to watch ? i mean jesus christ c'mon

Does this really not exist anywhere on the internet to watch ? i mean jesus christ c'mon

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/183674298
youtube.com/watch?v=p6mRIElGyE8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it's on secret cinema and PtP

stop being a pleb

this
+ kg

Might as well buy a slave on the deep web.

> Like his previous films, Sleep Has Her House was shot on an iPhone
>HER
>IPHONE

the trailer was really bad.

Sean Baker filmed Tangerine on an iphone 5 and it was critically acclaimed
but shit
>tfw invited 4 people to ptp and 6 to secret cinema in the past month
heehee

yeah just message the guy on twitter, it's what I did. Super chill guy, movie's only £5

>1:50 in
>still black screen

holy shit this is the worst trailer i ever seen god damn

i know we rail on shit like the pest non stop but god damn how isn't the pest cinamatically better then this fucking shithead trailer

vimeo.com/183674298

watch it for yourselfs and realize that you too can be a acclaimed film maker

lol

How do you keep slaves when you get one? I mean you cant have them in a regular western country...Do you go live in a third world shithole?

Are you kidding me? You keep them locked. Duh.

>paying for movies

When is the last jedi screener released?

How much fucking longer does it take to film it in a shitty Russian chinema

>movies
Uh?

replied to the wrong guy

you don't know what a screener is

>47 votes on imdb
Thanks, now I will pretend this was one of my favorite films of 2017 in every topic

compare the trailer from this movie to the trailer of the pest

and you'll realize that one is entertaining and one is not

like seriously your the fucking brainlet
you didn't even attempt to attack any of my case points

any jackass can recreate this whole trailer in like a day
>download some shitty vst synth and hit one key
>set up tripod to shoot the sky at night some fucking dust and a lake

wow innovation

like the trailer was litterally like 4 fucking blank boring shots

am i missing something?

my case :

youtube.com/watch?v=p6mRIElGyE8

the first 10 seconds of this movie trailer has more information then the whole run time of the trailer or this movie

>tfw too intelligent

it's lonely at the top m8s

Kinoscope free trial
You are a brainlet though. One is entertaining and the other doesn't even aim to entertain. If you want entertainment fine but please films exist for other reasons and other people like other things, which would be in this case a film that is mesmerizing and meditative. There's nothing wrong with not being into slow, visual films, but holy shit some things try to be more than entertainment

>guy who gets it.

and that's were your wrong

try as you might

entertainment is at the end of the day...

entertainment.

there is nothing intellectual about this shoddy trailer that can't be had by watching a paint dry or a LED change colors

there IS something wrong with slow, visual films

it shows me nothing it tells me nothing

again it takes all the way from 1:45 to acutally change from a different computer screen saver

while the pest from 10 seconds into the trailer you know everything while setting up the character as a scam artist

the movie the pest , manages to tell me more visually in 10 secs then your highbrow crap ever could

The trailer isn't trying to be intellectual, retard. You haven't even watched the movie, the trailer is an accurate trailer to the movie, that's its goal. There isn't anything wrong with slow visual films at all you fucking brainlet. A film doesn't have to tell you anything, it wants you to experience something. Films like this serve as a backdrop to your imagination, quite literally a meditative experience. Again, it's totally okay if that experience is not to your liking, but it's extremely ignorant to say "it shows me nothing" and even more indicative of absolutely no ability to digest art to think that movies like this serve no purpose and can't genuinely be liked by anyone. It's not highbrow, it's just different, and the only pretentious thing here is you, assuming that people only pretend to enjoy this and no effort went into making it.

>"your wrong"
>slu moobies r bor me

And you can get mad about these responses all you want. The fact of the matter is, it's not that these people can't respond and have to resort to memes. It's that time and time again they have responded and idiots like you just refuse to understand. It's not even worth their time to try anymore, and a dumb meme is really all the response you even deserve

>t's not highbrow, it's just different

>first reply to his post was a dumb meme response

oh the irony

why do these threads about this xperimental film always hit 100+ replies? something smells fishy.

I don't understand what you mean by this post

Yes I do believe for a while the director was shilling it here

>Look Mommy, I'm staring at a black screen! I'm appreciating art, I'm an intellectual now!

I don't know, i saw another thread about this movie some days ago and the poster image captivated me because it reminded me of a dream i had, almost identical. So was just trying to find some place where i can watch it.

No one is trying to be an intellectual. No is staring at a black screen either, you're once again bashing a film you haven't seen. You must be really insecure to be so unable to believe that people like something different. Why is that user?

why did this movie receive so much attention when the director has been doing the same gimmick for some time mow

>so much attention
>literally nowhere on the internet uploaded except for paid services

And private trackers. And kinoscope where you can get a free trial and download it and everything there and then cancel

woah, long shots of pretty pictures... so meditative and contemplative

this movie acutally inspires me to be a film director

there's no way i can do a worse job

hopefully i too can have some autistic faggot defending my shitty movie

Who's bashing the film? We're talking about a trailer are we not?
For being an intellectual you don't seem very good at holding conversations lol

Uh, source on that lady?

don't worry, there's absolutely no reason to believe you wouldn't be a shitty film maker