What are the best protagonist archetypes?

What are the best protagonist archetypes?

SIEGE OF FIREBASE GLORIA

Do yourself a favor and watch it.

a Horror based action flick of the Vietnam variety, starring king beast R. Lee Ermey no doubt, picture Tobe Hooper and Paul Verhoeven made a war film together

>not watching it

Who needs a Sup Forums pass when I can just reply to posts w/ the LEGEND turnt on

samefag

cooper is

>smart
>charismatic
>friendly and accepting of people from all walks of life
>in tune with his natural instincts
>really autistic

Dougie>Cooper

Until Twin Peaks, I didn't think it was possible to be both charismatic and autistic. Truly an excellent character.

The younger Pete from Pete and Pete.

A superhero if you will.

I liked Cooper because there was no "he could be anyone!" bullshit. They outright admitted he was talented, like how some people are just smarter in the real world.

Just naming 3 off the top of my head in no particular order

Cunning and intelligent rouge that knows how to cooperate to get what they want, but ultimately looks out for only themselves. No issues using underhanded tactics to win, but far from irredeemable. Biggest flaw is believing they can think their way out of any situation, perhaps due to pride or some other folly.

Slightly malicious but ultimately harmless survivalist that steals and tricks their way through life. Pretty greedy, but knows when to run and when to fight. Very seedy and evasive, they take wait for the perfect moment to strike. Connections with the underbelly of society.

Bulking and imposing presence that knows no fear--not because they are stubborn or single-minded--but because they know nothing can stop them. Usually extremely down to earth, but not in a preservationist way. Has to be tall, strong, and armed to the teeth. Not quick to rage, but that's for their sake not their enemy.

>i only care for myself
>what is caring for your family, tribe, country lmao

Wanna know how i know you're underage?

The only good protagonist

Good: Dougie Jones
Bad: Special Agent Dale Cooper

I always want to show my girlfriend these memes since we're watching the series together but its super annoying editing the spoilers out for her

>watching kino with a woman
You dug your own grave.

Then show it to her at the end wtf

>protagonist is a big ol’ slut

I love that one

>protagonist is a big slut
>imagine myself as a character in the show
>I’d probably still be too autistic to have sex with them

>understands the lodge's directions and perfectly follows them
cooper only ever got cryptic phrases while dougie literally had glowing signs telling him where to go

Silent Hero

Gordon Freeman or Mad Max in Fury Road. Don't need to say anything. They just get stuff done.

>tfw Coop becomes less autistic in the Lynch-less part of S2

>Mad Max in fury road
>gets shit done
I don't think you watched that one.

not to mention he owns a swear pair of gravity boots

the man likes to stay in shape!