Get me Joe Pesci

>Get me Joe Pesci
>He's busy with another movie, sir but I've got just the guy!

bruno kirby's been dead for like 10 years where have you been

and i mean the 90's

>back in the 90s i was alive in a very famous movie series *waaaaah*

were you?

Don't you fucking are insult Bruno Kirby you fag. BK was a fucking prince. HE WAS IN THE GODFATHER!

I only remember him in City Slickers, and he seemed too intense for a wacky vacation comedy with Billy Crystal and Daniel Stern.

>The Godfather Part 2
>Sleepers
>The Freshman
>Basketball Diaries
>tfw he never appeared on The Sopranos

and in Donnie Brasco
both times being the loud mouthed wiseguy wit the pesci voicd

I said don't you fuckin insult Bruno Kirby you wiseguy. He was in The Godfather! Joe Pesci was not. Ipso facto.

Ray Liotta deserve more mafia flick roles

was the definition of wiseguy.

pesci shoulda been in godfather

>pesci shoulda been in godfather
Shoulda coulda woulda the point is he was NOT! And Ray Liotta isn't fit to shine Bruno Kirby's shoes. There's a reason why he's Colonel fucking Sanders in KFC commercials while Pesci is in Scorsese's new movie and Bruno Kirby was in THE GODFATHER.

goodfellas is a better mobflick than godfather marlon brandos time was done dont you DARE talk down on scorsese you cocksucker!

Well, wiseguy, I am not talking down on Scorsese at all. I am a great admirer of him. But The Godfather is a venerable classic for a multitude of reasons, launching the careers of Pacino, Deniro, and Bruno Kirby. Brando is not even the third best thing about those movies and you have played your hand by even mentioning him. Sit down and show some respect for Bruno Kirby you putz.

He aint no Pesci I tell you that.

HE DON'T FUCKING NEED TO BE! HE IS BRUNO KIRBY! HE ACTED WITH DENIRO SIX FUCKING YEARS BEFORE PESCI EVEN KNEW HOW MUCH SHORTER HE WAS THAN HIM! LOOK! HE WAS IN THE GODFATHER!

Fuggedabout it, he'll never have the legacy Pesci did

You're fucking hopeless my friend! Pesci is a walking meme compared to Bruno Kirby! And I say this as a great admirer of New Jersey resident Joe Pesci. Bruno Kirby is not only a master of drama, but he was also wickedly hilarious. Ever see Spinal Tap? He played Tommy the limo driver, a severely underrated character! And we could also get into his classic turns in Garry Shandling's TV shows. EVERYONE loves Bruno Kirby on The Larry Sanders Show. It was in those appearances where he reminded Hank Kingsley that he was in THE GODFATHER!

I LIKED HIS VOICE

BETTER THAN PESCIS

yeah but Godfather aint no Goodfellas is it?
Pacino had Scarface
De Niro had Taxi Driver
Oesci and Liotta had Goodfellas

Kirby make much of nothin besides godfather.

That is a deeply myopic and disrespectful view of films and the actors inside them. There are no small actors. Bruno Kirby was a mountain of a man who lit up the screen every time he graced us with his presence. His performance in Good Morning Vietnam practically saved the movie. He is hands down the most memorable character in Basketball Diaries. He got to work with Paul Verhoeven in his first international release. He got to trade comedic barbs with Richard Dreyfuss and Danny DeVito in Tin Men. His career encompassed all genre Gangster, western, children's comedy, serious period drama. He was a legend!

I submit to your passion.
Gotta check some more Bruno out.

Please do! I know it's crass to mourn the deaths of actors but I think Bruno Kirby's untimely death was a serious blow to Hollywood at that time.

No doubt