Where's the funny?

Where's the funny?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rN2R4CZi90U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

On the show

What's funny is that it's actually Mike Tyson making fun of himself in a cartoon that parodies Hanna-Barbera shows. If you're a Mike Tyson fan or a fan of boxing you'll put up on all the subtle references.

I thought it was pretty good, but I didn't much care for the ghost dude.

It grows on you.

Love the show.
The worst person is the best character of the show; Pigeon - a selfish alcoholic pill-popping pervert, who's ex-wife's curse turned him into a pigeon.

What I love about this show is that it mostly tackle white people problem.

Okay, I don't get it. Why are people celebrating Tyson by giving him the lead role in a show about him? Didn't he beat his wife to near death, threatened his wife with murder/suicide, and bite someone's ear off?

Because he's a good boxer we just forgive him and laugh along?

All that ordeal (+ drugs+alchohol+islam convertion) made him into a bumbling retard. But the sympathetic nice kind of retard you want to watch.

Pretty good show. Pigeon is perhaps the best character.

Ghost and Young don't bring anything compared to Mike and Pigeon.

Since when did we write subversive adult comedies to celebrate someone? [insert image of lil bush I'm too lazy to transload]

Why are people celebrating Nero by giving him the lead role in a show about him? Didn't he left Rome burn, castrate a boy and marry him, killed himself, and let Boudica get gangraped with her daughters after killing her sons in front of her.

Because he's a good historical figure we just forgive him and laugh along?

>? Didn't he beat his wife to near death, threatened his wife with murder/suicide, and bite someone's ear off?
He was condemned for al of those crime and made his time.

Ideally, when a person has made his time, he is to be accepted back to society. You have to accept this if you believe in Justice.

It's not like he was making money out of a novelization of his crimes either.

He is not forgiven for being a good boxer, but for having owned to his actions.

little bush made fun of bush and didnt have bush voice act in it

you honestly don't think this show puts tyson in a good light?

>He is not forgiven for being a good boxer, but for having owned to his actions.
i've never seen a public apology but i've also never looked for it, so i'll take your word on it

>i've never seen a public apology
youtube.com/watch?v=rN2R4CZi90U

He also raped someone.

He also made jail for that.

did he really? celebrates have the tendency to get away with murder (sometimes literally)

Rick James fucking kidnapped a girl and raped her for days, he was let go

He should've stayed in jail. I don't see why anyone would green light a show starring him let alone anyone support it. He's a terrible person.

i don't really see how that effects the quality of the show

i wouldnt be able to enjoy a show about Charles Manson voice acted by Charles Manson because it's fucking Charles Manson

>did he really?
Condemned to six years and forever registered as a tier II Sex offender in the federal law.

>you honestly don't think this show puts tyson in a good light?
No I think it portrays him as a hilarious punch-drunk buffoon, but I'm sure since you have a moral objection to watching it I'm sure you'll insert whatever is convenient to your argument. No one watches this show and says "maybe I was wrong, fictional mystery Mike Tyson sure is a good guy, the way he constantly ignores the problems of people around him in order to pretend to help other people while making a total mess out of everything and patting him on the back for it sure speaks to my sense of rightness." If anything they watch it ans say "Mike Tyson will do anything for money."

I would, but mostly because a show run by any kind of ghost would be defacto awesome.

You wouldn't? When did people lose their taste for public humiliation?

Chucks alive. Though what asshole isn't at least curious about what a cartoon about killer hippy would be like though

>Yung Hee watched Pigeon fuck his ex-wife(as a pigeon) and got off to it
>Yung Hee secretly wants to fuck Pigeon because of his persistent sexual harassment of her

Shoosh, he's black, we can forgive him.

he's basically braindead now so who cares

which episode