See?

Is this so hard, DC? Don't get me wrong, I didn't hate either MoS or BvS, but I do see their flaws, I don;t fall for the trap of, "not muh." But it's not that hard to write an optimistic, nice guy Superman. Writers who say it's hard are just lazy, too cynical for the job, or incompetent.

How is the superman from the movies not a nice person?

The problem isn't so much Cavill, as it is the world around him. In DCEU, people are either terrified, or see him as Jesus. If this webcomic writer can have people react to Superman like this, they way they should, how can writers for multi million dollar films not manage it?

It's not a matter of nicety by itself. He's too austere.

>The problem isn't so much Cavill, as it is the world around him. In DCEU, people are either terrified, or see him as Jesus.
Because what has Clark done to mitigate that?
For someone that doesn't want people to look at him as a god he seems to be dead set on being as unfathomable and remote as one.

He's just a fucking downer. He's frowning in every fucking scene.

Plenty of writers have written a much better Superman than Mr. Dickpics. Please don't use that loser as a positive example.

So what you guys are are saying is Snyder is too real for you

Yes, because a movie about a flying alien man should make an effort to be super realistic.

It's not about who does it best, it's that this is a WEB COMIC WRITER and he manages it just fine.

>you can tell that it's real because it's SAD
>only bad things have ever happened to me in my entire comfortable middle class life, and I want to see that reflected in all fiction

If you define "real" as not being able to have a casual conversation with somebody and shake their hand, then that's really sad.

Grow up guys maybe one day you can join the rest of us

Shitposting on Sup Forums? We do that too, guy.

If Superman was actually nice in the movies, it wouldn't be a meme that he isn't. Niceness and being held up as an idol is not something that simply passes over people's heads. It's impossible to not like a character like Superman. But people don't like the Superman in MoS and BvS. So if ACTUAL PEOPLE do not like Superman, how is he Superman?

He's 8.

>This must be true because it's a meme.
Wow.

He's weak. He has no real backbone to his choices.

>That scene with Lois in the tub and he has that awkward pause when she asks about his relationship

>That scene where he interviews that one woman as Clark Kent and looks like a whipped puppy

>What could have been a movie making scene with him speaking to Congress is stopped by a bomb

What's with all the MoS and BvS complaining today? Seems like they keep popping up.

Kid Clark can make kid Lois dumbfounded. With no secret identity. Priceless.

only because autistic retards insist that they're good