Hey Sup Forums. It's George Lucas here. Listen, I've been following you guys closely...

Hey Sup Forums. It's George Lucas here. Listen, I've been following you guys closely, it seems that there are a lot of dedicated fans hanging around these parts.

I came here today to tell you how much your support means to me. I've just watched Rian's "The Last Jedi", and boy let me tell you, it really was "The Last Straw".

I'm sorry to all my fans, friends (you too Mark) and family (Alishia sweety I love you and I've told her the truth in a separate note), but today I'm ending it.

This last film was a step too much. I sold my baby not to a mouse, but an evil, scheming RAT. Disney are poisoning my baby, and it's growing up to be a darker mess than the most evil Sith Lord.

May the Force Be With You All.

Love,

George Lucas

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t5TGJquhP1s
youtube.com/watch?v=GahikRvi-80
youtube.com/watch?v=2htoOFx0uhw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

But didn't George love the new one?

Sorry for making fun of the prequels so hard, you made mustakes but in comparison it's nothing.

makes sense, most of the ideas in TLJ are more retarded than anything out of the prequels

When will George go Columbine on Disney HQ?

Prequels were masterpieces in comparison :(

I really wish george would tell us what he had in mind for ep7-12 before the rat threw them out

how do we contact the real george?

You were a good friend

He loves the pile of money he sleeps on every night.

Imagine if George really came here and wrote all that.

He might have gone too far in a few places

Some of you guys are alright.
Don't go to Disney tomorrow

he doesn't need to
I doubt any of the old fans will tolerate what disney has done
it should be a dead franchise now, in a way its good disney shot themself in the foot
who will show up for han solo, obi wan or anything else they make?

the fans should have realised it when lucas wasn't smiling in the disney sale and when they threw his ideas out

>"beautifully made"
oh yeah, the photography was great and the costumes where nice. It's an empty compliment.

i never doubted you

He didn't sell Star Wars for money, he was already filthy rich and had more money he could ever spend. He just wanted to dump it on someone else and let it be their responsibility. Too much pressure for a thin-skinned guy like him.

In Loving Memory of Our Princess

GEORGE COME BACK!

Deep down we all know he did it in spite of the fans.

I'm so sorry George.

he was planning to do 1 or 2 more trilogies, but since he's 70, he didn't think it was a good idea to start something that would take a decade when he's enjoying life

but he didn't expect disney to throw out his ideas
at that point starwars was dead to me
I haven't spent a single cent on disney wars
come to think of it, in my entire life I've only ever given disney like $5 to see toy story 3 in cinemas

RiP George. We'll miss you.

Sorry Disney raped your baby.

It's disney's propaganda, an out of context quote from an assistant, not even george. Kathleen kennedy did it for TFA too, she said he liked it, complete lie. They did it for Rogue One, Gareth Edwards said George complimented him on the phone. But this was just in private, George is a nice guy and he's not gonna tell them that it's straight shit, but he never went in public promoting this garbage.

>the fans should have realised it when lucas wasn't smiling in the disney sale
I know this was memed to death on Sup Forums, but Lucas is an autist who never smiles in any publicity photos.

My only hope is that Disney fucks up with nu-Wars and decides to sell it off to someone else. Then whoever buys it scraps off nu-Wars as non-canon and makes one or two more new trilogies as Lucas envisioned them, while cutting out some of his more wacky ideas, which I'm sure there will be plenty.

kathleen betrayed lucas

youtube.com/watch?v=t5TGJquhP1s

youtube.com/watch?v=GahikRvi-80

youtube.com/watch?v=2htoOFx0uhw

FUCK OFF TURKEYNECK ANBD GO JIGGLE YOUR GIBLETS SOMEWHERE ELSE YOU FAGGOT!!!FACT!!!

I just wanna read his story outlines

I'd love it if he challenged his fans to make the best version of ep7-9 based off his outlines, for the fans to try doing what lucas did

surely one version will emerge as the best and loved by nearly everyone

oh yeah?

mark hamill is reachable on twitter
maybe we can get him to convince lucas to release the outlines

I'd do it, but I'm banned everytime I make a twitter account

What did you expect him to say?
>Nah, it's shite. Star Wars is for babies