Does Sup Forums agree?

Does Sup Forums agree?

Other urls found in this thread:

variety.com/2017/film/news/fantastic-four-xmen-marvel-disney-fox-1202640697/
hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/deadpool-will-stay-r-rated-fox-disney-merger-1067651
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>thinking New Mutants film was gonna be good

Fox has split rights on F4 so disney wouldn't even be getting them back.

Yes, we agreed, but Sup Forumsirgins and Sup Forumstards will cry as usual lolz

So Disney now have the X-Men rights again?

>more diversity

Yet to be proven as being a good thing.

>more diversity
YAAAAAS

>Muh diversity
*sigh*

How could solo Wolverine films be "neutered"? 2/3 of them were unwatchable garbage and the only good one was good because it heavily borrowed elements from a critically acclaimed comic

I wonder where Disney stands on giving Dafne another wolverine film. I’d think it’s more likely under the new regime, they could make it more kid friendly.

>positives
>more capeshit
I disagree

>solo wolverine films
I think the last one was a fitting end.

you'll get no F4 movie. That you can bet on.

variety.com/2017/film/news/fantastic-four-xmen-marvel-disney-fox-1202640697/

>The company was quick to tout that the pact “provides Disney with the opportunity to reunite the X-Men, Fantastic Four, and Deadpool with the Marvel family under one roof and create richer, more complex worlds of inter-related characters and stories that audiences have shown they love.” In other words, that means that Wolverine and Iron Man could soon be teaming up to save the world from alien invaders looking for new worlds to exploit, Nazi scientists shaking off the after-effects of a long cryogenic freeze, or whatever fresh planetary threat that Kevin Feige, dean of all thing MCU, can concoct.

People here talk shit without knowing anything do remember that.

>The absolute state of the movie industry

More diversity in MCU movies? Why?

+ More Marvel tier quips and PG13 flicks for my fellow American mutts
- More white guilt filled (((subtle))) propaganda that promotes globalism and race mixing for Slavs like me who haven't seen a black in his life but has to wonder why every white man portrayed in Star Wars is evil.

>Deadpool get neutered

It's 2018, shit is a character on keyboards, grandpa

>RIP New Mutants
Thank god.

I guess they made another deal with that company then that hasn't been announced yet because fox only had distro rights and not production rights.

I find this all pathetic and tragic.

>Disney buying everything is good cuz I get to see Deadpool and Wolverine join the Avengers!
I don't care if it's a shill, we deserve to be subjugated by corporations if the infantilization conditioning has worked this well

>capeshit capeshit capeshit
>sequels sequels sequels
You'd think people would be sick of a decade of ridiculous childish nonsense

I'd literally convert to Islam if ISIS started targeting these mega corporations instead of civilians.

Even more capeshit,exactly what we needed and wanted!

>More diversity

They're going to end up just like the comics

>more diversity
more blacks amirite?

How are people not sick of capeshit yet?

meaning more characters joining the MCU you idiots

Pros: More schlock superhero shit

Cons: Insidious media empire grows larger, owns the majority of all culturally iconic franchises

Yeah, seems like a good trade.

how long did it take for westerns to stop being popular?

>Really not that hard to achieve, so probably right
>More Doom is always good, don't care about others
>Oh boy more confusion due to too many characters

>Possibly
>I don't care about X-Men films any more.
>I don't care about X-Men films any more.

>Capeshit
>capeshit>capeshit
>capeshit
>capeshit
>capeshi
>capeshit
OMG who the fuck cares?!

No diversity means more niggers, dumbass.

>more capeshit
>a positive
Hollywood was a mistake

Seriously though,why is diversity such a plus? It feels like we are living in dystopia. Let's have white shows and black shows and shows with mixed characters,but why ruin any of them by forcing a "diverse" character. Imagine if Fresh Prince had a token white guy or if Seinfeld had a token black guy.

Great! Now Disney can run more franchises into the ground and the mouth breathing fanboys will eat it up. Fuck these cunts trying to own all things pop culture.

Really though. How is Disney owning all Marvel stuff, good? I saw Thor Ragnarok the weekend and It wasn't that good at all. The humour was so fucking forced and not needed during certain scenes that were supposed to be serious. That rock guy. Holy fuck did I want him to die. He wouldn't shut up the entire movie. Always gotta have some "awkward British guy" thing to say. Like they're watching their Midgard, their home, being destroyed and of course he has to come in and say something it still has a foundation to rebuild on and then it blows up with him awkwardly saying the foundation is gone now. THANKS ROCK GUY! MY HOME IS BLOWN UP BUT I'M SURE GLAD YOU'RE HERE TO TELL JOKES AS MY HOME WAS BEING DESTROYED! Can't have a single moment for the laughs and happy emotions to die down for other emotions to come in. The audience has to be feeling happy and laughing all the time. This is Disney dammit!

they were all good

>inb4 muh deadpool

all we care about are comic characters. The existence of a megacorporation controlling so many properties is itself irrelevant.

