What the fuck was wrong with Yoda in this movie?

What the fuck was wrong with Yoda in this movie?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uyo-9WqOPoU?t=1m12s
youtube.com/watch?v=7gJVFz0exsM
youtube.com/watch?v=KhPurL0-Y5I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he was high as fucked. Smoked lot of weed.

blame the ot fags who cried about cgi yoda, this is what you get now

>yoda is a nigger now

A CGI puppet?

youtu.be/uyo-9WqOPoU?t=1m12s

3 > 4 >>>>>>> > 2

Yofa didn't being in this movie. Probably my biggest complaint. The movie had a nihilist theme that didn't gel well with force ghosts

>Do I fit in yet

>4 above anything
No

kill yourself

He moved like people think puppets move

It looked horrible

The one on the far right looks like Bill Cosby.

2>3>1>Crap>4

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

bad shaders

actually I thought they matched the puppet's movements and mannerisms really well, much better than the prequel yoda which never looked good

but what they made him do is unforgivable
I thought it was a snoke phantom hologram to psyche luke out, since he even bops luke on the head with his cane

In RotJ he had alzheimer's. In Ljd he went further beyond, probably rabies from Vader force ghost bites.

Get your eyes checked, he moved terrible

>if you don't like cg hopping frog yoda then you deserve a shitty puppet ahaha fuck you ot fags :)
retard. how about doing a good puppet? you know, like they did 30 years ago?

He moved like someone that know nothing about puppets think a puppet should move.
It looked horrible

Puppetry is becoming a lost art, next step is using CGI to make you think it's all practical

youre using a still from a camera shaky camera phone

Yeah you're right, it looks even worse on the big screen in motion

that's how it looks throughout the whole scene. it's really disappointing

it seemed ok in the camrip, seemed to match how he moved in ESB, but it could be my mind filling in the darkness

I won't bother watching the whole film

>retard. how about doing a good puppet? you know, like they did 30 years ago?

The original sculptor for the puppet used in ESB was about 2 years shy of dying of old age by the time of the prequels and the puppet seen far left was made by one of his apprentices (the guy who did all the Gringotts makeups in HP we were bitching should have been used instead of CGI in Fantastic Beasts). He's a talented sculptor but he ended up making prequel Yoda look OLDER and somewhat senile looking. Second from left is Lucas' CGI drop-in replacement which was more faithful to the original sculpt but asspained a number of fans by having facial boning/musculature and no longer emoting like Frank Oz's right hand.

>Far right
He's getting a blowie. Leave him alone.

yes i'm familiar with the history of yoda and freeborn. what i don't get is how the tlj crew could look at the monitor as they were filming and not say "that doesn't look right." there are fans out there who could make screen-accurate yoda sculpts with barely a fraction of the time, money and resources as a big hollywood production. it just baffles me that they let this kind of stuff happen

They tried to make him look like a puppet with CG.

I don't know how a single fucking scene in this movie got past them looking at a monitor and going "wait this is fucking retarded".

Money blinds, well, and arrogance.

Wtf is that thing!?

Yeah, but I sat for an hour with the people I went to a midnight showing with trying to work out if what we just watched was even fucking real. TLJ is the most bafflingly retarded thing I've seen in a cinema.

That's what happens. They think they're above doing anything wrong and when you get that mindset, you'll fuck up even beyond what you think.

Episode 4 Yoda > Episode 1 Yoda > [Power Gap] > Episode 2 Yoda > [Power Gap] > Episode 8 Yoda

OT fags are literally the worst people on earth.
Child molesters are better people than OT spergs

Why do you larp? You can just just buy a ticket and get it all over with.

>episode 4 yoda

Ya boi just got off starcade

cry more prequelfag

I fucked up. Episode 6. Return of the Jedi.

youtube.com/watch?v=7gJVFz0exsM

UHHH WAHAHAHAH

youtube.com/watch?v=KhPurL0-Y5I

Exhibit A your honor.
Worse than a child molester.
Literally human garbage

the OT yoda puppet wasn't good
it looks much worse than the prequel CGI yoda