Alvin & the Chipmunks
Toy Story
Frozen
Night at the Museum
The X-Files
Discuss

I wouldnt mind more X-Files

I just want a good Fantastic Four movie desu

they need taking down, I say we organise guerilla-style attacks in Disney Parks at Anaheim, Orlando & Paris. Boycott their products, frame Bob Iger for child molestation. Any other ideas?

you never will

I hope you bleed out from a gut wound when SWAT takes you out.

Disney's capeshit is better than Fox's capeshit minus Logan and Deadpool.

>Alvin & the Chipmunks
I wonder if disney will do anything about this, talking animals is their thin, inb5 Alvin meets chip n dale

teehee, only kidding!

A decent third home alone film when?

X-Files continuation with Einstein and whatever the new dude's name is.

Disney moneyhats Doggett and Reyes back, kills Mulder and Scully, makes aliens real etc.

More jokes and quips for everybody! Yaay

Universal fucked up this is Disney dominating the attractions industry +plus films for decades to come on the back of these franchises alone

kys

That's another generation worth of remakes right there.

We will never see original content anymore.

Getting a grip on reality might prove useful.

Now all they need to do is buy tine warner and they can add pic related and it'd be pure kino

Does this means Fox Sports is rip too?, i dont want to hear a forced diversity quipfest during my soccer games

>more than half of the revenue of your cinema comes from just disney now
>disney is going to massively ramp up production of films of it's new properties so it has even more of it's films showing in cinemas
Enjoy your higher ticket prices.
Disney can just demand higher prices and they have to do it because who wants to go to a cinema that has no Disney, no Pixar, no Star Wars, no Marvel.

and once based Disney kills theaters they'll be the only streaming site in town

>Normalfags actually believe this is a good thing

>normalfags
this is just the anti-NN MAGA fags being useful idiots for corporations and calling it individuality again

I dunno man.
I'm thinking there is actually an opportunity for the Mouse to expand it's identity a bit, as in they'd be wise to keep 20th Century Fox as it's own brand, it carries a strong image on it's own to begin with. Consider how much it sucks balls to see a star wars without the fox fanfare. And frankly the Fox portfolio of movies alone is nothing to sneeze at. They have a metric shit ton of content going back as far as 1935. Fox is one the few golden age Studio, it has a lot of history on it's own.

Secondly, Fox is inherently a darker studio than Disney, and they do something that Disney ever rarely does: PG 17 features. Disney could never release movies like The Fly, Miller's Crossing, Fight Club or Paris Texas, but Fox could. And here lies the real question: will the mouse keep Fox's identity and try to use it to it's advantage or will they just "Disneyfy" the entire thing?

Waiting for the epic crossover trilogy where all IP's are just thrown together like a legit imaginationland

fine then give me Dr. Doom in Avengers.

X Men under Disney could drastically improve a lot, aside from that I fear for what they'll do to Deadpool.

Also: Avatar, 24, and Indiana Jones.