They arent getting Fox News or the Fox local stations. Not even getting Fox Sports 1. I dont see the problem

(((For now)))

Deadpool made tons of cash
They ain’t doing shit to deadpool

Since Deadpool 2 is post prodzction, I dont see really Disney pulling the plug on it. Also they already have R rated Marvel stuff, and own studios that make R rated movies.
If DP continues to go like this, I think it would be separated from MCU.

and Hugh Jackman is already gone so fuck Wolverine shit

>it made tons of money
>but we know how it can make even more
>EVERYONE LOVES FAMILY FRIENDLY HUMOR AND QUIPS

Because nerds don't care about good storytelling, all they want is the ability to see their favorite toys fight in a big CGI cutscene

After the eternal failure of past F4 Movies i highly doubt Constantin Films would care and dare to try once more instead of just selling it high to Disney

yup those are literally the only positives and negatives of this deal

>implying the first F4 didn't have a near perfect cast alba aside

you're a fucking retard

>thinking it wouldn't be good
Fuck you, retard!

X-men vs Aliens vs Predator when?

No, it means more x-babes faggot

Fantastic Four is never going to work. The reason is purely due to the characters, they fucking suck, and they can't really be changed because otherwise what's the point?

Nice fuck memepool, Wolverine films ended with Logan and nobody cares about new mutans

>It's another "WOW, DISNEY GETS MORE CAPESHIT" post
>completely ignoring all the other 21st century fox brands

>he thinks the FF suck
t. Literally has never read a FF comic in his life, and knows nothing more than what the past three movies showed him

i only liked FF when She-Hulk was on the team

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/deadpool-will-stay-r-rated-fox-disney-merger-1067651

negatives: massive monopolies will be the end of us all

>Zendaya will play all of them

I see I have found a fellow patrician

Deadpool’s gonna be alright.

Who fucking cares it's just gonna be more faggy capeshit movies so they can sell godawful t shirts to faux-nerds so tjey can get their pop culture cummies jesus fucking christ I hate this gay earth

>+more diversity

Doubt it

>+more diversity in MCU movies
YAAAAAAAAAAASSSSS KWEEN SLAY

>more diversity

>another decade of capeshit and remakes
Wow just what we needed

Diversity as in variety in movie line-up, you dumbfuck Sup Forumsturd.

>I don't know what diversity means

More niggers

>more diversity
the only way marvel movies can get more diverse is if they paint the fucking camera lens brown

so finally they can say adamantium in avengers?

>18 movies starring whiteys
>no black people on the avengers
>black panther comes out
MUH ESS JAY DOUBEL YOO DIVERSITY!!! RUININ THE MARBEL MOBIES I ALREDY CLAYMED TO HATE!!!!!!
Imagine being a Sup Forumstard.
>B-B-BUT THEY MADE MJ AND NICK FURY AND AN ASGUARDIAN BLACK!!!!
Who gives a shit? They aren't fucking important at all. You had ten years of all white main character movies and did nothing but hate on it.

t. soyboy

t. Whitey

Das rite

butthurt much?

monopoly good! we get more superhero! YAY! *drools*

You're right. I am butthurt. this place is full of paleskins who don't know how good they got it

>+ more diversity
kill yourself you subhuman shitskin

Have millennials finally become a boomer-tier generation?

>finally

>Deadpool might get neutered

Nope

>More diversity
Stop giving Sup Forums an excuse to come here Disney

t. nignog
there are 3 dindus on the avengers, one spic on the guardians, one chick and one nig on dr s, luther as a norse god (the worst of all) and spidey is for sjws
only rednecks shit on black panther for being all nigs, its in a sub-saharan country, of course it should be full of them
the problem is that they marketed it as diverse when it's only darkies and spooder is filled with coloureds because of >muh dyvurseeti (and the "thank god he'll never be bond" norse god, cuddos to the retard who came up with that)
it's not our fault that the caracters are white...

>not one word about monopolies

Is this one of those neutral pundits I've heard so much about?

>no black people on the avengers
There already two you dumb nigger before nigger cat

Yeah, in the next one. I'm talking about the two that already happened, from the eighteen years of wh*teness (nick fury doesn't count)

fuck year

Who should voice Galactus?

Could not give a toss about any of that. Hate capeshit but it's even worse with all this universe crossover. I know it happens all the time in the comics doesn't make it good.

Fantastic Four is fucking awful. It's no wonder they cancelled the comic which no-one even bought.

GO EVIL CORPORATIONS! PLEASE TAKE ALL MY MONEY FOR MOVIES FOR CHILDREN!

Gilbert Godrey no question

Kingdom Heart 4 is going to be in-fucking-sane.