Movies burgers and nu-males could never understand

>movies burgers and nu-males could never understand

You know it's true

I saved this from another thread and I thought it was funny so I'm posting it here.

t. weeb soycuck

300 DORRA

There should be more images with Jiro threatening his consumers with all kinds of weaponries.

WHERE IS ROBERT

that'll be $100 for your cabsleg sushi sir!

Jiro dreams of crab legs

>popcorn isn't even on rice

Get the fuck outta here

A movie about a man dedicated to his art working constantly striving for perfection, you're damn right nu-male soyboys would never understand

This guy gets it

Sushi is the ultimate nu-male food.

i feel like he would do tasty fishes

It's not about the sushi you infantile retard

It's an okay documentary but it is very clearly suffering from 'exotic' bias. If they did a documentary about some guy in the US who has been making burgers for 60 years and makes some of the best burgers that people have ever eaten it would never be as highly regarded as most honoraburr fishu lice man; even though if there was someone like Jiro but for burgers it would actually take MORE skill because making burgers actually involves cooking ingredients, adding a multitude more layers to the preparation of the meal instead of shaping rice into a puck and placing raw fish over it.

Is that Supreme Leader Snoke?

The Japanese is an entire race of soyboys, they be had to emasculate themselves after the war pointed out that would be exterminated otherwise

A useless and pathetic people

Wanna know how I can tell you're American?

>gets popcorn bag out of the microwave

That would be $800.

One of the most popular documentaries on Netflix is Jiro Dreams of Sushi. One of the least popular? Jiro Nightmares of Ass-rape.

>burgers and nu-males
It's the same thing

I'm not, I'm british.

What is this meme?

It's sashimi porcorn, you massive pleb

*wastes 300 dollars*

How many niggers, muslims and feminists does your country have? Now how many does Japan have.

it's not something that real jerks would understand

Burritos seem more complicated too tbqh