DISNEYBOTS WILL DEFEND THIS

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/gt8tf
youtube.com/watch?v=134HzozSW1Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Haha, just turn off your brain bro.

looks ok to me

Does anyone else remember this little gem?

Wheres the fucking leia flying webm for fuck sake

It honestly would have looked better if it just wasn't in slow motion

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yeah that was a good movie

>It honestly would have looked better if it just wasn't in slow motion
This. Its fine without the bullet time.

Why are people complaining about this? Looks like standard mystical "Move like water bend like willow" kung fu movie stuff.

Considering that the Jedi religion is basically a crappy bastardized adaptation of Daoism, this all fits perfectly.

wow, Luke has some rad rubber back despite his old age

Dragon ball super did it better

It would be better if it actually was Luke and not some dumb hologram

Looks PORGtastic
Lot's of PORGS
Dare I say it, /ourPORG/?
Did i mention PORGS

This. It became such a cheap way to create suspense that it basically feel like a cop out.

The Wachowski sisters would be proud

It must be one guy wandering into multiple threads going "WHY IS EVERYONE COMPLAINING ABOUT THIS?"

No he looked like neo in Matrix + Madara Uchiha

Why does Kylo Ren fight like a retard with a baseball bat and no martial training? Striking like that is absolutely pants-on-head and no one would ever do it who expected to keep their guts inside them. All that money, and couldnt hire a proper choreographer?

>Looks like standard mystical "Move like water bend like willow" kung fu movie stuff.
i.e. not star wars

streamable.com/gt8tf
The better version

Was also a way better time (to be alive)

>Why does Kylo Ren fight like a retard with a baseball bat and no martial training?

It's to better symbolize impotent male rage.
That's basically their reasoning.

>unironically better with naruto OST

HOW IS FUCKING POSSIBLE!

This too.
If the idea was that Luke had some sort of 'flowing fist' fighting style where he just wears someone out, this scene would be fine but the principle of a sword fight is that the swords are used.

Don't even have Luke take out his lightsaber if he's not gonna use it, have him basically be beyond that whole schtick as a post-Jedi Jedi

Get that shit out of here, gramps.

Damn Ultra Instinct Luke can use the afterimage technique and have that thing dodge like the real thing too.

Im convinced Luke send a shadow clone to Kylo

the point is that he could easily have blocked the lightsaber with his own but instead he dodged it like an chinese cartoon

>Rey is Luke's sexy no jutsu that went out of hand

Why didn't Luke slice of the emo's feet when he ducked?

Is Williams' score at least better than it was in TFA?

no he couldn't have since he's just a force hologram you retard. He's just distracting Kylo

Even worst than TFA

>The film sucks because its more symbolically consistent
What if the film didn't have to suck to be symbolically consistent? Fucking writers... Hold me user

this

yeah they should look like colored fluorescent tubes

>the point is that he could easily have blocked the lightsaber with his own

He's an astral force projection the whole time in this scene, Luke never leaves this island he's in exile on.

It's why he's baiting Kylo the entire time and dodging everything instead of ever striking back. The entire thing is a diversion.

no it wouldn't. it was the most awkward and telegraphed strike imaginable. he's stumbling over his own feet because the choreographers and cinematographers couldn't agree on how far he should be from luke. he spends have the charge with his arms crossed over his chest waggling the sword off to his side.

it's hideous in slow-mo. it's hideous in real time

youtube.com/watch?v=134HzozSW1Q

dbs is ass tho

>streamable.com/gt8tf
>that part where he cuts right through him
Fucking hell. It fits so great.

>loo he ben over like da matrix

jesus christ

why did he dodge the first lightsaber swing by bending over then not dodge the other swings?

how did he teleport his lightsaber?

>*It's a hologram*

There hasn't been a single movie that has done a Matrix Dodge since The Matrix that has been taken serious.

This isn't an exception.

Fucking thank you. That would have been amazing.

See, this is a good example of a movie that's completely retarded, but still entertaining. Star Wars on the other hand has literally nothing going for it.

Did he look like Tom Cruise when he got cut in half?

I thinks its all a trick. The lightsaber is just an illusion (like himself) and he dodged the first to buy some more time probably.

Fact is if a cheap trick to project an image of yourself that cant interact with anything...he should not had to die for anything as simple as that.
At least these frauds could have delivered an actual Kylo/Luke battle...now Luke is gone and we cant see him in battle anymore.
Fuck this gay planet.

Kylo Ren is the coolest guy, datebayo!

But 5 seconds later he gives up the ruse and lets Kylo swing right through him, making the matrix move completely unnecessary.

I didn't even notice that Kylo starts of fighting backhanded style that he saw Rey doing

B-BAKANA

Someone answer me pls

WHY IS LUKE USING THE BLUE LIGHT SABER AND NOT THE GREEN

cus its not him m8

what the fuck

you also realize this happened in a computer program right?

he's a mental projection of his digital self

see you around, kid

They want to remake this.
You're old.

>remaking the first movie
>not just remaking the second and third ones

Luke is projecting an image of himself over Rey, who is actually there fighting Kylo. Rian Johnson and Denis Villeneuve worked together closely to create this year's immaculate sci-fi diptych.

Is Kylo fucking retarded then? Like actually retarded?

Luke is not only still look as young as he died when he tried to stab him, but he's also wielding the saber Kylo and Rey tore in half three scene's earlier

>tfw saw Matrix Reloaded seven times in the cinema

I was in my high-octane weeb mode at the time. Fun movie, but I'm not 20 years old anymore.

OK why the fuck are they trying to make Leia and Rey besties? She fucking ignored chewie last movie to go hug Rey, they've barely talked across 2 movies, and they've got nothing in common except for being women.

I never liked the greasy school shooter aesthetic.

Quads of truth

But you don't ask why the projection looks 10 years younger?

>nothing in common except for being women.
Sounds a lot like real life

He just looks like he cut his hair and cleaned himself up from being a hobo in exile

WHAT

Han did take Rey under his wing in TFA

and at this point, Leia has literally lost everybody in her life except Chewie

who was Han's bro not hers anyway

in the matrix it was done more nicely and it had a deeper meaning

here the guy just bends his knees 90 degrees like an action figure

This can't be real. How is this real? What were they thinking?!

>Star Wars
>Not Eastern Mysticism

Are you legally retarded

A FUCKING FORCE HOLOGRAM

Wouldn't there still be motion blur on the lightsaber, even when it's in slow motion?

>streamable.com/gt8tf
Wait what? After he dodged duckd dipd dived and dodged the lightsaber, he did a roll and suddenly he was like 30 feet away from Darth Fugly.

Did you even fucking watch the movie?

>like an action figure
>"Have you bought Luke Jedi Master version from TFA? Now buy the Luke 10 year younger version, goy!"

Mission accomplished.

dude, just turn off you're brian lol

the flick shows you twice luke not leaving footprints and kylo leaving red trails

He's not actually a hologram, he's tangible. Just before this he physically interacts with people, and even gives them an object that he's manifested, that fades away when Kylo finds it

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Kylo's last swing was a downwards cut which luke twirls a double 180. Which would leave them 3 feet away from eachother tops. Next shot he's 30 feet away. Even with sliding you cant account for 30 feet you stupid mouse eared reatard.