Why do people act like Deadpool is unbelievably unspeakably disfigured?

Why do people act like Deadpool is unbelievably unspeakably disfigured?

I mean he doesn't look great but I have seen multiple people more fucked up than him in real life and never witnessed shit like children screaming and running away, random passersby vomiting, etc.

For the same reason Quasimodo isn't actually THAT ugly in the Disney cartoon. People don't like watching ugly people on screen.

Imagine watching a walking liveleak video on the big screen. That shits gross mane

He is actually really fucking ugly in the manga

Isn't it more an issue of censorship and budget? Its been forever since I read comics but isn't deadpool's face a spawn-tier fucking horrorshow in the comics?

Yeah lol. I watched this with my cousin who is a burn victim and it was one of the most uncomfortable experiences in my life. It also made me wonder the hypocrisy of those that regularly criticise body shaming generally being the same people that flocked to and revered this film. I despise human nature

Because he is you mongoloid. He looks like a freak and you're kidding if you think otherwise. Nobody screams or runs away because that's rude and most people know not to be rude in public.

Kek.
That's hard. I knew a burn victim that looked far worse then Deadpool does here.

They should have not shown his disfigured face and left it up to the audience's imagination.

>still has a nose, lips, eyelids and most of his earlobes
Easy 8/10 in the intensive care unit

He is. I tried to kill myself by slitting my throat and I have a big scar on my neck. I look nowhere as bad as deadpool but I still notice people making a face when they first see me. They hide it well and it's only for a split second but it's there.

He went to Sup Forums, didn't he?

Post pic

I can actually buy as to why this dude in The Last Circus is upset. One of his only redeeming qualities was that he was good with children and after being disfigured, kids run away from him. Ryan Reynolds in this movie looks like some dude wearing a rubber mask. Literally looks exactly as handsome as Reynolds just without hair and a burned texture to his face, that's literally it.

...i don't get it

>I watched this with my cousin who is a burn victim and it was one of the most uncomfortable experiences in my life

my father died in a horrible accident that involved a fire and my mother is the one that found him. So for my entire life I just sort of nope out of any film for her with burning victims, if I know it's in the film. Being holy shit why do I want to trigger that memory in her out of no where?!
You wouldn't think there would be all that many movies/shows with random burning screaming fire victims out of no where until you start trying to avoid them for some reason. Holy crap even a random star wars film has ARRRRRGGGGGGGGG pain pain fire fire..

As for deadpool, you don't higher the dude every chick wants to fuck and them make him too ugly. That's not selling tickets.

FUCKING DISGUSTING!!
Who wears a hat/cap to a wedding?

Thanks for helping me articulate the problem

Deadpool's features aren't changed. His problem is literally skin deep while truly disfigured guys have mangled musculoskeletal issues.

Like Jag Sbarro in Skyfall, there was a guy who was both more normal looking AND horrifically fucked up

>He is actually really fucking ugly in the manga
>manga

Same reason all actors only get "sexy scars" after action scenes. Nobody wants to see someone completely fucking disfigured on the screen

>You wouldn't think there would be all that many movies/shows with random burning screaming fire victims out of no where
That actually happens all the time now that i think about it.

U don't like mangas, bro?

Deadpool has healing powers, doesn't he? Maybe that affects the way he looks. Skin is constantly healing so always looks kinda raw instead of severely damaged

it's called anime, mom!!

They fuck the make up to make the actor still look like handsome ryan reynolds

this is what deadpool looks like

the healing powers kicked in when he was already disfigured, so they bring him back to the disfigured state. It's stupid, but I'm not writing it, I'm just telling it.

Wasn't it because he had some sort of cancer so his healing power is messed up?

Well if I looked like John Malkovich id wear a mask, too.