Is it ok to eat McDonald's now?

Is it ok to eat McDonald's now?

Other urls found in this thread:

today.com/health/man-loses-56-pounds-after-eating-only-mcdonalds-six-months-2D79329158
telegraph.co.uk/foodanddrink/10210327/McDouble-is-cheapest-and-most-nutritious-food-in-human-history.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It never wasn't lad

today.com/health/man-loses-56-pounds-after-eating-only-mcdonalds-six-months-2D79329158

telegraph.co.uk/foodanddrink/10210327/McDouble-is-cheapest-and-most-nutritious-food-in-human-history.html

go treat yourself

>It McDonald for a month

"AHGCH my lungs are failing!"

>McDouble
For me, it’s the McChicken™

>waste a decade of with a mentally ill vegan cunt
>turn out to be white guilt apologist
>i bet the child is black

>Admits past sexual conduct
>Doesn't actually admit to any misconduct

he's smart. he knows theres no legal recourse to this type of admission.

Honestly, Wendy’s is better.

mcdonalds nuggets are my kryptonite, how do I fix this lads

>what would happen if you only ate fast food?
>you gain weight

wtf I hate mcdonalds now

Not if there's a Burger King within driving distance

correction:
>what would happen if you only ate your wife's vegan food and then switched to just mcdonalds?

>eat a ton of fast food every meal every day
>never work out and live sedentary life
>get fat
wtf how is that possible I hate fast food now!

Waiting for the Grand Mac™ to come to the UK someday. Is it worth it America?
Would like to try the McRib™ again as well. Hope they bring it over again.

I hate liberal “men” so fucking much. Just take your soy lattes and fuck off please. Don’t smear all men because you’re a perverted kike.

he's not jewish though

What the fuck is a Grand Mac

No. McDonald's stopped being affordable thanks to this documentary. Fast food is dead.

>Be sneaky vegan
>Want to sink McDonalds
>Make documentary that amounts to "DUDE IF YOU EAT MCDONALDS YOU'LL GAIN WEIGHT LMAO"
>Eats three meals a day + dessert at McDonalds, which most people would never do
>Eats more calories than he said he did
>Frame advertisements as brainwashing programs
>Get the super size taken off the menu for smart Americans that just want to eat a fuckton of fries because you're a lying cunt

He deserves worse.

Try burgerkings with mexican hotsauce

>lads
>mates
>arr me matey laddiebuck
Is it talk like an anachronism day, it feels like it comes earlier every year

The first guy lowered his caloric intake in general, eating mcdonald's is going to make you lose weight if you eat less than you used to, that doesn't mean it's great for you.

The second guy is an author who just says that a burger is a cheap meal and not that terrible for it's price, which is true. Eat 3-4 burgers in a sitting or everyday? That's bad.

It's the five brits who haven't converted to islam (inshallah) and the two clover niggers with internet access. They post a lot for just seven people.

what did this mate mean by this, lads?

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHY CANT I EAT MORE FRIES?!??!!!!?!
Americans, everyone

Ah, fast food. The product of a society that tells you it's completely normal to slave away at your job for meager cuckdollars, and makes it normal to have absolutely no time to do anything, let alone cook for yourself. How do amerisharts justify this? Poisoning themselves with cheap and dirty food because "DUH, IM A WORKING MAN, I DONT HAVE TIME TO LIVE AT ALL, I SPEND 5 HOURS DRIVING TO AND FROM WORK, I CAN'T BUY MY OWN FOOD BECAUSE I NEED TO PAY FOR MY BMW, I'M BETTER THAN YOU BECAUSE I WORK HARD"
Mindless drones cucking themselves for Feinstein and his little Joshua. Just imagine that, the "productive member of society" cannot think for himself, cannot cook for himself, cannot live for himself, stuck in a constant cycle of working hard only to spend it all on garbage so he can keep working hard.

It wasn't stopping Americans in the first place. Fat as fuck.

OBSESSED

Americans are obsessed with being fat, agreed

>t NEET