Meanwhile, In X-Mansion Sup Forums

Meanwhile, In X-Mansion Sup Forums...

peepin' on the girl's dorm~
peepin' on the girl's dorm~

*explodes*

What girls?

Why do i still feel horny when i have no dick?

I'm just saying that under the pool is a stupid place to put a secret jet hanger.

I will turn you all gay

Wait if X-manor is now on Central Park, is there now a hugr hangar beneath Central Park or did they just transport the house itself?

Im gay now.

>Meanwhile, In X-Mansion Sup Forums...
>everything explodes
>again

Didn't Medusa burn this place down?

Alright, I want all the shitskin mutants out. You only got here through affirmative action.
All nigger mutants, beaner mutants, kikes, male chink mutants and whatnot, GET THE FUCK OUT RIGHT FUCKING NOW.

Alright guys, we need to address this...
Fucking time travel is real...that's fucking insane, and I feel like we haven't taken the time to truly appreciate that.

>mfw bitches do not know who I fuck am
>mfw your weapons cannot harm me
>

Fuck of Quintin

Make us, asshole

Yfw this happens again for the third time this week

VERY WELL

You are strolling down the halls of the x-mansion, heading for a snack before you lay down for some much needed rest when you hear Logan's distinct growl. Always intrigued to hear what his newest hate was aimed at, you track the sound to Hank McCoy's teachers study.
"Stinkin' race traitor." Logan growls, "I outta get Strange to send you to another universe."
"Now, now, I am just stating things as they are now, not as they were or as they may be." You peak your eye to the crack in the door and see Beast cleaning his glasses as he leans against a bookcase of comics. "I simply pointed out that there are far more DC books worth reading, even putting aside the core universe there is a fascinating critique of human civilization in The Flintstones. Who would have thought?"
"We gettin' a relaunch." Wolverine's beer can crumpled slightly, his fingers were twitching with frustration, threatening to turn the can into a puck and cause another spill in the study.
"Ah yes, the relaunch which was already sabotaged by the main artist." The Beast sighed, "When the announcement came we all had our hopes up for some great creative teams. It's a shame Marvel has pushed away so much talent lately. Still, Iceman is finally getting a book. I feel good for the boy."
"Yeah, yeah, good for Iceman, what about me?"
"What about you?"
"I got a movie! A good one finally! Some sayin' I deserve to be nominated for an Oscar! You ain't saying DC movies are better than that!" The Wolverine sounded triumphant, as if he had sealed the argument in the casket with his own claws.
"Certainly not, I dare say! Some of our students have made more artistic films than those. No, I am simply speaking of the comics...well, and the animations."
You see Logan grumble and drown it with a large swig from his beer. Drained, he crushes his can and mumbles in a deep growl, "They even brought back old-Lobo to mock me."
"Now, now Logan, I'm sure you will be back to tip top shape soon enough."

>see this panel for years, think it's a big "HO SHIT" kinda moment
>finally read Astonishing
>its just Emma fucking with the students heads to "teach them about the world"

Fucking hell, Ice Bitch, they're kids! I know mutants are shot on sight in some places, but Christ almighty use a freaking Power Point next time

Why did we move to Central Park again?
We have to pay like 18 million dollars a month, we're a huge target, and everybody in town is pissed about us because they rightfully see us as trespassing and hoarding public property.
Not to mention Westechester didn't smell this bad.

(cont'ed)

The Beast pushed himself off the bookshelf and lumbered over to Logan, putting a giant hand on the man's shoulder, "I hear there is a Thor trailer, why don't we have another beer and see if he can be saved. You know, he's had it worse than us, in the movies and the comics."
"Yeah, you're right. The man is a warrior god, he deserved better."
"That he does, that he does."
You quickly scamper a few yards away before the door behind you swings open.
"Speaking of which, do we still have any of that Asgardian Ale?"
The Beast clicks his tongue a few times, "Logan, that stuff is potent enough to affect even you!"
"Why you think I love it?"

Nowadays, all the boy mutants would've been accused to rape and expelled.

Tons of normies would demand to be let in because they "identify as mutant".

Mutants have telepaths, so they can verify which rape accusations are true and which aren't.
About 80% of the sexual harassment accusations against Gambit turn out to be true.

Wouldn't matter, because they redefine what constitutes "rape" on the hourly basis.

Imagine superpowers in the mix.

>x-men
>rape

But that is daily in X books

Professor Xavier, with all due respect, please get this creepy blonde slav slut out of here.
She and her big-ass sword unnerve me.

Charles Xavier is surprisingly still dead (what's taking him so long?), and the new Headmistress is that creepy blonde slav slut's best friend.