Luke, sees the future of Kylo as the ultimate dark side nemesis

Luke, sees the future of Kylo as the ultimate dark side nemesis.
Instead of waking him up and hugging him, in tears, explaining to Kylo the horrible things that will happen, telling him no matter what he will never give up on him, getting the audience intro tears with an emotional genuine Luke Skywalker scene,

>NOPE FUCK YOU STAR WARS
he fucking tries to kill him in his sleep.

This is it, this finally killed the star wars we knew and grew up with.

Other urls found in this thread:

dropbox.com/s/rdw2u9xv8mbowl1/The Last Jedi.mp3?dl=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tfw some faggot on /tv is a better writer than Rian Johnson

reply to this post or luke skywalker will kill your mother in her sleep tonight

no

>when some faggot samefags himself

fuck

LUKE NO

Don't worry. MaRey Sue is probably gonna do that in ep IX... after or before kicking the living shit out of him effortlessly.

No Luke

>cannot kill a single kid

he was a good friend

So Ben just sleeps with his lightsaber in his bed? Seems dangerous.

die in your sleep or your mother will reply to this post tonight

test

>be Kylo
>your parents were never around
>your mother doesn't care about force sensitivity, even her own
>your father thinks it makes you too much like Darth Vader
>you're send off to your uncle Luke
>Luke forgave Darth Vader despite his evil doings
>all will be alright
>you wake up to this

It's on his nightstand.

fu mark

The actual most critical failure in the film was not having this sister be the main asian.

Moistah Skoiwokah, whatawigunahdo?

>wreck the franchise with Mouse Wars, kiddo.

>Star Wars didn’t die in 2012 when Disney bought it
Casual

What the FUCK

*blocks his strike*

can someone give me a quick rundown?

Fuck you Rian

Fuck you but I can't risk it

why did luke skywalker turn into gollum here

So...........

Did the whole thing leak yet? Or what?

Rain turned luke into a pussy ass bitch nigga who tried to kill his nephew because he was afraid he’d wreck everything he built up.

After watching that bag of stale cum he wrote for 2 1/2 hours id say user has a fucking fair point. Rian cant write for shit

Yeah, I kind of can't blame Kylo for going "You want me to be an evil bastard? Fine! I'll be an evil bastard!" after that.

Mark should have killed Rian

and he didn't build up anything

dropbox.com/s/rdw2u9xv8mbowl1/The Last Jedi.mp3?dl=0

Only audio so far.

A lot of us have actually watched it

1d villians
0d protagonist
3d movie

you'd think with all this fortune telling the jedi are able to do they'd eventually realize that their actions are taken into account in their visions

lol

This is the only time in existence that I wish I were blind.

>filename

It's Luke's fault that Han Solo died.

So, did Han and Leia know that Luke tried to murder their son in cold blood? Must have been an awkward conversation.

Reminder for all of you that clearly haven't watched the movie that this is Kylo's version of events. That's why Luke looks like Murder Monster.

Fuck off Rian

he had spent two decades trying to gather up new jedi and then some little autismo that his sister happened to squirt out ruined it all.
Luke did nothing wrong.

Luke should have told all of his students about Vader, the ultimate redemption story, and that no matter what happens, they can always return to the Light Side and atone for their sins.

So what happens? Kylo steals Vader's mask and prays to it despite knowing about force ghosts and Anakin's noble return to the Light Side. Why Anakin didn't show up to tell Ren the truth is stupefying.

horror movie tier

What can you expect after the absolute epic fail of TFA ?
"Oh, i fucked up, and trained a darksider (why not) so instead of trying to fix things, one way or another, i decide to go into hiding as a space hobo....but i leave a goddamn map behind".
And this is not even the dumbest part of this shit.
Seriously. What can you expect after that ? It can only go worse. And this is not over...

D I S N E Y

pls no luke i wont touch your sloth milkies i promise

is that a fucking JUST edit?

wtf Luke

Who is "bigger luke"?
I keep seeing this being mentioned

he left it all because he was upset he couldn't kill the little devil?

