Gunnerkrigg Court

>Back to this guy.
gunnerkrigg.com/

Wait. So, the story ends with the goose, bush, lake... all of it going back into the whole, being part of Coyote.

Haven't we seen Coyote meld back into the ground? Could Coyote have been slowly becoming the forest? Has he grown bored?

Aren't those robots in the third panel?

I'm annoyed at how powerful Coyote is.
There's so few native americans left and even fewer believe in their retarded gods, so why isn't he on the verge of death?

Coyote was smart and hooked himself up to the belief juju of people here in the Forest and Court.

By showing himself to the people? I guess that makes sense.

But how and why did he get all the way from the west coast to Britain?
Does America not have a similar facility?

I do actually wonder if Coyote and the robots interact, since he seems to disappear without a human witness.

Do you think those are robot heads in the third panel?

This is all going to end with Coyote pulling some sort of massive trick, isn't it?

His jaws will have snapped shut around some poor fucker by the last panel. Whether that's Annie, Ysengrin, or someone else, we'll see.

The thought of coyote eating Annie gets me hard as diamond!

We've seen him with no humans around.

He forced Parley and Smitty to hear about every single day he spent as a dead goose caught in a bush by a lake, didn't he?

Just get back to Kat already!
This forest shit is stupid!
>:(

What exactly do you want Kat to be doing?

Anything.
Anything that doesn't involve those filthy forest savages.

>everything is coyote's dream

Congrats on not saying anything lewd.
I like Kat but she's usually dragging along Paz everywhere she does these days. Paz is boring as shit.

I do want lewd, but the question was what I'd like in the comic, not in general.
In general I'd like to see Kat slurping at Paz' feet.

>next panel
>then I remembered
>I am not a coyote

We were around.

Coyote's a dick but his MO is less direct. Even knocking over buildings is just to send a message.

Touché

Obviously. How could he skip the best part of the story?

>This is the last chapter