Does JJ even know about TOR universe?

Does JJ even know about TOR universe?

Why can't he just make movies based on KOTOR games?

Because I don't want theme to be raped by the mouse as well

>Does JJ even know about TOR universe?
I sincirely hope he doesn't.
Basically this

KOTOR plot is hella sketchily held together. It works in vidya narrative, but having half of the first game happen as a flashback and the second to even go further back in time is convoluted for movies, whereas doing it as straightforward Mandalorian Wars -> Revan’s rise -> Revans Sith times -> Revans redemption -> Emergence of trivium -> Rise of Exile -> Fall of Trivium -> Journey back to Revan is too long for two movies to be done properly (with third being Exile + Revan) but too unsatisfactory of an ending for the third one.

>we will never see mandalorian wars movie
NEVER EVER FUCK MICKEY MOUSE

You seriously want JJ or Rian to make Kotor films? I mean I want to see Tales of the Jedi before Kotor, or even an adaptation of the Kotor comics.

You want him to ruin that too?

Because TOR is biowares old Dungeons and Dragons game, is a story that's already told, is a prequel which stars none of the classic characters, and isn't an opportunity to write and make a new story with new anything. It's also mostly about walking around and arguing with people in the hallways of cities or spaceships.
Why do you want a movie remake of a video game so much?

KOTOR series is overrated as fuck, it's the ESB of the EU. People say they like it and its the best, because others say they like it and it's the best.

Tales of the Jedi is the only way to experience the era of the Old Republic.

>Never Revan husbando kino
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>muh best protag, HK-47 and best Sith galleria is overrated

Go suck a fat black cock, you hipster cunt.

>the protag is good because he's a blank slate that I can project into

Fuck off. HK-47 is reddit incarnate. Darth Sion is the only decent Sith in the games. Nihilus does jack shit, and Kreia is the cunt mouthpiece of Avellone to remind you that he is superior to you regardless of your actions.

Just make prequel trilogy to kotor
>Episode 1 - Mandalorian Wars. End the film with Revan killing the Mandalore and exile destroying Malachor 5.
>Episode 2 - Revan and Malak find the Sith Empire and fall to the dark side. Spend the rest of the film looking for star map. End with duel on Star Forge where Revan removes Malaks jaw. Insert HK-47 for keks.
>Episode 3 - Jedi civil war. End with Bastila on Endar Spire.

Have you ever watched a JJ film in your film? He sucks as a director why the fuck would you want him to make KOTOR movies if you like them? Christ you are a moron.

>One of the most interesting characters is plebbit incarnate because I say so and fun is not fun
>Revan, Nihilus, Kreia is overrated lmao take off nostalgia glasses xD

More like a colossal hipster fag trying to force his shit taste into others, go cuck yourself outta existence.

god I hope not

I agree. Kreia was Avellone's mouthpiece, Nihilus was barely a character, and fellating Revan in KOTOR 2 was beyond my imagination

Would they make Revan a black woman?

>KOTORfag
>calling anyone else a hipster

The ironing.

How can KOTOR be simultaneously overrated and for hipsters?

Because hipsters are people who pretend their flavor of normal, overrated media is underground and superior.

So you just proved you're a complete retard?

there is no possible way to portray revan on film. the greatest part of the character is that he was the player, and while with a past the player was able to choose his destiny. and fuck bastilla.