Homsetuck - Brought to you by Arbys

Went through the catalog, didn't see any threads.

Looks like Arby's commemorated the anniversary of Homestuck.

Hussie calls it the most significant event of the past eight years.

What say you Sup Forums? I'm thinkin' Arby's.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lOtZJL2cwDY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I think that the guy who runs the twitter just looks at whatever piece of media is currently trending and takes the most popular image of it to recreate

I mean they've done it for pretty much everything

>currently trending

So he picked Homestuck?

They referenced a horse thing though. That's a bit more involved.

was that the signal

>at least two threads got deleted
Maybe naming them "Homestuck general" wasn't such a good idea.

they probably have a person with a job title something like "youth liaison" who is supposed to know about pop culture stuff with an emphasis on internet & nerd culture

I bet they get paid to browse tumblr in addition to drawing things in ketchup

Why does DOA get a literal General, then?

the word general brought the mods down
let's hope for a warm comfy and not banned thread.

doa updates, and a solid update schedule is worth a lot.

>DOA
I don't know what this stands for, sorry. Dead On Arrival?
Anyway, the answer to your question is Surrender Yourself To Kanaya.
OK. Should I delete this post?

Did you guys get to see the game trailer? Looks nice
youtu.be/lOtZJL2cwDY

Here you go!

1. don't assume fairness ... you don't see the entire picture, so your idea of "fair" ain't gonna fit.
2. be careful talking about moderation: Global Rule 8. (if you think GR 8 isn't fair, see point 1 above)

>feet
SLUT

is that the Norse rune for "dice cup" ?

Nice!

ya

man, it really was something, huh?
fan participation, kinda, cute characters, cool art, time shenanigans, and a blistering update schedule.

nothing else really scratches that itch for me. maybe nothing ever will. but it was a good ride.

This trash was canon?

> a blistering update schedule
Try "All Night Laundry". Suggestions from the audience, and daily updates for three years.

UPDATE

Towards the end it was pandering more to the normie crowd, so it wouldn't be too surprising

please don't do this to me

sure. thanks.

There's no fucking way in hell that this wasn't a paid advertisement.

>haha hey guys, the game isn't done yet and we're not going to give a release date but LOOK ARBY'S!!*
>*that we totally didn't pay for and they totally did on their own accord without any form of compensation whatsoever

This is getting almost as pathetic as the Yandere Simulator development diaster, if not worse because at least YandereDev is autistic enough to give a little too much transparency even when it's against his own benefit.

Faunlegs is too good for homestuck

dude who makes/posts shit on that twitter has be wee/a/boo like I'm sure they're "one of us"

>tfw ordered some shit from wp
>fucked up address
I emailed em but how long will it take for them to respond? Shits a bit annoying since it was 50 bucks worth of shit all

The ship is canon, that specific snapchat probably isn't.

>boyfeet
s-slut...

Yanderedev is a genuinely shitty and pathetic person who constantly lies, steals assets and, I'm not joking here, does not know how to use a switch statement. His fucking code is just 1000 if statements

>nobody comments on the thread title being "Homsetuck"
This is nice board.