There goes the Chinese audience

There goes the Chinese audience.

They'll probably edit it out.

The Chinese would’ve turned him into Char Siu

She's Vietnamese anyways. It just looks like two animals kissing each other to the average Chinese.

All goyim must be educated be they white or chink.

Casting Vietnamese already does that. They hate each other.

Kek, this. They will laugh. Based racist chinks.

Was that jewish revenge for taking diversity out of the chink posters?

Literally the two things chinks hate the most. A nigger and an ugly chink

I think it was a last ditch effort after they realized nobody wanted to see Rey get BLACKED. Why she had to be a gay ugly chink is beyond me

>Sup Forums is still insisting that a Viet-American actress, with no presence in Asia whatsoever, would somehow hold sway with the fucking Chinese market

They're not going to see her as 'one of us' just because she's Asian.

She's Vietnamese. They'll laugh at her, and enjoy it.

>you'll never have a thicc Asian gf

feels bad.

Don't worry she's still going to get BLACKED in episode 9.

Fat* not gay. That’s what you get while shitposting on the shitter

>Kikery in Asia

>not knowing that jews controlled the chink media under mao, for a long time

This is probably the hardest I've ever seen Sup Forums BTFO. You faggots screamed every day for the past three years that you KNEW Kennedy and the Jews and Disney were going to use Rey and Finn to force their agenda of white genocide. Then you spent the last six months crying about how the Asian chick was too fat and ugly. Now and non-white guy kisses a non-white chick, whom you've admitted you don't even find attractive, and your butthurt as fuck and you don't even know why.

This is probably true

How much did she get paid again?

they don't have power now though. They lost control of China as soon as they entered the world market. Hilariously ironic enough

There's still ep9 when they will already get money from 3 episodes

>She's Vietnamese anyways. It just looks like two animals kissing each other to the average Chinese.
Don't forget the Chinese fucking despise the Vietnamese

They are literally trying to brainwash the asian audience into accepting black men as protagonists, as the large Chinese audience is the only thing where money impedes the diversity agenda, the only stumbling block where Executives will actually not roll over and take the demand for PC propaganda.

They probably think this is their brave Star Trek inter-racial kiss moment.

It's so transparent and blatant, it's embarrassing that they think it will work.

When will the black genocide finally stop?
Why does Hollywood keep pairing black men with white and now Asian women? Why do they hate black actresses so much? It wasn't like that in muh 80s Eddie Murphy flicks.

your virginity is showing

Thanks mate, I'm not a regular here and visited today just to collect the sweet butthurt cream – your post made my day.

Are you retarded

Their noses don't collide when they kiss straight on, lol

Don't the chinese despise every one? Including the chinese.

Things like this are why TLJ is unironically one of, if not the very best Star Wars movie.
There are two major themes running through it: letting go of the past and defying expectations. Letting go of the past, as in saying goodbye to the old favorites, and making the new characters take center stage. Honest to god, I didn't care about Rey, Finn or Poe after TFA, but I loved them by the end of this.
And defying expectations, as in putting twists and turns in the story. I can't say that you won't see the plot twists coming, but those are a lot better than in an average blockbuster. I wonder if Abrams is salty that Johnson shaped his ideas so much?
I wouldn't call TLJ a deconstruction, though it comes close. Felt very much like Kotor 2, interpreting the mythos in a different way (Luke has shades of Kreia). The humor was also great, measured gracefully and in the adequate places, Marvel could learn a LOT from this one.
The acting is superb, Del Toro, Dern and Tran all brought something to the table.
And there is a silent space battle scene towards the end which left the audience breathless. I could literally hear jaws hitting the floor.
'Superleia' was a bit cringy I guess, but I didn't hate it like some of you. Always liked it even in the EU when she was shown as force sensitive.

DA TWEESTS :DDDD

why is this kiss so awkward and forced looking

The Asian audience are smart and are very racist to black people.

Even poor Southeast Asians hate black people alongside pajeets and they're less racist than their East Asian brethren.

You might have been right though.

Zipperhead nose is too wide for him to tilt his head

Asians aren't attracted to niggers.

did you not see wolf warrior 2, where the chinese workers had nigger wives and the hero was godfather to a niglet?

I applaud your attempt at narrative reversal but this line will never work.

1. Everyone knows on a gut level that Whiteness is a collection of recessive traits and the One Drop Rule is shorthand for a biological reality.

2. Everyone knows on a gut level that black-male/female-other pairings are essentially a welfare handout for the black: how you react depends on how you feel about welfare.

3. Blacks are race war cannon fodder and no one gives a shit what happens to them. Not even blacks themselves.

4. The Left has fully embraced their racial hypocrisy when it comes to genocide.

The hatred chinese city dwellers feel for the chinese country bumpkins is immesurable

>literally every show has to have this now
lol

there must be some context missing. They dont look happy about what's happening