No, Luke disappeared like a coward.

bigger Luke is a luke, not to be confused with Luuke or Luuuke.

the little faggot sperged out and ruined all of luke’s hard work

Kylo did nothing wrong.

>canon luke
>a spineless coward who left everything because of a child
>eu luke
>a hero who restored the jedi order

But then she'd have to kiss Boiongo

>LUKE IF YOU SEE ANY VISIONS OF THE FUTURE DON'T FREAK OUT OR YOU MIGHT ACCIDENTALLY CAUSE THEM TO HAPPEN LIKE I DID
>LUKE GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THAT SLOTH CROTCH AND MILK YOUR CHIN YOU LOOK LIKE YODA

So where is this telesync/cam rip
I refuse to support this franchise now after hearing what Rian did with Luke's character

akschually, what makes luke's character is that he has flaws and makes mistakes. he's human. who among us hasn't almost murdered a child?

>be kylo
>molested in the womb
>shit out by a general mom and a scoundrel dad who both ignore you
>they dont notice an old bald guy has been raping your mind since childhood
>you go to jedi school
>wake up to your uncle about to rape you
>you turn evil
>snoke and hux take turns fucking your boipussi every night

being kylo is suffering

it's on brazilian deep web. only accessible by brazilians. sorry

Yeah well, old Star Wars is the patriarchy or some shit. Whatever.

It's better for them to leave the fugly fat asian to be blacked.

no

Rey, Kylo, Luke force storyline 9/10.
Everything else overall 5/10.
I wish they got rid of the rebellion for real now. Also best part, Del Toro saying fuck your resistance and leaving.

are the sloth tits supposed to be comic relief? there seems to be no point to it
>inb4 selling sloth tit toys

>you want me to prove you right about being a little cumstain sack of shit, then i’ll prove you right about being a little cumstain that you squeezed out
fixed it for you

>scoundrel dad
Why does no one remember he was a fucking high ranking rebel commander in episode 5 and 6? It’s like people only remember the first scene he was in in 4.

>almost 3 hours of popcorn munching sounds

"Luuke" and "Luuuke" are fan fiction tier canon from the old EU

"Bigger Luke" is what happens when you spend a lot of your time watching movies and sniffing glue

Wait till you find about the nuns maintaining the island.

it’s an underage who thinks blaming adults/parents for everything is a valid argument.
suck it up buttercup.

>YOU WANT TO KILL ME? GUESS WHAT IM NOT GONNA PROTECT MYSELF! IM NOT GONNA BE LIKE U!
This is what soyboys expect to happen.

>see ya around kid

itt: no one saw the movie

no

>Luke storyline 9/10
It's like you never even watched the originals, they turned Luke from
>I am a Jedi, like my father before me
into
>I am a child murderer, like my father before me
Absolute character assassination.

It runs in the the family.

Important mistake in this, Admiral Holdo does NOT reveal that her plan is to evacuate to an abandoned Rebel Base.

Poe only knows that she plans to abandon the flagship to run away in the unarmed and unshielded transports. Poe flips out and triggers the mutiny because he thinks she's a shit leader who has just been uselessly stalling and costing them the flagship pointlessly.

test

Is luke gone for good?

But Luke regrets it like 1 second later but it was too late because Kylo woke up and saw him. He didn't have time to explain.

According to Luke, not according to Kylo. This movie's version of Luke is a big enough cowardly piece of shit that it's not out of the question for him to be lying to Rey.
Regardless, the OT Luke wouldn't have even gotten as far as pointing a weapon at a child (especially one who is family), and even if he did, he would try to fix his mistake instead of fucking off like a hermit.

fucking shit

Because he fucking stopped being one and decided to fuck around as a smuggler for no good reason

Well, I can't disagree there.

Nooo

I can't take Kylo seriously as a bad guy
he's just so retarded and autistic

what happens when you let people who has superficial knowledge of the OT write it

kill yourself

>luke, you have to kill someone to balance things